Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live

Discus and support Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Creator13, May 20, 2019.

1. Creator13
    Creator13 Guest

I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have correct permissions to access xbox live", then after changing info in profile, it acts like it's loading the
    game, but then I receive the msg. "premium content is blocked for this profile". How can I correct to gain access to the game? Does this have anything to do with my also being on my Xbox One at the same time?

:)

Creator13, May 20, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

xbox when turns on makes my internet crash please help

3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Can the Straight Talk Mobile Wifi work with Xbox 360 S

Hey there, SurplusNose41! The 360 doesn't work well on 3G/4G connections, as listed here on our

Xbox Live information page
    (under Wireless Connection). That would be the most likely reason why you're running into connection problems.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

NO SE PUEDE CONECTARA XBOX LIVE - Translation: YOU CAN NOT CONNECT XBOX LIVE

Hey there BonnyCow,

Sorry to hear about the connection problems. Please try this guide for help with connecting to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 and let us know how it goes!
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Cannot connect to friends online

Hello

Xbox LIVE wireless connection

[​IMG]

A wireless network connection lets you connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE without using network cables. Your Xbox 360 console can use your existing wireless network.

Error: Can't connect to your wireless network
    If your Xbox 360 console can’t connect to your wireless network, there may be a configuration or wireless password problem. Try these solutions to fix the problem.
  6. Bill Kearney Win User

Xbox Live Connection Error

I am likewise having new problems connecting a 360 to Xbox Live via FIOS. My Xbox One consoles connect fine. My 360 used to connect without any problems. It's only since sometime last week that it can no longer connect. What gives?
Thema:

1. Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live - Similar Threads - Problem connecting used

2. 'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Hardware Problem' message when I try to connect to wifi: Last week in the midst of playing a game on my Xbox One, I got kicked off my WiFi and since then I haven't been able to get back on it. When I try try to run a test connection it tells me it's not...
  3. Mcpe Marketplace connection problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mcpe Marketplace connection problem.: Hello, I AM FREAKING PROBLEMS IN MARKETPLACE WHEN CREATING REALMS, IT SAYS IT IS HAVING NETWORK CONNECTION PROBLEM, BUT MY WIFI IS LITERALLY SO GOOD, PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM [img]...
  4. Xbox one (Kinect v2 ) on windows 10 1903 connecting problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one (Kinect v2 ) on windows 10 1903 connecting problem: Kinect periodically disconnect on Win 10 1903 Kinect Microphone Array isnt recognised by Computer USB 3.0 configuration so kinect disconnect rapidly Please help :( [img]...
  5. XBOX ONE S console connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S console connection problem: I just purchased a 3tb avolusion external drive, its suppose to be formatted for the xbox one s and others but my Xbox one s doesn't see it what can i do? ff25e2c0-617e-4666-8d91-c6cb5df09039
  6. Internet Connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet Connection problems: Hello. I have two Consoles here, so i can be sure it is not a problem of my internet connection themself. I have a xbox one and a xbox one x. Since a few days, the one x makes trouble connecting...
  7. 地平线4无法连接线上问题 [Translate] Horizon 4 can't connect to the line problem

in XBoX on Windows
    地平线4无法连接线上问题 [Translate] Horizon 4 can't connect to the line problem: 地平线4,xbox平台,突然 法连接到线上了,任何联网功能都 法使用,xbox网络自测一切正常,求救 [Translate by Mod] Horizon 4, xbox platform, suddenly can not connect to the line, any networking function can not be used, xbox network...
  8. having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack: im having problems with the headset wont connect with my controller im using a 3.5mm jack I tried different controllers and a brand new head set still wont work any ideas ?...
  9. Netflix "Internet Connection Problem" error when using Netflix.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix "Internet Connection Problem" error when using Netflix.: I'm directly connecting my x1 to my router via ethernet cord. The test from x1 shows good connection to Internet. However, whenever I watch shows on Netflix, the error message stops the show,...
  10. Problems connecting to internet using Xbox360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems connecting to internet using Xbox360.: Hello, Last week, I was using my xbox and playing online as usual but I was requested to go offline to download something and since then I am not able to go on line again. I have tested my...