Problem loading world

Discus and support Problem loading world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i was playing on a minecraft world i made yesterday. it is multiplayer with just me and one friend. i got off of it and when i went back it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CourtneyCowart, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Problem loading world

Hello, i was playing on a minecraft world i made yesterday. it is multiplayer with just me and one friend. i got off of it and when i went back it keeps saying “There was a problem loading this world” And the world image is now grey instead of colorful . i have tried changing my xbox multiplayer privacy settings and i have tried deleting my data, resetting and resyncing it. I would like some help if you have any to offer, Problem loading world :).

:)

CourtneyCowart, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Shanthri Win User

Minecraft crashes on world load.

I did some more research and it seems that the problem is sometimes fixed by loading a different world, exiting that world safely and loading the problem world. This has fixed my issue for now.
  3. ewqnr7 Win User

Won’t let me on to my world on minecraft

Ok i still cant get into only this world- all other worlds are working but when i try to load this one it says “ there was a problem loading this world”
  4. CourtneyCowart Win User

Problem loading world

i’m very sorry for bothering you, but i have a wctel router, and google doesn’t do a very good job explaining the different of a modem and a router, so could i have a brief description/ explanation so i don’t break anything?
  5. MasterYoda1007 Win User

Problem loading world

Not sure, but you may need to reset your internet. I had a similar problem and that was my solution. (If you don't know how, unplug your modem then router for 5 min then plug the modem in and wait for the internet icon to turn on. Last , plug the router in.)
  6. DAVIDLANDER Win User

Minecraft world not generating

No i loaded up the world and the same problem occured.
Thema:

Problem loading world

1. Problem loading world - Similar Threads - Problem loading world

2. There Was Problem loading this world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There Was Problem loading this world: i dont understand why it keeps saying this when I try to load onto my world is there any way I could fix this? b19c248f-91ff-4967-996f-c25a76887cce
  3. Problem loading Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading Minecraft world: My world wont load it just says failed to paunch world and then the world dissapears from my world list until i restart my minecraft it also wont let me go into settings for the world...
  4. Minecraft - There was a problem loading your world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - There was a problem loading your world: Hi I have a world which I really don't want to lose - since today it just tries to sync and then gives the above error message. I can open other worlds fine and have also created a new world...
  5. Problem loading this world on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading this world on PS4: Getting “there was a problem loading this world” error on PS4 minecraft. Tried downloading backup from on line. Same issue. Tried deleting application a re-installing. Did not help. been playing...
  6. Minecraft, "there was a problem loading this world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, "there was a problem loading this world": My Xbox got turned off while running minecraft, and since then i havent been able to log into any of my worlds, old or new. I can load in on a realm though, I've tried uninstalling and...
  7. Minecraft "There was a problem loading this world."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "There was a problem loading this world.": Last Night, I was playing on my brother's minecraft world without his permission, and when I was done I copied it to make sure it wouldn't corrupt. When I woke up this morning I went to the Xbox,...
  8. There was a problem loading this world. PS4 Bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem loading this world. PS4 Bedrock: I turned on my PS4 and opened up minecraft one day and It loaded up and all my world where gone, except for my old worlds. When i try to load my old worlds it just gives me a error code...
  9. Minecraft-There was a problem loading this world

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft-There was a problem loading this world: OK, so I went on my pc ready to play on my minecraft world, but, when I clicked it, it said "There was a problem loading this world." Can anyone please tell me how I can fix this? Thanks....
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edtion "There was a problem loading this world".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edtion "There was a problem loading this world".: So I was just casually playing on my world and tonight I encountered a problem where it would move without my input on my keyboard. I plugged in a controller and it would work but after I stop I...