Problem hdr with xbox one x/pioneer vsx-lx304/panasonic 55FZ800

Discus and support Problem hdr with xbox one x/pioneer vsx-lx304/panasonic 55FZ800 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I contact you because I have an HDR problem with my xbox onex and my new pioneer VSX-LX304 A / V amplifier. I connected my equipment on it,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adjudantzaza, Aug 29, 2019.

1. adjudantzaza
    adjudantzaza Guest

Hello,
    I contact you because I have an HDR problem with my xbox onex and my new pioneer VSX-LX304 A / V amplifier.
    I connected my equipment on it, Panasonic FZ800, Panasonic UB420, Apple TV, PS4 and Xbox One X.
    But on the xbox one X the amp does not seem to want HDR.

I connected the xbox one x on live tv and everything works perfectly including the HDR.

I tested everything, changed the hdmi cables, change the hdmi ports, reset the amplifier, the console and the tv but the HDR is still unavailable via the amp.

The Microsoft help changes anything !!!

Previously I had a Denon 2400H and I did not have this problem.
    Have you had any feedback on this?

Sincerely, Xavier COMPAGNON

:)

adjudantzaza, Aug 29, 2019
  2. adjudantzaza Win User

Hi Diego,

Yes i think it's an incompatibility with the Pioneer because i've tested with the xbox one x of my son and i have the same problem.

I have contacted the pioneer sav.

The only thing i can do is to wait now.

Thanks, Xavier
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi adjudantzaza,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

If you did not have this issue with your previous Denon 2400H and you are using the same cables and setup as you are currently using, then the Xbox One X is not compatible with the Pioneer VSX-LX304 for HDR passthrough. HDR video passthrough does not seem
    to work with that A/V receiver and from what you have described and from the testing you've done, the issue is narrowed down to the Pioneer A/V as what is not working.

I would recommend contacting Pioneer Customer support for more information and if they are aware about this issue.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Xavier,

Thanks for replying to us. I will go ahead and lock the thread as there is nothing more on our end we can do. Hopefully Pioneer will be able to assist you in the matter. Feel free to come back to the forums anytime you have a question.

Besides just reporting the issue with Pioneer. If you don't have the insider hub, could you download it, and then report the problem there also with the specific model. Maybe with both notified they may find a way together to get it working correctly.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. DNA Bob Win User

Xbox one cannot control TV volume

I'm having the exact same problem with my pioneer vsx-519. Everything works in the wizard, then volume up and down doesn't work.

I am having this issue with Xbox One X and Pioneer VSX-820.

How did you guys fix this problem?
    Yup same here. Works in wizard then volume control doesn't work later. All settings the same moving from xbox one day one to xbox one x.

Pioneer VSX-519V
  6. rkellogg9 Win User

Xbox one cannot control TV volume

I'm having the exact same problem with my pioneer vsx-519. Everything works in the wizard, then volume up and down doesn't work.
    I am having this issue with Xbox One X and Pioneer VSX-820.

How did you guys fix this problem?
Thema:

1. Problem hdr with xbox one x/pioneer vsx-lx304/panasonic 55FZ800 - Similar Threads - Problem hdr pioneer

2. HDR problem

in XboX Insiders
    HDR problem: Anyone else experiencing this issue with their Xbox One X: Any game and movie that supports HDR starts up and the screen is so dark that I have to go into the tv setting and turn off HDR and then...
  3. HDR problems with an Xbox one X can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR problems with an Xbox one X can anyone help?: [img] Hello can anyone help me sort out my HDR it works with other consoles just not my xbox one X 4e01d5bb-0466-4252-8343-9b0188168dde
  4. 42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9: 42PG20D: Xbox One X Problem with Hdr on LG E9 Yes everything checked green for example hdr, dolby vision, 4k and so on 9c2055a7-6884-4c84-8779-5b8989d6e0b3
  5. Xbox One X HDR dimming problem!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDR dimming problem!: Hello, My xbox one x has an issue with loading games in HDR. When a game or netflix starts up. My screen dims dark. Like it fade away. All colours are dark and not bright. I have a 4K/HDR tv...
  6. Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV !

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV !: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: HDR problem with Samsung TV ! Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with HDR on your...
  7. UHD HDR Atmos problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    UHD HDR Atmos problems: My setup: XBox One X, Denon X6400, LG B7 When connecting hdmi from xbox to receiver to TV, picture and sound drops out every few minutes for 2-3 secons. Anoying. When connecting hdmi from xbox...
  8. Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem: Panasonic (Televisions) TX-L42E6EW: HDR problem Wrong.. xbox doesnt support all formats .. it cant output blah blah bits eb983376-5c6c-4e63-8504-ba032cd23463
  9. Amazon Video Problem with UHD HDR Movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Video Problem with UHD HDR Movies: I user Build 10.0.17134.3036 and if i start eg Man in the High Castle on Amazon video i only see grey screen and sound ... video starts after 20 sec but very slow motion .. and sometime amazon...
  10. Xbox One X problem with the HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X problem with the HDR: Hello ! first excuse me for my English. I bought a Xbox One X because i have a 4K television. I have installed the console and on the screen, it appears lot of little green points, some times a...