Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller

Discus and support Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have noticed an issue after doing the latest firmware update for my controller for my new play and charge kit after doing the latest firmware update... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller

I have noticed an issue after doing the latest firmware update for my controller for my new play and charge kit after doing the latest firmware update for my controller. after my controller battery had completely died I went to plug in the USB cable that came with the new play and charge kit. after it chargeing my controller after awhile I started to notice where the indicator that shows the play and charge kit battery battery is charging it suddenly stopped showing that it was charging. but the light that’s on the USB cable was showing the orange light is anyone else encountering this issue after doing the latest firmware update for the controller.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

xbox one controller jammed

I have had this similar problem. Have you updated your controller to the latest firmware with the april system update? When this happened with me I would have to remove my batteries and restart the controller to fix the issue. Since the latest firmware has
    been released I have not had this problem.
  3. MaximumExtreme Win User

Xbox One controller disconnects randomly

Hello, do you have the latest firmware update for the controller? Plug your controller into the console using the micro usb cord and go to settings, system, and select update controller. If you do have the latest firmware update and your still having problems
    you can log into xbox.com and click on my account under your gamertag and selecting manage device. From the manage devices page you'l be able to request a repair and you'll just have to send the broken controller back to Microsoft and the will repair or replace
    it.
  4. Dennis MacLennan Win User

Headset only working on 1 of 6 controllers

Controllers are all updated to the latest firmware
  5. Internet Expert Win User

no new xbox headset updates

What kind of Xbox One controller do you have?

From going to All Settings-->Kinect & Devices-->Devices & Accessories-->Xbox One Wireless Controller, the latest firmware shown on my controller is "2.3.2385.0". Checking for updates yields no results, and says that my controller is on the latest firmware.

This controller of mine is a standard black controller (with the 3.5mm port) that I purchased as a separate accessory. I think only the Elite controller has a different firmware due to the extra functionality.

If there's no update available, then you're already on the latest firmware! Microsoft doesn't really push out controller updates very often.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox doesn't connect to my PC, missing controller driver in the device manager

Have you updated the controller to the latest firmware?
Thema:

Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller

1. Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller - Similar Threads - Problem doing latest

2. : problema no hardware do xbox one [Mod Translation - problem in the xbox one hardware]

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : problema no hardware do xbox one [Mod Translation - problem in the xbox one hardware]: : problema no hardware do xbox one [Mod Translation - problem in the xbox one hardware] Hey Wesley Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are...
  3. Is Microsoft doing anything about the Elite Series 2 controller shut off problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft doing anything about the Elite Series 2 controller shut off problem: I bought my elite 2 under a year ago. Just recently it started shutting off. I thought it was something wring with my xbox. Now I am seeing it is a major problem. For $170 this controller shoukd...
  4. Controle Do Xbox One S Com Problema[Xbox One S Control Problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle Do Xbox One S Com Problema[Xbox One S Control Problem]: Olá, Meu controle do Xbox começou a apresentar o seguinte problema , o analógico esquerdo está se puxando para cima sozinho , e isso atrapalha muito principalmente para digitar no chat e jogar, eu...
  5. Xbox asking “Do you own this game or app?” Who else has this problem? If you do please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox asking “Do you own this game or app?” Who else has this problem? If you do please...: I have a bunch of games that I’ve bought AND a bunch I got from games with gold over the last 8 years and ms asks me to verify ownership. For example I’ve bought elder scrolls morrowind TWICE and...
  6. Problemas na intalação do App -[Translation - Problems installing the App]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas na intalação do App -[Translation - Problems installing the App]: Olá bom dia, estou tendo problemas na instalação do App do Xbox no Meu Windows 10.. Eu vou fazer a instalação e aparece uma mensagem de erro " 0x80131509 voce nao esta conectado " e minha internet...
  7. Problema do plim Xbox one s [Xbox one s plim problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema do plim Xbox one s [Xbox one s plim problem]: Meu xbox one s esta com o problema do plim pelo oque eu procurei saber e ja faz alguns messes e ja procurei conserto mas niguem resolveu só enrolaram a minha pergunta é se tem alguma assistência...
  8. How do you fix external hard drive problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix external hard drive problem?: When i connect my external hard drive into my xbox it shows up the hard drive to connect it then it keeps disconnect and reconnecting my controller. Also it kicks me out of my wifi to where i cant...
  9. Problemas ao realizar transmissão do chat do jogo[Translation - Problems broadcasting the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas ao realizar transmissão do chat do jogo[Translation - Problems broadcasting the...: Bom dia, Eu utilizo os apps twitch e mixer para realizar transmissões ao vivo por meio do meu xbox one (geralmente COD Warzone). O problema é que eu utilizo o próprio chat do jogo (chat...
  10. PROBLEMAS NO SOM DO JOGO[GAME SOUND PROBLEMS]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEMAS NO SOM DO JOGO[GAME SOUND PROBLEMS]: Fala galera, blz? Eu estava jogando NBA 2K20 iniciei em uma conversa em grupo no Xbox live, depois que eu entrei nessa conversa em grupo o meu jogo ficou mudo, todos os outros jogos pegam o som...