Problem doubles invoicing

Discus and support Problem doubles invoicing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have was invoice twice for the same service while I have that 1 abo gold 10/10/2018 95532117-7d93-4e5a-9954-a9aa9fe05663 Visa ******... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by barton99, Oct 13, 2018.

1. barton99
    barton99 Guest

I have was invoice twice for the same service while I have that 1 abo gold

10/10/2018 95532117-7d93-4e5a-9954-a9aa9fe05663

Visa ****** 6,99 €

07/10/2018 568016509727868910

Visa ****** 6,99 €

:)

barton99, Oct 13, 2018
  2. pizzaioly
    pizzaioly Guest
    Double invoicing

In April this year I changed from monthly to annual payment. I just realized you carried on charging me monthly on top of the annual payment. Could you stop the monthly payments and refund the money you took since April. Regards, Yeray

pizzaioly, Oct 13, 2018
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Double invoicing

Hello,

You would need to speak with phone/chat support about this, as we on the forums cannot access billing accounts and they can.

You can contact them here:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Select either the 'Chat with Xbox Support' or phone option.

maxen, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Problem doubles invoicing

ChrisCalvin71, Oct 13, 2018
  5. Money related service goes to support

HyperVenom523, Nov 3, 2018
  6. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Barton,

We are not able to help you here with billing. I would recommend either going to support at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/ and chat with an online assistant or you can go to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support
    and look to see if there is a number for your country to call and talk to them about your billing issue.
  7. HyperVenom523 Win User

Money related service goes to support
  8. maxen Win User

Double invoicing

Hello,

You would need to speak with phone/chat support about this, as we on the forums cannot access billing accounts and they can.

You can contact them here:

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Select either the 'Chat with Xbox Support' or phone option.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Problem with invoice

Hello SurerStuart,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a database not under our control, we have escalated the problem, and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. To be clear, since this is an issue with how data is being sent from an internal source, adjusting your user information will likely not resolve
    this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.
  10. FoX 54115 Win User

probleme facture

bonjour I have a problem with a xbox live invoice here is my card visa and registered and I have an invoice unpaid while I did not want the renewal of my subscription I would like to overcharged my visa card to cancel this invoice me
Thema:

1. Problem doubles invoicing - Similar Threads - Problem doubles invoicing

2. Oneguide problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide problems: [img] What happened to Oneguide? When i used to click the guide button it would bring me directly to the favorites screen rather than the full guide. Now I have to click into favorites. Not a...
  3. Bluray player app plays back at double speed and gets stuttering problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluray player app plays back at double speed and gets stuttering problem: Hi Done some testing with videos I made 1920x1080i. Burned a AVCHD DVD with a short video at 25 fps. Playing this dvd with Bluray app is double speed and consequently gets stuttering problem...
  4. XBox 360 "double vision" problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 360 "double vision" problem: My images (nametags & avatars, etc.) are "double vision" on the screen of my XBox 360 MW3. Any suggestions on what to do to fix it> 0fd02f05-aca0-4845-8fe5-1cc8d09a3136
  5. Problems double-clicking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems double-clicking: After a recent update, I've had real problems reliably double-clicking cards to clear them. Is anyone else having this problem on PCs? I know there have been double-tap problems with Surface....
  6. Have a Double NAT problem, have tried everything, nothing works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have a Double NAT problem, have tried everything, nothing works.: Hello everybody Recently I've connected an Ethernet net cable to my xbox one from my router. When I checked my network settings, it says not only is my NAT type strict, but there's also a Double...
  7. Problem of banning who was doubled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem of banning who was doubled: hello, i got a problem of ban, ban of communicate, who was doubled one days after the first but i don't played after the first ban ... (if you want i can show you the screen) ,the first ban i was...
  8. Double acting problem with Xbox 360 and one controllers with Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double acting problem with Xbox 360 and one controllers with Windows 10: I have a problem regarding my xbox controller with windows 10. I had a xbox 360 controller and it was working properly and one day it started to act strangely. it was acting as 2 controllers with...
  9. Problems with snaping, an what of risk Ubran **** will happen double charge may even if in the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with snaping, an what of risk Ubran **** will happen double charge may even if in the ...: For Starters your only able too Snap one Program at a time an it's in a small box, you should be able to control the size an be able to snap 2-3 programs at once. Second if you want too listen too...
  10. Double NAT problems (I Think)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double NAT problems (I Think): What Country/State/Province do you live in?Ireland Modem brand & model number: zyxel p-660ru-t1 Router brand & model number: belkin f5d9230-4 v3 Wired or wireless: wireless tried to find a...