problem in adding credit card

Discus and support problem in adding credit card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi.. i am trying to add my credit card in my xbox one .. but it wont continue because it misses the postal code which we dont use in uae .. is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FaultierDaisy63, May 7, 2015.

1. problem in adding credit card

hi.. i am trying to add my credit card in my xbox one .. but it wont continue because it misses the postal code which we dont use in uae .. is there any other way to do it?

:)

FaultierDaisy63, May 7, 2015
  2. Problem adding credit card

Are you trying to add the card on the console? Is that the full error message/code you get there? Also take a look at our payment method guide (forums.xbox.com/.../19164.aspx)
    for suggestions on adding a payment method.

Mister Gwyther, May 7, 2015
  3. Death2Empire
    Death2Empire Guest
    Problem adding credit card

Death2Empire, May 7, 2015
  4. problem in adding credit card

Is your Xbox set to the correct region?

You can also add the card online vs on the console but it sounds like your trying to add a UAE card to a USA region

Please clarify

NewBlacksmurf, May 8, 2015
  5. HassanB Win User

Problem for adding credit card

Please contact XBOX Support for your region. These are most likely temporary authorizations, if you haven't gotten the points or content you've purchased you most likely weren't charged for them. So contact XBOX Support to see what's going on.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Are you trying to add the card on the console? Is that the full error message/code you get there? Also take a look at our payment method guide (forums.xbox.com/.../19164.aspx)
    for suggestions on adding a payment method.
  7. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Is your Xbox set to the correct region?

You can also add the card online vs on the console but it sounds like your trying to add a UAE card to a USA region

Please clarify
  8. Mister Gwyther Win User

OK... So are you going to try on the console? Did you read through the guide?
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

Problem for adding credit card

Are you unable to add other payment methods as well? Also, take a look at our Payment Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../19164.aspx) to see if any of those suggestions
    help. As NiNjA suggested, you may need to contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) to see about a resolution. Thanks!
Thema:

1. problem in adding credit card - Similar Threads - problem adding credit

2. problems adding account

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems adding account: hi, I need help. I try to start my session in the console (add profile) and it says error 0x80a40019. I tried solutions but it still happens. What I can do? a24154dc-aa17-42b0-99a0-4b5d732e7921
  3. Mouse and Keyboard Modern Warfare Xbox one X ADS problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard Modern Warfare Xbox one X ADS problem: I have been playing Modern Warfare on my xbox using mouse and keyboard for about a week and a half now and i noticed an issue that while i was ADS, even when holding right click the ADS would...
  4. Ipv6 adding to Xbox One problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ipv6 adding to Xbox One problem.: I don't know how to add Ipv6 to my Xbox One please help me. c151675e-0fc3-4ea6-b57e-5dc1fc1179e1
  5. Adding a new account and Internet problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a new account and Internet problems: Hey so i have some problems like 1. It said i was connected to the internet but when i went to youtube or like online video games it said i wasnt connected to the internet then i decided to remove...
  6. problem with recently added games on the pc xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with recently added games on the pc xbox game pass: I get an error when downloading the recently added games all the other games are fine I download except for recently added I get an error code(0x80073cfc) and I tried all the fixes but nothing...
  7. Problem adding a game to my queue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem adding a game to my queue: I just installed my first Xbox. I also have a game pass. When I select a game to install (for example using the Game Pass app on my phone), I get a message that says, "We can't add this to your...
  8. Problems adding Xbox to Google Home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems adding Xbox to Google Home: I've been trying to add my Xbox to my Google Home but it isn't working. Here is what is happening. 1. I open the Google Home app on my iPhone, go to Set up Device, and pick existing device. 2....
  9. Microsoft Sudoku has a problem with the Ad before a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku has a problem with the Ad before a game: When I try to play any game or daily challenge of Sudoku, the end screen of the ad will suddenly show up and when I click on the Close box I am taken back to the selection screen. I have reset the...
  10. Problème avec l'ajout d'une carte. (Problem with adding a credit card.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème avec l'ajout d'une carte. (Problem with adding a credit card.): *ENGLISH MESSAGE WILL FOLLOW* pas moyen d'avoir l'aide adéquate, toujours la a se faire rediriger... Pas moyen de les contacter par téléphone non plus. Bref mon problème le voici; je n'arrive...