Problem installing gta5 game/game update

Discus and support Problem installing gta5 game/game update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; gta5 will not install. It gets to 73% and stops downloading. We've tried doing offline mode and a few other things people have said about this issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmallCape9, Jan 6, 2018.

1. SmallCape9
    SmallCape9 Guest

gta5 will not install. It gets to 73% and stops downloading. We've tried doing offline mode and a few other things people have said about this issue from reading online but nothing has worked. I bought these two brand new Xboxs and two brand new gta 5 games
    today and I'm very frustrated about this. I will be returning them if this problem is not resolved.

:)

SmallCape9, Jan 6, 2018
  2. bigsmeghead
    bigsmeghead Guest
    installation issues

I'm having the same problem installing GTA5 on my 360. Seems like their servers either died or are experiencing difficulties.

bigsmeghead, Jan 6, 2018
  3. HkZ12thM
    HkZ12thM Guest
    GTA5 INSTALLATION STUCK AT 73% AFTER THE UPDATED INSTALLED

I just bought GTA5 today, and once I put in the disc, it asked for the update to be installed. That installed fine, then once it told me the game was ready to play the normal game theme song plays where the game is installing (I had the game for the 360)
    goes slow then it froze at 73% for like 2 hours. I tried taking out the disc and putting it back it, it stay at 73% installing.. please help!!!

HkZ12thM, Jan 6, 2018
  4. ScottishLaaaaad Win User

GTA 5 - took about 8 hours to install on Xbox One (digital preorder)

Hey guys, I bought the digital of gta5 yesterday and began installing it. It began at 6:45pm and 'finished' at 3am the next day. However when i clicked on it to play, it popped up saying i needed to update it so it began and after 20 mins it said i could
    begin playing which i tried. Big mistake. Now it is on the gta5 startup screen and is saying "installing 44%" and when i go back to my games and apps it says "updating 14%"??? Also it has been stuck on that for an hour. Why did the first installation restart
    again, it seems that both the installation and the update are both in progress but i cant pause the update without pausing the installation!!! Would it be worth restarting?
  5. xRANA Win User

My game wont start or even open

I got the same problem with GTA5 i just re installing it and it works.

hope you got it fixed
  6. Z4ZonE Win User

GTA V Downloadable content

1. check for any corruption or incomplete downloads on your hard drive in all your games.

2. delete the title update from gta5, go back in the game, and allow it to redownload.

3. delete DLCs for gta5 and redownload them through inside the game.
  7. bigsmeghead Win User

installation issues

I'm having the same problem installing GTA5 on my 360. Seems like their servers either died or are experiencing difficulties.
  8. BrianGunter Win User

GTA V fried my CD rom

[quote user="Puma Kane"]]BS! The Xbox went out installing GTA5. What an I'm supposed to blame it on, a full moon?[/quote]

It wasn't GTA5 that killed your console. You could have installed any other game and it would have died the same way. The disc drive was already on it's way out and it just happened to be GTA5 that was in the disc tray when it finally gave out. You can't
    logically blame the disc for that.
Thema:

1. Problem installing gta5 game/game update - Similar Threads - Problem installing gta5

2. Installation problem (Xbox Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation problem (Xbox Game Pass): Yesterday I have attempted installation of Outer Worlds, being part of my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. Something went wrong and game disappeared from my games list in the app. Now,...
  3. Age of Empires II Installation Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires II Installation Problem: Hi, I have a problem on install Age of Empires II into my PC. I just purchase it yesterday and try to install it however, it show some message that my pc is not in the microsoft account list....
  4. Problema de instalação de mídia física no xbox one s [Translate] Problem installing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema de instalação de mídia física no xbox one s [Translate] Problem installing...: Não estou conseguindo instalar a mídia física do game red dead redemption 2 no meu Xbox one s pois ele interrompe logo no início. Já tentei de tudo mas não deu certo [Translate] I'm not able...
  5. Problem recovering my installed game

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem recovering my installed game: I've just cloned my HD where my games were installed because i bought a new one, but now my xbox app (still installed on the SSD not on the new HD) cannot let me install my game (or recover the...
  6. Problems installing and updating games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problems installing and updating games and apps: Is anyone else on alpha skip ahead or lower versions for xbox one having issues ee's s trying to download , install or updating apps & games I tried restarting my console and everything still the...
  7. Problems with Game Pass game install

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with Game Pass game install: Platform: Windows 10 latest AKA Charlie Foxtrot App: Xbox(beta) - GamePass Problem: Whenever i try to install a game which needs administrator approval for installation, I instantly get the error...
  8. Installed game on wrong drive and now problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed game on wrong drive and now problems: So I signed up for the XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) to play The Outer Worlds. My pc has 2 drives. The C: drive is a 100GB solid state drive which is only for the OS and had about 50 GB available....
  9. Problème d'installation sur Microsoft Store [Translation - Installation problem on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème d'installation sur Microsoft Store [Translation - Installation problem on...: Bonjour, Je viens pour vous parler d'un problème que j'ai rencontré d'une part avec l'application Xbox(bêta) et d'autre part avec le Microsoft store. Ce matin en voulant installer un driver...
  10. Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone with recent updates have constant problems with (installation stopped) ???: submitted by /u/mosesshiferaw12 [link] [comments]