problem connecating to ms bingo server.

Discus and support problem connecating to ms bingo server. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; It keeps saying problem connecting to bingo server. I don't want to un install and re stall because I will lost everyathing I won. What can I do.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Carol ALesnieski, Sep 16, 2020.

1. problem connecating to ms bingo server.

It keeps saying problem connecting to bingo server. I don't want to un install and re stall because I will lost everyathing I won. What can I do.

:)

Carol ALesnieski, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Luke9_589 Win User

MS Bingo fairly consistently lists an error. With a satellite, in certain weather, that makes sense.Today is clear & warm What gives?

3. akasam1 Win User

fix did not last long

There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at http://aka.ms/msbingost
  4. KimMcC Win User

Is Microsoft Bingo down?

Ditto. "Server Connection Error - There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at
    http://aka.ms/msbingost"

Will try a bit later.
  5. AryoAnanto Win User

Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem.
    How to play server
  6. Frizio I iB Win User

Logging into the game

hey there :)

Sometimes bingo servers have problems!

Guess just waiting...
Thema:

problem connecating to ms bingo server.

1. problem connecating to ms bingo server. - Similar Threads - problem connecating bingo

2. Xbox One problem with WoT cannot be played online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One problem with WoT cannot be played online: I was playing WoT on xbox 360, unfortunately support ran out. I have One now, after installing the game everything is fine, garage is fine, but only until the garage, then I can't start playing....
  3. billing problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    billing problems: my account has been suspended for past due payment and i am not able to purchase gold with a new card????? de27e724-38e4-40dc-bbaf-244cd0ba04e1
  4. Problem with AI "control aircraft" on 1.9.3 FS 2020 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with AI "control aircraft" on 1.9.3 FS 2020 update: Just downloaded version 1.9.3 of MSFS 2020. Now the AI "control aircraft" won't allow the "co-pilot" to fly to my designated arrival airport. Worked fine before. 3cd58073-e696-4ee2-95b2-4165fb834280
  5. Problem launching all games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem launching all games: When I launch my games, digital or physical, it gives me unlimited data sync and if I cancel it, the game just doesn't launch. I have to unplug and plug in my console again every time I change...
  6. Xbox One S having Internet problems when connected to 4k tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S having Internet problems when connected to 4k tv: So I have been using an xbox one s with my current internet/router for a while now and has been perfectly fine until I chose to get a 4k smart TV. The last TV I had was a smart TV but fairly old...
  7. Every update brings a problem to my account

in XboX Insiders
    Every update brings a problem to my account: I've noticed that whenever a new update comes out I my xbox says I'm offline even tho im appearing online and have all online capabilities with the exception of invite party to game, but my friend...
  8. Problemas recorrentes no jogo lego worlds[Translation-Recurring problems in the lego worlds...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas recorrentes no jogo lego worlds[Translation-Recurring problems in the lego worlds...: Ola meu nome é Enzo e infelismente estou tendo problemas recorrentes com o jogo lego worlds não só eu mas se entrarem nas avaliaçoes do jogo Lego worlds no xbox verão que os problemas acontecem...
  9. video problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    video problems: My problem is that when I tap on the "record what just happened" it records but for some reason only 5 to 6 sec and when I tap "record what just happened" like 45 or 15 sec and most times it only...
  10. I have a problem with Halo The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with Halo The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One: I recently bought the disc format of this game and when I installed it, I noticed that in the Ready to Install option of this game, appeared ready to install Halo Reach and Halo 3: ODST, so I...