problem game fable 2 localization

Discus and support problem game fable 2 localization in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello i am bay fable 2 for x box360 but not have russian version,what i am need doiing? (sory my eanlgish very bad) 374222ca-1f25-49c9-b752-32023428311f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ИванБогданов3, Aug 15, 2019.

1. problem game fable 2 localization

hello i am bay fable 2 for x box360 but not have russian version,what i am need doiing? (sory my eanlgish very bad)

:)

ИванБогданов3, Aug 15, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply and update on the issue.I recommend to contact Customer Support to schedule a call back for further
    assistance.

Hope this helps.
  3. ИванБогдан Win User

Thenks but not have russian from options in langueg
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. You may be able to change the language within the game settings. Most games should also go off the location and language set on your console. If you are still unable to change it, you can

request a refund
    for the digital purchase.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. ИванБогдан Win User

hello i am bay fable 2 for x box360 but not have russian version,what i am need doiing? (sory my eanlgish very bad)
    Здравствуйте купил в магазине x box live для 360 версии fable 2 но там нет русского языка,а он был и выходил официально.Что можно сделать вернуть деньги или сделать как то русский!?

[Translation-Hello bought in the store x box live for the 360 version of fable 2 but there is no Russian, and it was and came out
    officially.What
    can be done to return the money or do like that Russian!?]
  6. Dragonps Win User

Local Co Op?

Sounds to me like no local co op which means no deal for me. Fable has had local co op since Fable 2 and the premise of Legends seems like such a great idea to have that local co op.
Thema:

1. problem game fable 2 localization - Similar Threads - problem game fable

2. Having problems playing my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems playing my games: I am having trying to play my games no matter what game I try ,I keep getting an error message "try again later"I havebeen trying all day Please help b2f0411f-4e90-4e57-9ac0-7f76bc3dfda1
  3. Problem with recording game by using game bar.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with recording game by using game bar.: Hello every one, I have a problem when I try to start recording in game. the system send to me . "For Start a new recording, turn off the current recording, and then try again" while I didn't...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  5. The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem: I have an xbox one x and i am having the saved game data corrupted problem were the console bricks.I have talk to microsoft support about the said problem and factory reset that deletes every...
  6. Are there problems with games loading on the beta build?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there problems with games loading on the beta build?: I have a few games that will sit on the launch screen for like 15 mins before it finally launches the game. And then when I finally get in, normally the first thing it has to load or sign in will...
  7. Having a problem buying GAMES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem buying GAMES?: When I go to the store to purchase a game it sends me back to the dashboard and get no error. My internet works just fine. 2d582975-51e3-49ca-bcca-3a4ea31618b0
  8. Problems with games and hard disk on Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with games and hard disk on Xbox 360 S: Hello, this may be a bit long but the issue here is quite complex and I want to make everything as clear as possible by giving all the details needed. Please, if you are a Xbox 360 expert, give...
  9. Problem game code Forza

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem game code Forza: Hello, I bought a xbox one x pack forza horizon 4 and motorsport 7. I entered the two codes one after the other. Only the game Forza horizon appears and Motorsport does not appear anywhere. When I...
  10. Fable III problems getting the game to launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable III problems getting the game to launch: So I bought a physical copy of Fable III for PC in 2014 that requires Games for Windows Live to work. I played it a lot a while back but now have a new PC and have been trying to get it to work...