Problem installing gta5 game/game update

Discus and support Problem installing gta5 game/game update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; gta5 will not install. It gets to 73% and stops downloading. We've tried doing offline mode and a few other things people have said about this issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmallCape9, Jan 6, 2018.

1. SmallCape9
    SmallCape9 Guest

gta5 will not install. It gets to 73% and stops downloading. We've tried doing offline mode and a few other things people have said about this issue from reading online but nothing has worked. I bought these two brand new Xboxs and two brand new gta 5 games
    today and I'm very frustrated about this. I will be returning them if this problem is not resolved.

:)

SmallCape9, Jan 6, 2018
  2. bigsmeghead
    bigsmeghead Guest
    installation issues

I'm having the same problem installing GTA5 on my 360. Seems like their servers either died or are experiencing difficulties.

bigsmeghead, Jan 6, 2018
  3. HkZ12thM
    HkZ12thM Guest
    GTA5 INSTALLATION STUCK AT 73% AFTER THE UPDATED INSTALLED

I just bought GTA5 today, and once I put in the disc, it asked for the update to be installed. That installed fine, then once it told me the game was ready to play the normal game theme song plays where the game is installing (I had the game for the 360)
    goes slow then it froze at 73% for like 2 hours. I tried taking out the disc and putting it back it, it stay at 73% installing.. please help!!!

HkZ12thM, Jan 6, 2018
  4. ScottishLaaaaad Win User

GTA 5 - took about 8 hours to install on Xbox One (digital preorder)

Hey guys, I bought the digital of gta5 yesterday and began installing it. It began at 6:45pm and 'finished' at 3am the next day. However when i clicked on it to play, it popped up saying i needed to update it so it began and after 20 mins it said i could
    begin playing which i tried. Big mistake. Now it is on the gta5 startup screen and is saying "installing 44%" and when i go back to my games and apps it says "updating 14%"??? Also it has been stuck on that for an hour. Why did the first installation restart
    again, it seems that both the installation and the update are both in progress but i cant pause the update without pausing the installation!!! Would it be worth restarting?
  5. xRANA Win User

My game wont start or even open

I got the same problem with GTA5 i just re installing it and it works.

hope you got it fixed
  6. Z4ZonE Win User

GTA V Downloadable content

1. check for any corruption or incomplete downloads on your hard drive in all your games.

2. delete the title update from gta5, go back in the game, and allow it to redownload.

3. delete DLCs for gta5 and redownload them through inside the game.
  7. bigsmeghead Win User

installation issues

I'm having the same problem installing GTA5 on my 360. Seems like their servers either died or are experiencing difficulties.
  8. BrianGunter Win User

GTA V fried my CD rom

[quote user="Puma Kane"]]BS! The Xbox went out installing GTA5. What an I'm supposed to blame it on, a full moon?[/quote]

It wasn't GTA5 that killed your console. You could have installed any other game and it would have died the same way. The disc drive was already on it's way out and it just happened to be GTA5 that was in the disc tray when it finally gave out. You can't
    logically blame the disc for that.
Thema:

1. Problem installing gta5 game/game update - Similar Threads - Problem installing gta5

2. Problems when installing mobdro and Xbox together? How to fix?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Problems when installing mobdro and Xbox together? How to fix?: I have had problem trying to install two apps. Because I want to play the game while I want to stream it to everyone. When I install the Xbox it doesn't load. Someone know how to fix it for me.
  3. problem with re-installation of FS 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with re-installation of FS 2020: hello, I need your help. I've preordered the disc version of Flight Simulator 2020 and after having installed it, I have noticed that I could not access the following 3 things: servers, avatar &...
  4. DLC disappear after Installation / problems with moving content

in XBoX on Consoles
    DLC disappear after Installation / problems with moving content: "The item you selected from internal is already on external" Hi, I keep getting the error when trying to move things between internal and external drive. I get the error for both my external HDD...
  5. Apps updates and installation problem

in XboX Insiders
    Apps updates and installation problem: Hey everyone, I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem but the applications on xbox one take too much time to update/install and shows an odd bandwidth on the download bar. submitted...
  6. installations problem whit fsx2020

in XBoX on Windows
    installations problem whit fsx2020: (sorry for my inglish) i've installated 56gb of 95. But when this morning i open fsx and i click for continue, the game install only the 15% of the package and restart. I updated windows and...
  7. Problem installing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem installing games: Hi, I´m having problems installing games after the latest update 2008.1001.11.0. Flight Simulator, Carrion or Grounded are some of the games that I can´t install....
  8. App Installation Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Installation Problem: Hi. I'm need of assistance please. I'm struggling to install apps. when I click on install app it just says after while installation stopped. what can I do. Thanx in advance....
  9. Problem installing Flight Simulator Early Unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem installing Flight Simulator Early Unlock: hello, I have a problem installing Flight Simulator Early Unlock on my main computer. I received a code from Microsoft two days ago and was able to play the software on my "non-gamer" laptop...
  10. MICROPHONE PROBLEM WHILE RECORDING AND IT IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL SOME GAMES VIA MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROPHONE PROBLEM WHILE RECORDING AND IT IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL SOME GAMES VIA MICROSOFT STORE: FIRSTLY MY MICROPHONE IS WELL IN CONDITION AND IT IS WORKING GOOD FOR ONLINE MEETINGS AND WHILE I AM RECORDING VIA VOICE RECORDER THERE IS SOME PROBLEMS LIKE SOME KIND OF SOUND IS COMING IN...