Problem in xbox one store

Discus and support Problem in xbox one store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon , 4 days ago i bought the disc of hitman definitive edition . In the game i read that i can download the legacy goty pack for free from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Federico_97, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:03 AM.

1. Federico_97
    Federico_97 Guest

Good afternoon ,

4 days ago i bought the disc of hitman definitive edition . In the game i read that i can download the legacy goty pack for free from the store. I clicked on the message and i was redirected in the store but when i go there a message on right of the screen
    say that the game is unavailable... if i search the pack directly from the store the message change, it say to buy it for 19,99€ ... i don’t want to spend more money for something that i can own free...2 days at the phone , microsoft support said that the
    problem is caused from the developers, the developers said that the problem is caused by the license of the game so microsoft need to solve it , but at the end the problem is mine because i can’t play ... i’m not interested on why it happened but i really
    want to know if the problem can be solved..

i’ll post a picture to show the problem .

Thank you in advance!
    Problem in xbox one store [​IMG]

:)

2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The Crew 2 Installation arrêtée à 98% [The Crew 2 Installation stopped at 98%

3. commanderfire25 Win User

Xbox one store problem

I have been having the exact same issue and haven't found any fix yet either sometimes it does it and other times it's fine
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

There should have been a redeem code in the box to get this DLC. Did you purchase the game new or pre owned
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Federico,

With this you will need to request a call from support then. As we here on the forums don't have the tools to handle this further.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Federico_97 Win User

I followed every step but the result doesn’t change...
Thema:

1. Problem in xbox one store - Similar Threads - Problem store

2. Problem with the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the microsoft store: It does not let me buy the games of lla microsoft store Since it marks me an error that tells me to contact technical support for not being able to make the purchase and I am using a credit card...
  3. Problem z zainstalowanie gry na PC na Microsoft store [Translation - Problem with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem z zainstalowanie gry na PC na Microsoft store [Translation - Problem with...: Witam posiadam Xbox game pass. Gdy próbuję pobrać np. Pay Day 2 mam napisane.,, wygląda na to, że z Twoim kontem Microsoft nie jest połączone żadne odpowiednie urządzenie. Aby wykona instalację,...
  4. microsoft store problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft store problem: i have problem about microsoft store on my xbox one .I can see everything but i can't download and i get always error code : 0x00000007 or 0x00000193 . 05b22e8e-cb22-4aa6-aea6-49e3375ff870
  5. problem with store

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with store: Ahoj, chci koupit Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle, ale i cant. Prosím, můžete mi pomoct s tím? Překročil limit PUR. děkuji za odpověď Translation:[Hello, I want to buy Forza Horizon 4...
  6. Problems with Store balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Store balance: Dear all, Yesterday morning I saw that I have lost my money balance at Microsoft Store. I have checked all transactions and my last latest purchases and there is nothing strange. Please give...
  7. Store account problem, need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Store account problem, need help please: Good evening. I've bought a new Xbox One S with Forza Horizon 4 bundle and I've got the code to redeem it inside Xbox Store. When I start Xbox, I enter with my main account, but when I go to store...
  8. Purchases problems in the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchases problems in the store: When I try to buy an item in the store, I get a message saying: "Contact microsoft support, it is not possible to process your payment". even if in my paypal there is money...
  9. Proble con Microsoft Store de Xbox One [Translation - Problem with Microsoft Store Xbox One]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Proble con Microsoft Store de Xbox One [Translation - Problem with Microsoft Store Xbox One]: Mi problema anteayer ya que quise descargar el GTA V y entre a la aplicacion de microsoft store y todo bien hasta hay, pero cuando quise abrir lo que es el juego para poder descargarlo me dio un...
  10. Microsoft Store Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Problem: Hey! So I'm on Xbox one X and I'm having issues with buying games. So I can't buy anything from the Microsoft store with my credit card, but my dad's card works fine. I Have updated my card...