problem in the streaming console on controler

Discus and support problem in the streaming console on controler in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; problem in the streaming console my ipega PG-9129 controller has no way to press more than one button for example: when I click on the LT I cannot use... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Riantxo, May 22, 2020 at 11:32 PM.

1. /u/Riantxo
    /u/Riantxo Guest

problem in the streaming console my ipega PG-9129 controller has no way to press more than one button for example: when I click on the LT I cannot use the RT

submitted by /u/Riantxo
    [link] [comments]

2. MatthewBeall Win User

Streaming to computer: controller and headset issues

Ok, so I figured out that to get game audio/chat to work while streaming, we had to hook the controller up to the computer we are streaming to via USB. The headset stayed plugged into the controller. Yay! Game audio AND chat!

NEXT PROBLEM: there seems to be no way to control game volume/chat volume while streaming. We have mute chat at the top, but that is all. The computer volume controls do not affect the stream, and the volume controls on the controller adapter also seem to
    do nothing.

How do you control game/chat volume while streaming?
  3. J.R.G. Win User

Streaming to windows 10

I've had no problems streaming except for the controller going out of range when I use the laptop in the far room.

If I choose "Test Streaming" it fails to find the X Box and signs me out, though when selecting "Stream" it has no problems except for the above mentioned.
  4. Dadwhite Win User

Thinking of starting a streaming channel questions

If your talking about the Mixer Stream with the new webcam support , no you will not see it on your consoles output. My best understanding the pro streamers go to a PC to stream for more control and other advanced features with a 3rd party streaming device.
  5. chamberlago Win User

Xbox one s to Xbox digital streaming

Hi, I don't think this is possible at the moment. In the future it should be possible to stream to a tablet or phone using https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/console-streaming but
    this is currently in preview so is still in the testing phase at the moment but might potentially be a solution to your problem if you have a spare compatible phone or tablet. I'm not sure if the console streaming will support console to console streaming.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox buttons not working on phone

When you test(on console) streaming ability, it DOES mention when it tests controller that some buttons may not work, and that a controller firmware update is on way to fix it
Thema:

1. problem in the streaming console on controler - Similar Threads - problem streaming console

2. Problem with Console Streaming - Phone app gatekeeping

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Console Streaming - Phone app gatekeeping: So I've joined the Xbox Insider Program, by downloading the Xbox Insider Hub app on my Xbox One, and the Game Streaming (preview) app on my phone, I've setup my console to enable streaming, and...
  3. Console streaming problem now, please help.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming problem now, please help.: So i used to have console streaming for my Xbox and it worked fine. There came a time I accidentally removed xbox insider and my Xbox had to hard restart. When I re-applied my original settings...
  4. Xbox game streaming problem.....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming problem.....: I have a problem with the application Xbox game streaming for the console streaming. I am an insider member but I can't use console streaming. In the mobile app, I just have the option "Learn...
  5. Problem with XCloud game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with XCloud game streaming: For some reason I can use XCloud just fine but it says I need to be an indsider to use console streaming even though I am an insider submitted by /u/AdenInABlanket [link] [comments]
  6. Can't acces console streaming, I'm a xbox insider, problem from the app not the console

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acces console streaming, I'm a xbox insider, problem from the app not the console: I'm a insider.. I got the option to connect my phone to my Xbox.. And then a message pop up saying it not avaible in my region yet. It avaible since January in Canada, Quebec is in Canada, why I...
  7. Xbox Console Companion streaming connection problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion streaming connection problems: Is anyone else having problems. Streaming was working fine until last weekend. I made no changes to anything but autoupdate is switched on. Having been using it fine the night before I swicthed...
  8. I'm having problems with console streaming. Can anyone help me to fix it? I'm on alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having problems with console streaming. Can anyone help me to fix it? I'm on alpha...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  9. Console streaming problem when connecting bluetooth galaxy buds

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming problem when connecting bluetooth galaxy buds: If you boot up xbox streaming, connect a controller and play anything it works fine. However if (while your playing) you decide to connect your samsung bluetooth buds. The whole app seems to...
  10. Problems with Xbox App on Windows 10 streaming console play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Xbox App on Windows 10 streaming console play: Alright, this is driving me insane. I've been able to stream my Xbox console play to my windows 10 pc flawless the past couple of days. All of a sudden now for the past 12 hours I keep getting...