Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...

Discus and support Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app yesterday and after joining the project resistance game in the I’m Xbox insider hub app where it says... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...

When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app yesterday and after joining the project resistance game in the I’m Xbox insider hub app where it says insider content. B and on the next page where it says games after I joined the Project Resistance game then when i backed out n of the Xbox insider hub app. and a while later when I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app and where it says surveys there were surveys for me to do for the Project Residence game after I tested the game. but just now when I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I got to the home page of the app when I went b to look where it says surveys thoes surveys that were there for me to do and complete after I tested the game have now vanished form where it says surveys. is anyone else encountering this issue as well please let me know so that I know I’m not alone with this issue I have been exspirienceing with the Xbox insider hub app thanks insiders for your help with this.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 1, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and the Samsung HW-N950

Hi there,

This is something the Xbox Insider team has been looking at within the Xbox Insider Program. I recommend reporting this issue directly to them through the reporting feature on the Xbox One. You simply just need to have the Xbox Insider Hub app downloaded
    and then the option to Report a problem will be displayed in the power menu when you hold down the Xbox button.

More information can be found here:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox One X has no LAN connection on start up - reseating the cable resolves it

Hey spooky,

As one who has experienced the issue first hand I agree I hope to see a fix sometime soon. One way to let Microsoft know of the amount of people who are experiencing the issue is to report it through the

Xbox Insider Hub
    app. I've reported the issue myself when it happened to me.

We'll be looking forward to your feedback.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Nomenclatura Jogo Snoopy [Snoopy Game nomenclature]

Hi Erelyn,

You can
    report issues on the Xbox One through the Xbox Insider Hub app
    . You just need to install the app from the Store and then hold the Xbox button to pull up the power menu and you should now see "report a problem". The Insider Hub app will open and take you
    to the report section where you can put the description of the issue along with screenshots like the ones you provided here.

I hope this helps!
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Cannot send messages on Xbox one S

Hi HOLLI5TER,

Thanks for the update once again! I would like to suggest reporting the problem in the Xbox
    Insider Hub! Now, please note you do not need to register for the Insider Program in order to report a problem.

Using the Xbox
    Insider Hub app allows us to investigate it further:

1. On your console, install the
      Xbox
      Insider Hub
      app (if you don’t already have it).
    2. Hold down the
      Xbox
      button on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select
      Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software,
      hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.

Thanks again for reaching out!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox app "Xbox Assistant" actually unavailable

Hi Arandsor,

Not a problem! We'll continue to monitor this issue if any others have a similar problem. If you'd like to help the Xbox Insider team, you can report this issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app and include a description of this issue and add a screenshot
    if you'd like. First, you need to have the
    Xbox Insider Hub app
    downloaded.

Immediately after you encounter a problem or unexpected behavior, report it:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button.
    2. On the What do you want to do? screen, choose Report a problem. This will open the Xbox Insider Hub app.

From there you can look for known issues or report a new problem. You can find more information on reporting problems on the Xbox

here
Thema:

Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...

1. Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the... - Similar Threads - Problem Len seeing

2. Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem: I'm downloading Gears of War 4 from the Microsoft Store with the XBox Game Pass. This 80 GB had been downloaded and then my computer shut down due to power failure. Now I download it again, Now it...
  3. : Problems with my ms

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Problems with my ms: : Problems with my ms Hi BogdanKit, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'm assuming you are referring to latency since milliseconds (ms) is the unit the of measurement for latency. This...
  4. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  5. UPDATE PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATE PROBLEM: My xbox was saying that there was an issue with the update and game me error code 0x8B00 yeah I forgot the rest of it but it's the issue that everyones having. Just dont stress about it. Turn your...
  6. "There Was A Problem With The Update"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There Was A Problem With The Update": I Understand That Many People Are Currently Being Affected By This, But Has @Microsoft Made And Announcements On How To Fix This Problem? Or Is There By Chance Someone That Has Found A Fix For...
  7. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: I got a error code:0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201 I need help with the update problem and what does the error code mean bd3a4493-50ca-48a2-bb33-1fd9b5c74f64
  8. Update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problem: I got the error code:0x80072EFD 0x00000000 0x00000201 I need help with the update problem and what does that error code mean a753b983-99b9-4627-8551-9b14ba4c07f5
  9. MAC-Adresse bzw. Authenfizierungs Probleme auf der Xbox One. [Translation - MAC address or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAC-Adresse bzw. Authenfizierungs Probleme auf der Xbox One. [Translation - MAC address or...: Seit ungefähr einen Monat habe ich ein problem mit dem Internet auf meiner Xbox. Immer wenn ich mein Internet Teste kommt eine Fehler meldung in der steht : ,,Sie müssen zusätzliche...
  10. Problem with Wordament on different devices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Wordament on different devices: I have a strange problem with Wordament failing to display Adventure Map Worlds on only one of 3 different devices. I have two laptops and a desktop and play Microsoft games on each at different...