Problem friends and club tab xbox one

Discus and support Problem friends and club tab xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem that lasts for two weeks, when I go on the tab friends and club menu xbox nothing appears a gray page so I can no longer invite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SnaKe_Matt, Aug 14, 2019.

1. SnaKe_Matt
    SnaKe_Matt Guest

Hello I have a problem that lasts for two weeks, when I go on the tab friends and club menu xbox nothing appears a gray page so I can no longer invite and join friends in play or in a group I can not play with my friends anymore I think it's an account
    problem because if I'm on another account on the xbox the friends tab is displayed normally. Thank you for helping me.
    Coordinately, Matt.

:)

SnaKe_Matt, Aug 14, 2019
  2. SnaKe_Matt Win User

Hello SnaKe,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to view the friends tab from the guide menu on your Xbox One console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
    Thank you this to market good evening.
  3. SnaKe_Matt Win User

Merci de votre présence dans les forums. Je pense que vous pourrez peut-être résoudre ce problème en redémarrant ou en rallumant votre console Xbox.

Veuillez vous reporter au lien suivant pour plus de détails sur les procédures:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

S'il vous plaît laissez-nous savoir des progrès!
    good evening, as I said above I've already tried this solution I leave unplug my console part of the afternoon I'll see if it worked
  4. SnaKe_Matt Win User

Have you tried removing your account then signing back in? Then power cycle your Xbox by holding the power button until it turns off.
    Yes I deleted my account completely off my xbox unplug but nothing works
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello SnaKe,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to view the friends tab from the guide menu on your Xbox One console.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Thema:

1. Problem friends and club tab xbox one - Similar Threads - Problem friends club

2. Problems playing with a specific friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems playing with a specific friend: Me and my friend always play games together but the past month or so have been seeming to have problems playing any game together and it's just him and I that have the issue. I'm able to play with...
  3. Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Problems for my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Problems for my friend: I helped my friend with getting Potential Unleashed in this game and when she tried to log into the game to play it, it wouldn't allow her to open the game (i had DLC she didn't, btw, mainly TP...
  4. Problem with my friend offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with my friend offline: Hello I have a problem, I see some of my xbox friends offline while they are not. They didn't block me. I can't find a solution, help me please. Loïc fd8b12f8-39c1-4f51-b588-352c4f61b347
  5. Problème dans les groupes d'amis Xbox One [Translation-Problem in Xbox One groups of friends]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème dans les groupes d'amis Xbox One [Translation-Problem in Xbox One groups of friends]: Bonjour, cela va faire 3 mois que ma xbox rencontre un problème lors de ma présence dans un groupe xbox live. J'explique : mon profil est en "connexion" toutes les 30 secondes, je n'entends donc...
  6. Friend invitation Problem GOW 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend invitation Problem GOW 3: Hello im having trouble when i try to invite my son into a game online (gears of war 3), i have a xbox one console with my account () and the game (Downloaded), he has a xbox one console with his...
  7. Problem with group voice friend with live twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with group voice friend with live twitch: (Sorry for the mistakes or the few language errors, I'm not English) So, I started to live on the Twitch app on my Xbox One S. After setting up the few parameters present, I started my live with...
  8. keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    keyboard and mouse is not working on xbox and a lot of my friends are having the same problem: please fix this or find out if this is a fortnite problem or a xbox problem i just want this fixed so i can play pc lobby ,mouse and keyboard is not working and i haven't had a problem with mouse...
  9. xbox problem connecting to a friend from ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox problem connecting to a friend from ps4: I can not play with a friend from ps4 because it pops up for me that I need some xbox Live user settings and I have no idea where it is 3a955475-53a8-4e92-a34d-0db16dbbbbd6
  10. xbox problem connecting to a friend from ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox problem connecting to a friend from ps4: I can not play with a friend from ps4 because it pops up for me that I need some xbox Live user settings and I have no idea where it is e01822d8-a8da-4a2a-a740-1a5c3f99008a