problem at subscription

Discus and support problem at subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I subscribed on xbox game pass ultimate at 29/08/2019 for 2 months , the subscription term was terminated at 31/10/2019 and no renewal. Now after... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mahmoud Ghareeb, Nov 21, 2019.

1. problem at subscription

I subscribed on xbox game pass ultimate at 29/08/2019 for 2 months , the subscription term was terminated at 31/10/2019 and no renewal.

Now after terminated i want to subscribe at xbox live gold, but i can't

How can i delete the last subscription?, it ask for payment but i don't want to renew this.

:)

Mahmoud Ghareeb, Nov 21, 2019
  2. UnreadAphid991 Win User

Subscription problem

Newermind. It was solved itself. No problem for now.
  3. Geth Win User

Problem with subscription

What is it saying when you try to enter it?
  4. XBoxpsycho8192 Win User

problem at subscription

This same issue happened to me. What you need to fo is allow the ultimate subscription to fully end. Wait until the day after the noted expiration date on your ultimate subscription. Once you can no longer access parties or online games because you don’t
    have xbox love gold. Try again to buy a subscription. You can also try buying a prepaid card.
  5. S2k.QuAnZ Win User

problem at subscription

Hi M, As you have not yet payed for the Second Subscription, From that I take you only payed the first. Our Services cost money in order to keep the company going However, If you have paid the second you can simply just reply and i will give you further
    assistance. What you should take from this is pay the bill if it requires you to in order to use the Services. Hope I helped.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Subscription problem

Hello Scream,

You will need to request a call from support and speak with an agent.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a callback follow these
    steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
Thema:

problem at subscription

1. problem at subscription - Similar Threads - problem subscription

2. My Gamepass Subscription Is Causing Me Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamepass Subscription Is Causing Me Problems: I was given a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription code for Christmas, I entered the code thinking it was successful. I didn't check my subscriptions to see if it had extended the subscription or...
  3. XBOX Game Pass Subscription problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass Subscription problem: Hi, I just bought a 1 month subscription for €3.99. I've already canceled the next automatic payment but it also canceled the subscription without a refund. I've selected the option that said that...
  4. Problem z subskrybcją[Problem with subscription]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem z subskrybcją[Problem with subscription]: Witam mam problem z subskrybcją "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" ponieważ mam na koncie Microsoft że zaległe oraz środki na moim koncie bankowym zostały zamroźone nie wiem co zrobić. Postępowałem z...
  5. Problema de una suscripción de Game pass [Edit - Translation] - Game pass subscription problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema de una suscripción de Game pass [Edit - Translation] - Game pass subscription problem: He cancelado mi suscripcion por error de X Box gamepass elmproblema es que aparece cobrado el servicio en mi cuenta de mi tarjeta pero no tengo ya el servicio. [Edit - Translation] - I have...
  6. Subscription Problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Subscription Problems: Hi, Not sure if anyone can help, I've cancelled my subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I want to change to the Xbox Live Gold subscription, but the system won't allow me to subscribe to...
  7. Tengo un problema con una suscripcion vencida [I have a problem with an expired subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tengo un problema con una suscripcion vencida [I have a problem with an expired subscription]: No puedo pagar mi suscripcion vencida con mi saldo de cuenta y no dispongo de una tarjeta de credito o pay pal. Ayuda :(( [Translation-I can't pay my overdue subscription with my account balance...
  8. Xbox live subscription problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live subscription problem: Hi, My problem is that I had my xbox live subscription on auto renewal and when the time came for renewal my credit card was suspended by the bank few days before, so the payment was rejected....
  9. Anulowanie subskrybcji problem.[Translation-Cancel the subscription issue.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Anulowanie subskrybcji problem.[Translation-Cancel the subscription issue.]: Dzień dobry, skorzystałem z promocji 3 miesiące za 4zł, przedawniło się 3 marca a myślałem ze 6, mój błąd. Konto połączone było paypalem na którym na szczęście nie ma 160zł które Microsoft chce...
  10. Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue]: Witam, mam problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold. Otóż otrzymuję komunikat, że saldo na koncie jest niewystarczające i subskrypcja Live Gold nie może zostać przedłużona - pomimo wpłacenia...