Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...

Discus and support Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox Insider Staff I have been exspirienceing a really bad issue now with the Free movies 2019 app when I go to launch the Free movies 2019 app and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...

Xbox Insider Staff I have been exspirienceing a really bad issue now with the Free movies 2019 app when I go to launch the Free movies 2019 app and when I go to pic any movie to watch useing the free movies 2019 app. witch I have a subscription for any movie I try to watch the movies will freeze and stay frozen and won’t continue playing any movies I choose to pic and watch. I have tried restarting my console that didn’t fix the issue so then I tried pressing and holding down the Xbox button on the front of my console until it completely shuts down. then I press the Xbox button on the front of my console to turn it back on when I get to the home screen dashboard I launch the Free movies 2019 app. and when I try to pick a movie to watch the movie still freezes and stays frozen and won’t continue to play the movie the only troubleshooting step that now temporarily fixes the freezing issue with the Free movies 2019 app. is to press the Xbox button on my controller to bring up the guide when the guide comes up I scroll over to where the settings tab is then I go to where it says settings. then I go to where it says console info then I go to where it says reset console while keeping my games and apps. then when I get to the home screen dashboard I launch the Free movies 2019 app. then when I now pic any movie to watch the movie continues to play without getting a freezing screen.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Addison2thousand Win User

Is this app I came across showing tv and movies illegally?

I found another app now how do these apps get on the store?https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/movies-box-free-movies-tv/9p9g8d3hj5dr?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  3. Addison2thousand Win User

Is this app I came across showing tv and movies illegally?

I found another app now how do these apps get on the store?https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/movies-box-free-movies-tv/9p9g8d3hj5dr?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  4. MrSpock0x4106 Win User

I can't view my achievement/gamest list and no solution works

problem just got worse for me. i can't launch any games or apps this morning
  5. Escamillo Win User

games and apps not working

Some more info, adding to my above comment:

As an experiment, I turned off "automatic sign-in", then turned my console off and back on. I exited the sign-in prompt without signing in, and found that all of the squares in the "games" and "TV & movies" sections loaded. I then went to the "my video
    apps" section and launched the Amazon Instant Video app, which launched fine, but asked me to sign-in to Xbox Live, which I did, and the app proceeded to work as normal. I then exited Amazon Instant Video, which took me back to the "my video apps" section,
    from which I launched Netflix, and it worked properly too.

But I then went back to the main dashboard and found that now that I had signed in, the upper two squares in the right columns of the "games" and "TV & movies" sections no longer loaded (just showed spinning circles, as described in my earlier comment above)
    and then I could no longer load Amazon Instant Video (console gets stuck on a black screen).

I've tried this twice now and got the same results: it seems that as long as I don't go to the "games" or "TV & movies" sections while signed in, so that I avoid trying to load the problematic squares while I'm signed in, then I can launch the video apps
    from the "my video apps" section (the first app I launch will ask me to sign in, but as long as I then stay within the "my video apps" section, I can launch any app in that section without encountering the black screen problem).
  6. xSpecOpsxMOBSTR Win User

All purchases with Xbox video have disappeared...

Little problem here! On the xbox recent update I went to my videos to purchase a movie. All my movies are deleted. I did all that bs stuff xbox told me to do. 3 times now, can't buy no movies,or rent them or stream them.All they did was give me a month free
    live. Wth. Nobody has contacted me back to resolve a solution to this problem. This problem has been going over a month now and I'm getting pretty frustrated now
Thema:

Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch...

1. Problem is now progressively getting worse with Free movies 2019 app when I went to launch... - Similar Threads - Problem progressively getting

2. játék telepítési probléma[Translation-game installation problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    játék telepítési probléma[Translation-game installation problem]: Tisztelt Ügyfélszolgálat! Letöltöttem a Microsoft Storeból a World at Arms nevű játékot, de töltés után azt érzékeli, hogy nincs internet kapcsolat, majd a program crash-el. Pedig generál...
  3. probleme achat sur xboxlive[Translation-purchase problem on xboxlive]

in XBoX on Consoles
    probleme achat sur xboxlive[Translation-purchase problem on xboxlive]: Petit soucis j'ai acheter une carte cadeau , le montant est dans mon compte mais quand je veut acheter quelque chose sur le store il ne m'affiche qu'une somme . j'ai 200R$ mais le store ne...
  4. Microsoft store problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store problem: I have been trying since 9-22-20 to purchase items in the Seekers game from the microsoft store with a balance of $13.94 and it will not accept any purchase. I have contacted them also but have...
  5. Two Point Hospital Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Point Hospital Problems: I have been playing Two Point Hospital on Xbox One recently with no issues until today. When I attempt to load the game I get to the main map and select which hospital I want to go onto (At this...
  6. Game share - Save game progress problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share - Save game progress problems?: I game share with my little brother and he is able to play my games. He uses my old Xbox One after upgrading to the Xbox One X. The issue however is that he cant seem to save any progress? He...
  7. Problem with progression level meter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with progression level meter: After reaching level 99 & completing a gold bingo card, the progression level meter has stopped moving & does not show any progress being made at all. Please help. Thanks. Dom...
  8. Problems with progression in achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with progression in achievements: Hello, progression is not updated in the game's hub, for example'm lvl 24 in game, but appears 21 at max level, kills, challenges are not updated, as far as I realized, at least 4 achievements...
  9. Problem successes and progress Unravel HELP !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem successes and progress Unravel HELP !: Hello please excuse my spelling not speaking English I am obliged to use a translator, then here is I have enormous one concerns, I bought games Unravel I have approximately to play 15 hours...
  10. Problem with an achievement of L.A Noire, 100% progress and is blocked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with an achievement of L.A Noire, 100% progress and is blocked.: The achievement is 100% complete but still blocked. The concrete achievement is "No Rest for The Wicked" Complete all cases on the Vice desk. Two days ago I finished all the cases, and did not...