problem game fable 2 localization

Discus and support problem game fable 2 localization in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello i am bay fable 2 for x box360 but not have russian version,what i am need doiing? (sory my eanlgish very bad) 374222ca-1f25-49c9-b752-32023428311f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ИванБогданов3, Aug 15, 2019.

1. problem game fable 2 localization

hello i am bay fable 2 for x box360 but not have russian version,what i am need doiing? (sory my eanlgish very bad)

:)

ИванБогданов3, Aug 15, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply and update on the issue.I recommend to contact Customer Support to schedule a call back for further
    assistance.

Hope this helps.
  3. ИванБогдан Win User

Thenks but not have russian from options in langueg
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You may be able to change the language within the game settings. Most games should also go off the location and language set on your console. If you are still unable to change it, you can

request a refund
    for the digital purchase.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. ИванБогдан Win User

hello i am bay fable 2 for x box360 but not have russian version,what i am need doiing? (sory my eanlgish very bad)
    Здравствуйте купил в магазине x box live для 360 версии fable 2 но там нет русского языка,а он был и выходил официально.Что можно сделать вернуть деньги или сделать как то русский!?

[Translation-Hello bought in the store x box live for the 360 version of fable 2 but there is no Russian, and it was and came out
    officially.What
    can be done to return the money or do like that Russian!?]
  6. Dragonps Win User

Local Co Op?

Sounds to me like no local co op which means no deal for me. Fable has had local co op since Fable 2 and the premise of Legends seems like such a great idea to have that local co op.
Thema:

1. problem game fable 2 localization - Similar Threads - problem game fable

2. Since yours servers problems my games wont launch correctly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since yours servers problems my games wont launch correctly.: After all of ur issues with your server my games won't start, randomly all the times i need clean the cache cuz your server is balistik and doesnt recognize i bought those games and doesnt...
  3. Tengo un problema en el juego de Minecraft[I have a problem in the Minecraft game]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tengo un problema en el juego de Minecraft[I have a problem in the Minecraft game]: Hola , cada vez que hago un mundo para jugar con mis amigos , ACTIVÓ la opción de multijugador , el problema es cuando termino de crear el mundo , me sale que la opción de multijugador esta...
  4. Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!: Hi, so my boys both have an xbox each, xbox accounts with different gamer tags and separate email addresses. They share a live gold account via family share from Son 1's xbox. Son 1 has an epic...
  5. Problema con la grabacion de clips de juegos [Problem with recording game clips]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con la grabacion de clips de juegos [Problem with recording game clips]: Buenas tardes. Desde hace un tiempo vengo presentando inconvenientes al grabar clips en el juego, no se graban, o se graban de pocos segundos, a pesar de que aparece el mensaje de "clip de juego...
  6. Xbox game problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game problems: When i try to play games i have on disc it either tells me to sign in with the profile i used to buy the game when i am already on the profile or it tells me to renew my subscription when it is...
  7. Problem with buying and downloading a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with buying and downloading a game: Hello. Today I bought the game "I am alive" on the xbox one console, the payment passed, as usual. But I can't download the game, I can only buy it again. Before that I bought another game and...
  8. There’s a Problem with your saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    There’s a Problem with your saved games: Hello, Now before i begin, i want to first off say: Yes, I have reset my Xbox to factory settings, reset it normally, I have cleared local 360 saved games and local xbox one saved games. Yes, it...
  9. xbox game pass ultimate game download problem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate game download problem: Hello! I've bought the xbox game pass ultimate that includes xbox live gold game pass for console and for pc too. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I can download most of the games included by...
  10. Fable III problems getting the game to launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III problems getting the game to launch: So I bought a physical copy of Fable III for PC in 2014 that requires Games for Windows Live to work. I played it a lot a while back but now have a new PC and have been trying to get it to work...