Problem downloading the Suit Pack DLC for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

Discus and support Problem downloading the Suit Pack DLC for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So the suit pack for Ninja Storm Revolution came out a week ago and so far I have not been able to download it. Every time I select Confirm Purchase it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mizusaru, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Mizusaru
    Mizusaru Guest

Problem downloading the Suit Pack DLC for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

So the suit pack for Ninja Storm Revolution came out a week ago and so far I have not been able to download it. Every time I select Confirm Purchase it brings an error message with the status code: 80153048. I have viewed the support page on the matter but
    there is nothing wrong with my payment information and I have had no problems downloading other DLC, it just seems to be this specific piece of content that has this problem at the moment. Can anyone help me with this issue or at least give me an explanation
    for it?

:)

Mizusaru, Oct 6, 2014
  2. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    What are some good Single Player games to get on X1?

"Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4".

Quality.

Azrael008uk, Oct 6, 2014
  3. Помогите!

купил игру(дополнение) Naruto Shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst,и попробовал скачать демо-версию Naruto Shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3(потому-что полную не нашел!) Что мне нужно делать с дополнением к игре?

TitanicLizard6, Oct 6, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Checking the link for that error code it does state that if you continue experiencing the issue even after checking everything else out then you'll need to contact phone support for more assistance. 1-800-469-9269 in North America or
    click the link to arrange a call back.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Oct 7, 2014
  5. Mizusaru
    Mizusaru Guest
    Yeah your right im going to have to, I've had the same problem again with another piece of DLC that was released today.

Mizusaru, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

What are some good Single Player games to get on X1?

"Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4".

Quality.
  7. Pandasaur cx Win User

Buying Season Pass for 19.99$ but not getting it.

Have you tried managing your Naruto game to see if the DLC is available for download?

- My Games & Apps

- Locate "NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4"

- Press the menu button, "Manage Game"
  8. TitanicLizard6 Win User

Помогите!

купил игру(дополнение) Naruto Shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst,и попробовал скачать демо-версию Naruto Shippuden ultimate ninja storm 3(потому-что полную не нашел!) Что мне нужно делать с дополнением к игре?
  9. Ro Costa Leste Win User

Missing purchased games

some of them are.

Naruto Shippuden, ultimate ninja storm 3.

Far cry 4

Resident evil 6.
  10. PlatinumSpectre Win User

This is my Pre Orders List Whats yours?

Mines are:

-Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

-Gears of War 3

-Battlefield 3

-Dark Souls Limited Edition

-Deus Ex 3: Human Revolution

-Assassins Creed Revelations: Limited Edition

-Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
Thema:

1. Problem downloading the Suit Pack DLC for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution - Similar Threads - Problem downloading Suit

2. Problema no Download doa jogos[Problem downloading games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema no Download doa jogos[Problem downloading games]: Estou com dificuldade nos downloads do xbox one. Eles não progridem no download quando console desligado. O problema maior é que eu ja desativei a opçao"desativar armazenamento com console...
  3. Problem with buying and downloading a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with buying and downloading a game: Hello. Today I bought the game "I am alive" on the xbox one console, the payment passed, as usual. But I can't download the game, I can only buy it again. Before that I bought another game and...
  4. xbox game pass ultimate game download problem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate game download problem: Hello! I've bought the xbox game pass ultimate that includes xbox live gold game pass for console and for pc too. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I can download most of the games included by...
  5. cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...: i try to download my profile on my x360..its starting to download and 1 or 2 second after..a message appear saying sorry theres a problem with the credentials youre using to sign in..go to...
  6. Problems With Downloading Game Updates

in XboX Insiders
    Problems With Downloading Game Updates: Every time i update a game on my xbox for some reason my download speed greatly decreases for a extended period of time (goes from 50 - 40mbps to about 700kbps) even though my internet is stable...
  7. Problemas de audio durante descargas[Audio problems during downloads]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas de audio durante descargas[Audio problems during downloads]: Lo que sucede es que durante las descargas y actualizaciones, el audio saliente de los auriculares se distorsiona y corta, esto sucede con cualquier audifono que conecte, tampoco importa si tengo...
  8. Problema en descargar juegos en modo de reposo[Problem downloading games in sleep mode]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema en descargar juegos en modo de reposo[Problem downloading games in sleep mode]: Me lleva pasando varias veces que pongo que descargar un juego o alguna actualizacion y la apago en modo encendido instantaneo y lo reviso en cuestion de horas aparece que no se descargo nada...
  9. Problem with downloading digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with downloading digital games: Hi there, I've recently had issues downloading digital copies of games, with the error ''Installation Stopped'' coming up randomly. I called Customer Support and after a long chat they decided...
  10. XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD RESTARTING PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD RESTARTING PROBLEM: I have an Xbox 360 E (250GB) and I bought Red Dead Redemption, I downloaded but it is turn back to %0! Guys, Do you have an idea? What should I do? 0be8c349-0434-4276-884c-138ce0cdc720