Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller

Discus and support Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have noticed an issue after doing the latest firmware update for my controller for my new play and charge kit after doing the latest firmware update... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller

I have noticed an issue after doing the latest firmware update for my controller for my new play and charge kit after doing the latest firmware update for my controller. after my controller battery had completely died I went to plug in the USB cable that came with the new play and charge kit. after it chargeing my controller after awhile I started to notice where the indicator that shows the play and charge kit battery battery is charging it suddenly stopped showing that it was charging. but the light that’s on the USB cable was showing the orange light is anyone else encountering this issue after doing the latest firmware update for the controller.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

xbox one controller jammed

I have had this similar problem. Have you updated your controller to the latest firmware with the april system update? When this happened with me I would have to remove my batteries and restart the controller to fix the issue. Since the latest firmware has
    been released I have not had this problem.
  3. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox One controller disconnects randomly

Hello, do you have the latest firmware update for the controller? Plug your controller into the console using the micro usb cord and go to settings, system, and select update controller. If you do have the latest firmware update and your still having problems
    you can log into xbox.com and click on my account under your gamertag and selecting manage device. From the manage devices page you'l be able to request a repair and you'll just have to send the broken controller back to Microsoft and the will repair or replace
    it.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

no new xbox headset updates

What kind of Xbox One controller do you have?

From going to All Settings-->Kinect & Devices-->Devices & Accessories-->Xbox One Wireless Controller, the latest firmware shown on my controller is "2.3.2385.0". Checking for updates yields no results, and says that my controller is on the latest firmware.

This controller of mine is a standard black controller (with the 3.5mm port) that I purchased as a separate accessory. I think only the Elite controller has a different firmware due to the extra functionality.

If there's no update available, then you're already on the latest firmware! Microsoft doesn't really push out controller updates very often.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox doesn't connect to my PC, missing controller driver in the device manager

Have you updated the controller to the latest firmware?
  6. {Parity} Win User

Brand New Controller isn't Working

Has the controller been updated to the latest firmware?
Thema:

Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller

1. Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller - Similar Threads - Problem doing latest

2. Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?: A factory reset? Really? That's not a solution at all. We shouldn't have to do that. Microsoft should have a solution to a problem they have created with out the users having to start from...
  3. Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...: After yesterday of doing a 3.7GB update today I went to do today’s update and it’s the same 3.7GB update like yesterday. is there any other insider members in the Delta Ring haveing the same 3.7GB...
  4. How do I fix Xbox One "No Signal" Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix Xbox One "No Signal" Problem?: Before I get anyone asking, YES I tried every method provided by Microsoft, and all of the ones I could find on YouTube and none of them have even remotely worked. My Xbox One is the standard...
  5. Problem with doing Play later feedback Quest

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with doing Play later feedback Quest: When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app I looked under where it says Quest. I was so excited that there was something for me to do in the Xbox...
  6. Como soluciono el problema 0x803f800e? [Translation - How do I solve the problem 0x803f800e?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como soluciono el problema 0x803f800e? [Translation - How do I solve the problem 0x803f800e?]: Como soluciono el problema? [Translation - How do I solve the problem?] 96148d3a-ebf3-465e-a94f-94d0cf74ff97
  7. Problemas no Forza Horizon 3 PC [Problems do not force Horizon 3 PC]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas no Forza Horizon 3 PC [Problems do not force Horizon 3 PC]: Olá , eu adquiri o Forza a pouco tempo , e estou com alguns problemas de bloqueios na casa de leilão , no acesso aos designes e também ao resgatar presentes. Segue arquivado imagens mostrando meus...
  8. Problemas com o ping do app xbox no windows 10[Translation-Problems with the ping of the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas com o ping do app xbox no windows 10[Translation-Problems with the ping of the...: [img] INTERNET NORMAL, MAS O PING ESTÁ ALTO NO APP[Translation-internet normal BUT THE PING IS HIGH IN THE APP] 60802323-dd89-4938-9583-099a6207dcf1
  9. Problema em baixar jogos do Live Gold pro Xbox 360 [Translate] Problem in downloading games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema em baixar jogos do Live Gold pro Xbox 360 [Translate] Problem in downloading games...: Boa noite Estou com problema em baixar e executar os jogos que baixo no Live Gold. Assim que eu termino de baixar o jogo tento executa-lo o jogo sem dar erro. O que eu faço? [Translate by Mod]...
  10. Problema na conexão do rainbow six siege [Problem connecting Rainbow Six siege]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema na conexão do rainbow six siege [Problem connecting Rainbow Six siege]: Quando entro no hogo e vou procurar uma partida aparece erro [6-0x00001000] que é de conexão. Vou na rede e diz la: Sua rede está ok, mas existem alguns problemas com o serviço Xbox. Limpei o...