Problem in access to Xbox account (0x80a30204)/ Problema di accesso al mio account

Discus and support Problem in access to Xbox account (0x80a30204)/ Problema di accesso al mio account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In the last days as I start the Xbox it doesn't connect to my personal account as usually. I try to connect but it says: There was a problem in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Asi98, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Asi98
    Asi98 Guest

Problem in access to Xbox account (0x80a30204)/ Problema di accesso al mio account

In the last days as I start the Xbox it doesn't connect to my personal account as usually. I try to connect but it says: There was a problem in the access, try again (0x80a30204)

If I try again it doesn't work. In the other days after 5/10 minutes it connected automatically to the account, but today it doesn't.

Wifi connection is ok.

I can't find what the code means, please help.

Negli ultimi giorni quando accendo l'Xbox non si connette al mio profilo e dice: Si è verificato un problema nell'accesso, ma dovrebbe funzionare se riprovi (0x80a30204)

Riprovando non funziona. Gli altri giorni si connetteva automaticamente dopo 5/10 minuti ma oggi non funziona.

La connessione wifi funziona.

Non trovo cosa significa il codice

:)

Asi98, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem in access to Xbox account (0x80a30204)/ Problema di accesso al mio account - Similar Threads - Problem access account

2. Just Cause 4 Deluxe Digital Download access problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Cause 4 Deluxe Digital Download access problems: Just got Just Cause 4 Deluxe Digital Download. When I'm logged into an Xbox that's not my home Xbox, I don't see my digital deluxe content (Black Hand jet and wing suit). According to the Xbox...
  3. Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account: Several years ago I had an Xbox 360 and an Xbox Live profile with a bunch of digital games and some DLC. The Console red ringed and I've just been leaving it defunct. Recently got an Xbox One,...
  4. i can t access to my x box account ,says there is a problem try later

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can t access to my x box account ,says there is a problem try later: I can t access to my x box account ,says there is a problem try later ed72f35b-2728-40d0-9a34-89c5c08be8e9
  5. Probleme beim Zugreifen auf Clubs [Problems accessing clubs]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme beim Zugreifen auf Clubs [Problems accessing clubs]: Moin, ich habe da mal eine Frage. Ich Spiele Forza Horizon 4 auf dem PC. Bei Forza Horizon 3 konnte ich noch ohne Probleme einem Club beitreten, bei FH4 kommt immer nur Verbindung zum Server...
  6. "Access to feature blocked. Sorry, there's a problem with your account. Sign in to xbox.com ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Access to feature blocked. Sorry, there's a problem with your account. Sign in to xbox.com ...: Hi, I was using the Xbox app and I suddenly got this pop-up when I tried to accept a club invite. I've tried searching for an answer but I can't find a proper solution. Thanks for the help....
  7. can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem ...: can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem remained!!! 2fbd7ce0-0110-4b51-b87b-f92eca7ebf4f
  8. Problems to access account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems to access account: Hi....I chat from Italy...and tomorrow I'm impossibilitated to access my Microsoft account by my xbox one S....what's problem?...Help me...thanks 09bd8d7a-c708-4907-b0d5-eed05428dfee
  9. Problem to access to my account in "Age of Empire castle siege" because of my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem to access to my account in "Age of Empire castle siege" because of my ...: Hi guys, Recently I tried to change by the first time my gametag from Player85497342 to , and it did not work out. I chatted with someone of support and told me that I had to reset my cellphone...
  10. Account access problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account access problems: Some time ago now I set up an account and added my son an extra profile as he was under 18 at the time... so it ended up there were two profiles.. one which was the main one in my name with its...