Problem attempting to load minecraft 0x8027025a

Discus and support Problem attempting to load minecraft 0x8027025a in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my xbox one console whenever I attempt to play the minecraft game on my xbox one the error message pops up as soon as I get to the minecraft image... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OrbitalVenus37, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Problem attempting to load minecraft 0x8027025a

On my xbox one console whenever I attempt to play the minecraft game on my xbox one the error message pops up as soon as I get to the minecraft image and before the majoring title pops up and it says (0x8027025a)-Taking too long to load. So I have tried
    multiple troubleshooting problems like waiting for the next minecraft update of the next xbox update, along with deleting and reinstalling minecraft along with a full restart one my xbox one but there is no solutions to my problem. My xbox one minecraft edition
    was downloaded through the xbox store so does not require a disk and out of all my games it is the only game with this too long to load problem. I really hope someone can help solve my problem as minecraft is a great game and I would like to be able to play
    the game bug free.

:)

OrbitalVenus37, Nov 19, 2014
  2. WineMixer72
    WineMixer72 Guest
    "For some reason TV took too long to start (0x8027025a)"

My Games wont Load It says For some reason Minecraft One Edition Took long to start 0x8027025a I try every thing on youtube It dont work Do i need to get a new Xbox one not sure

WineMixer72, Nov 19, 2014
  3. Xbox one major problem i have

Yeah its 0x8027025a which occurs when something like an app takes to long to load.. That is the only error ive got.

ChristopherCochrane, Nov 19, 2014
  4. SimoT05 Win User

Minecraft ‘Failed to sync user data’

In my house I have two xbox so I loaded up minecraft on the second one (not mine) and minecraft loaded perfectly normally. After closing down minecraft properly (returning to the main menu and the quitting) I attempted to load up minecraft yet continued
    to have the same problem. Thank you for your help so far.
  5. WineMixer72 Win User

"For some reason TV took too long to start (0x8027025a)"

My Games wont Load It says For some reason Minecraft One Edition Took long to start 0x8027025a I try every thing on youtube It dont work Do i need to get a new Xbox one not sure
  6. delaneybosco Win User

Fortnite

Hoping someone can help, experiencing problems launching certain games on our Xbox 1s. Forza is working, however Fortnite & Battlefront 2 are not. Fortnite attempts to load & then comes up with an error message saying “Please try again, Fortnite has taken
    too long to start (0X8027025A)”. Have followed troubleshooting advice provided by Microsoft online but hasn’t resolved it. Can anyone help? Thanks
  7. ChristopherCochrane Win User

Xbox one major problem i have

Yeah its 0x8027025a which occurs when something like an app takes to long to load.. That is the only error ive got.
  8. xRUSHxNUNYAx Win User

For some reason Home has taken too long to start (0x8027025a)

Same problem, I was on YouTube and I tried to load a video and it crashed tried restarting the app and didn't work so I hard reset and now I'm getting "For some reason Home took too long to start. (0x8027025a)" smh no clear answers anywhere
Thema:

Problem attempting to load minecraft 0x8027025a

1. Problem attempting to load minecraft 0x8027025a - Similar Threads - Problem attempting load

2. Problems connecting/syncing controllers - Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems connecting/syncing controllers - Xbox one: Hi, I've got strange issues recently with my Xbox-one. The controllers blink. When tried to sync with the contoller sync button, the led flashes quick, while when pressing the console sync...
  3. Connection problem with xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with xbox live: So the problem I have is I login in to my wifi one minute and it says all good then I go to my home and it says I need to connect to xbox live but it said i was "all good, and internet was...
  4. Problem with setting up payment method (credit/debit card) in south Africa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with setting up payment method (credit/debit card) in south Africa: Greetings all I hope someone can help me as I stay in south africa and cannot set up my credit/debit card as a payment option because when asked for which state I live in , it gives options to...
  5. xbox精英手柄连接出现问题[Translation-There is a problem with the xbox elite handle connection]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox精英手柄连接出现问题[Translation-There is a problem with the xbox elite handle connection]: 初代精英手柄,使用 线适配器连接电脑。在游戏过程中,经常性断连,且在断连后 秒,又会重新连接上。有线连接则没有这个问题,游戏外,手柄待机状态也不会断连 [Translation-Early-generation elite handle, using a wireless adapter to connect to the computer. During the game, the...
  6. problema al instalar ori and the will of the wisp[Translation-Problem when installing...

in XBoX on Windows
    problema al instalar ori and the will of the wisp[Translation-Problem when installing...: hola buenas tardes tengo el siguiente problema. tengo xbox game pass en mi pc y desintale ori para instalarlo en otro disco duro que tiene mas capacidad. el tema es que ahora me aparece como si...
  7. Problems with someone I had to Block on XBox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with someone I had to Block on XBox app: Hello! This is probably something really small, but I don't know what to do. I had a friend that I ended up having to block. I keep getting invites to games from him and notifications. I feel like...
  8. Groupchat problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Groupchat problems: So this is a very weird bug, but let me break it down for you. So pretty much when i join a xbox group chat (from my pc via the xbox app), one of my friends disconnects (he's still in the group...
  9. Game Store problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Store problems: I try and download COD Warfare and the video plays for a bit but then crashes this happens with other games e.g. Blessed Unleashed and Doom Eternal. I get error code 0x0000007 CV:...
  10. Language/localisation problem for Fallout 3 from Marketplace. 2nd attempt.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language/localisation problem for Fallout 3 from Marketplace. 2nd attempt.: Hello, I am a resident of Belgium in the Flemish region, so my native tongue is Dutch. My locale settings on my XBOX 360 are English for language an UK for location, just to be sure all my games...