Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...

Discus and support Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app yesterday and after joining the project resistance game in the I’m Xbox insider hub app where it says... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...

When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app yesterday and after joining the project resistance game in the I’m Xbox insider hub app where it says insider content. B and on the next page where it says games after I joined the Project Resistance game then when i backed out n of the Xbox insider hub app. and a while later when I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app and where it says surveys there were surveys for me to do for the Project Residence game after I tested the game. but just now when I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app. and when I got to the home page of the app when I went b to look where it says surveys thoes surveys that were there for me to do and complete after I tested the game have now vanished form where it says surveys. is anyone else encountering this issue as well please let me know so that I know I’m not alone with this issue I have been exspirienceing with the Xbox insider hub app thanks insiders for your help with this.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 1, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and the Samsung HW-N950

Hi there,

This is something the Xbox Insider team has been looking at within the Xbox Insider Program. I recommend reporting this issue directly to them through the reporting feature on the Xbox One. You simply just need to have the Xbox Insider Hub app downloaded
    and then the option to Report a problem will be displayed in the power menu when you hold down the Xbox button.

More information can be found here:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox One X has no LAN connection on start up - reseating the cable resolves it

Hey spooky,

As one who has experienced the issue first hand I agree I hope to see a fix sometime soon. One way to let Microsoft know of the amount of people who are experiencing the issue is to report it through the

Xbox Insider Hub
    app. I've reported the issue myself when it happened to me.

We'll be looking forward to your feedback.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Nomenclatura Jogo Snoopy [Snoopy Game nomenclature]

Hi Erelyn,

You can
    report issues on the Xbox One through the Xbox Insider Hub app
    . You just need to install the app from the Store and then hold the Xbox button to pull up the power menu and you should now see "report a problem". The Insider Hub app will open and take you
    to the report section where you can put the description of the issue along with screenshots like the ones you provided here.

I hope this helps!
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Cannot send messages on Xbox one S

Hi HOLLI5TER,

Thanks for the update once again! I would like to suggest reporting the problem in the Xbox
    Insider Hub! Now, please note you do not need to register for the Insider Program in order to report a problem.

Using the Xbox
    Insider Hub app allows us to investigate it further:

1. On your console, install the
      Xbox
      Insider Hub
      app (if you don’t already have it).
    2. Hold down the
      Xbox
      button on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select
      Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software,
      hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.

Thanks again for reaching out!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox app "Xbox Assistant" actually unavailable

Hi Arandsor,

Not a problem! We'll continue to monitor this issue if any others have a similar problem. If you'd like to help the Xbox Insider team, you can report this issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app and include a description of this issue and add a screenshot
    if you'd like. First, you need to have the
    Xbox Insider Hub app
    downloaded.

Immediately after you encounter a problem or unexpected behavior, report it:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button.
    2. On the What do you want to do? screen, choose Report a problem. This will open the Xbox Insider Hub app.

From there you can look for known issues or report a new problem. You can find more information on reporting problems on the Xbox

here
Thema:

Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...

1. Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the... - Similar Threads - Problem Len seeing

2. Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating...: Soy usuario de minecraft windows 10 edition y de minecraft realms, llevo ya dos meses pagando el servicio de un realm para 10 jugadores, el problema es que este mes no pudimos pagar el realm antes...
  3. Passkey problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Passkey problem: Ok so whenever i go to do my passkey it says please try again later so i wait and and i try again but to no avail so i check xbox assist it seems servers are working. So im confused please help...
  4. "Out Of Sync" Saves on Xbox360 / Cloud Save Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Out Of Sync" Saves on Xbox360 / Cloud Save Problems: Hi all, I am looking to get all mine and my partners saves off of my old xbox360 into the cloud, so I can sunset the old girl. But I am running into some trouble. Firstly, my partners account...
  5. There’s a Problem with your saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    There’s a Problem with your saved games: Hello, Now before i begin, i want to first off say: Yes, I have reset my Xbox to factory settings, reset it normally, I have cleared local 360 saved games and local xbox one saved games. Yes, it...
  6. xbox game pass ultimate game download problem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate game download problem: Hello! I've bought the xbox game pass ultimate that includes xbox live gold game pass for console and for pc too. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I can download most of the games included by...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition problem: I use mobile to play Minecraft. When I try to join my friend's world, it shows that my privacy settings don't allow me to play multiplayer games. There are no parental controls active and every...
  8. Problemas de gold -[Translation - Gold problems]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas de gold -[Translation - Gold problems]: Hola mucho gusto miren Este dia 29 de junio de 2020 E inentado introdusir el codigo de un gold de un mes pero medise que no es valido apesar de comprarlo en una tienda comfiable pero no lo toma...
  9. Spam Unfollowers problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spam Unfollowers problem: I posted a thread back in June in regards to this problem. There are users abusing the follower system, where they find your account and follow you and then unfollow you. Likely, they are using a...
  10. cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...: i try to download my profile on my x360..its starting to download and 1 or 2 second after..a message appear saying sorry theres a problem with the credentials youre using to sign in..go to...