Problem: Gears of War 4 on PC.

Discus and support Problem: Gears of War 4 on PC. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi everyone, i have a problem with a game " Gears of War 4". I bought it for play on my PC but when i installed and i opened it, it show me an error:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Justlntime, May 16, 2019.

1. Justlntime
    Justlntime Guest

Hi everyone, i have a problem with a game " Gears of War 4". I bought it for play on my PC but when i installed and i opened it, it show me an error: "Impossible to connect at Xbox Live." I did it but that didnt work. (I have an account Microsoft, Xbox
    Live free.)

Thanks anyway.

:)

Justlntime, May 16, 2019
  2. InoportunoG Win User

Hello.

You need an active Xbox Live Gold membership to play Gears Of War 4 online on your PC.

Or maybe it's a problem with your PC or internet.

On the last few weeks was a problem with the servers of Gears, maybe be that.
  3. godfather67898 Win User

Now that the old forums are gone, list your top-10 games of all-time...

Metal gear solid (Ps1)

Deus Ex (PC)

Quake 2 (PC)

Metal gear solid 4 (PS3)

Warcraft 2 (PC)

Gears of war (X360)

Call of duty 4 (X360)

Command & Conquer Red alert 2 yuri's revenge (PC)

Starcraft (PC)

Hitman Blood money (PC)
  4. Andreas_212 Win User

What have you been playing recently?

Ive been playing Battlefield 4 MP on PC

Gears of war Judgment MP

and

Halo 4 MP
  5. Teh FireFox Win User

Are you currently subscribed for Xbox live Gold?
  6. Teh FireFox Win User

I found this online that can offer some troubleshooting tips for your problem:

Also it seems other players have encountered similar issues, try a hard power cycle for aprox. 3 mins on your modem and router, this will refresh your ISP's DHCP settings on your equipment which could potentially cause issues with handshake connections with
    xbox live.

The vast majority of reported Bigelowe errors are due to incorrect account permissions

• Xbox Live Gold membership is required to access Gears of War 4’s online features.
    • Gears of War 4 is rated M for Mature. If your Xbox account settings block M rated titles or online play, you cannot access Gears of War 4’s online features.
    Poor internet connection quality due to instability, network speeds or both.

• Gears of War 4 does not support low speed or unstable connections. Our minimum requirement for online play is 0.1MB/s upload and download speed, but we recommend at least 0.5MB/s upload and download speed for a stable experience.
    • Playing Gears of War 4 via a mobile internet (3G/4G) device or tethering may cause Bigelowe. Connecting via mobile internet is not recommended or supported by Gears of War 4.
    Some ISPs have issues with communication to ports required for the Gears of War 4 services

• Some internet service providers are causing communication issues with the Gears of War 4 services.
    • We are gathering a list of ISPs for awareness and will publish a list soon.
    A known issue where your profile will not load from Gears of War 4 Services

• This issue will not impact or corrupt your profile, but will prevent you from accessing Gears of War 4 services (which will result in the BIGELOWE error)
    • As of the July Update, we can now track most instances of this occurring and unblock your profile as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 5 days to be unblocked.
    • We are working on a permanent fix for this issue and hope to deploy it in the near future.
    A known issue where your profile cannot contact the correct service in Gears of War 4

• This issue accounts for roughly 10% of reports. We are working on identifying a solution and fixing this in a future update.
Thema:

1. Problem: Gears of War 4 on PC. - Similar Threads - Problem Gears War

2. Gears of War 4 problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 problem: Hi, I am a real fan. Gears of War 4 is my favourite game. My gamertag : . Yesterday, i've spend more of 80 000 credits in game on packs (value 400 credits per pack) on Trashball packs. 80 000...
  3. Problem in Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in Gears of War 4: Hello, I do not work in Gears of War 4 online modes in an open game, error code (0x80190190) on the official website says that such a player is blocked. Want to know for that? I did not insult...
  4. Problems whit Gears of war 4 achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems whit Gears of war 4 achievement: I have collected all the game files and I have these problems: 1.- He did not give me the achievement, remember the fallen ones. 2.- It did not give me the achievement, completist I have completed...
  5. Gears of War 4 (PC) memory handling (?) problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 (PC) memory handling (?) problem: Dear Support, Would you be so kind to explore my Gow4 memory handling problem? The symptoms are the following: - When I start to play horde mode the game freeze around wave 8-10. - During...
  6. problem with the code of Gears Of War 1 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with the code of Gears Of War 1 and 3: hello when go to store to chance my code for GOW 1 and 3 dont begin the dowload this is the error XBOS-3012 606b009b-f379-472d-8bc3-dd1c88053c9d 2018/03/29 - 17:44:14 UTC...
  7. I have problems to change my code of GEARS OF WARS 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problems to change my code of GEARS OF WARS 3: pleace somebody help me, when i traid to change my code apear this errorcode: f4353818-9d05-4950-8db7-a4716282b5e7 0ddb6965-828f-4734-b5a6-144a6c0cd1ef
  8. Gears of war 4 problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 problems: Good morning guys. I bought gears of war 4 last month and i can't play it. Every time that i try to play it this message appears to me. Please can anybody help me ? Fala pessoal bom dia,...
  9. I Have problems with Gears of War 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Have problems with Gears of War 4: Hello there everybody, I hope somebody can help me. I have a problem since a few weeks ago, I had the game pass a few days ago for free and I install Gears 4 on my XONE and when I started the...
  10. Gears of War 4 problem!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War 4 problem!: 1. Hi Excuse The Discomfort But I'm Having Problems At The Moment Of Entering A Digital Video Game That Is Gears Of War 4 And Esque When I Want To Go To GOW 4 I Get An Error Saying "Something...