Problem opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe) on PC

Discus and support Problem opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe) on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.... Over the last week or so my Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 program has been displaying a Pop-Up message during startup, ie. 'A new mandatory... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KenE50, Sep 20, 2021.

1. KenE50
    KenE50 Guest

Hello.... Over the last week or so my Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 program has been displaying a Pop-Up message during startup, ie. 'A new mandatory update is available. Please update Microsoft Flight Simulator in the Microsoft Store before launching". To continue on, you must press the OK button which closes the Simulator program and takes you directly to the Microsoft Store. On pressing 'Downloads and Updates', then 'Get Updates', another Pop-Up message appears advising that "You're good to go. All your trusted Apps and games from Microsoft Store have the latest updates". In a nutshell, the program just continues doing the same thing over and over, displaying the same messages and will not start. I tried all the trouble shooting advice, reboots etc. and nothing works.... Anything further I should try?? Many thanks in anticipation.

:)

KenE50, Sep 20, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

xbox series x

3. Jonathan LWilliams Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Multi Screen Setup (3 Screens)

No. In the previous Flight Simulator X and prior, this ability was great because you could see your outside view, setup cool wing views as well as have multiple windows that allow you to calibrate your
    multi monitor setup to give you a real cockpit feel(for those who built a life-size cockpit). This is my opinion and I have spoken to other Flight Simmers and it is agreed: Flight Simulator 2020 feels, without this feature, lacking. This missing feature as
    well as not having the ability to replay your flight, kind of makes me miss Flight Simulator X. Flight Simulator 2020 should not make me feel that way. I love Microsoft for creating Flight Simulator and that will not change. However, I am not loving this release
    of Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe the way I thought I would. The inability to open additional windows from the main window with the option to select whatever camera views( in the previous Flight Simulator X and prior) and to have REPLAY is kind of a
    hard pill to swallow. Please let me know what the Microsoft Team plans to do regarding these 2 loved features?
  4. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

How are you?

Try these steps the developer recommends. After you download the Xbox app I recommend you clear your store cache.

Clear store cache >

windows key + r and type ''wsreset'' wait for the black screen to close and open the store automatically, it takes a while.

''This workaround has been working well for those not seeing the update in the Windows Store:

Install the 'Xbox' App from the Windows Store and Launch it. Then, go back to 'Downloads and Updates' in the MS Store and 'Get Updates', and the MSFS update may appear.''
  5. 張俊堂 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder

if you are buying the full game then you dont need gamepass for pc.
    What do you mean "full game"?

Is the Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder a "full game"?

Thanks.
  6. ImuaKeawemauhili Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Boxed Physical edition.

Hi, I wanted to ask with the new flight simulator preorder does it include a physical copy? I couldn't find an option when preordering I have the premium deluxe ordered. If I didn't order the physical copy how do I do that? This is for my PC, not
    Xbox.
    I'm a big fan of Microsoft flights simulator
Thema:

1. Problem opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe) on PC - Similar Threads - Problem opening Microsoft

2. Getting error code 0x87e1000a when trying to open Report a Problem and Microsoft Store...

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x87e1000a when trying to open Report a Problem and Microsoft Store...: Hey all, I've been getting this error code with Report a Problem for a couple weeks now. With the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update on the 20th I can no longer open the Microsoft Store. Is there a...
  3. Problem With Xbox Insider Hub when I open it

in XboX Insiders
    Problem With Xbox Insider Hub when I open it: Hi there My Hub says that I dont have autorization to access the content. What I do? submitted by /u/LordCapeNSword [link] [comments]
  4. Problem with network: I have open nas and good connection but won’t connect to party’s or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with network: I have open nas and good connection but won’t connect to party’s or...: im having trouble connecting to general multiplayer games and partys. I have had this problem for 2 weeks. I have checked in settings and i have open nas and 100mb download speed and 10mb upload...
  5. Problem opening certain apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem opening certain apps: As of a couple of days ago my xbox one console can no longer navigate to certain streaming apps. For example YouTube, Hulu and CBS apps will not open amd tell me to try again later, but Netflix...
  6. Problem opening MineCraft worlds on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem opening MineCraft worlds on Xbox One: Recently I was running the Beta of MineCraft version 1.16.210.50 on my Xbox One. I tried to get out of the Beta. I went to Xbox Insider Hub and un-erolled from the Beta. It then instructed me to...
  7. Xbox Series X Another problem while playing Tetris Effect I opened up the guide and was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Another problem while playing Tetris Effect I opened up the guide and was...: I opened the guide to change games while playing Tetris Effect and I couldn't scroll down past My Games and Apps. In fact the cursor kept going back to Home. I couldn't select home as it wouldn't...
  8. Problem each time I open the keyboard on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Problem each time I open the keyboard on xbox: There's been that problem since the new xbox update, each time I open the keyboard on my xbox I can type and all but when I exit the keyboard I cannot press anything, example: I try pressing my...
  9. Microsoft Photos and Windows Calculator Opening problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Photos and Windows Calculator Opening problem: Hello, I have issue related to Microsoft Photos and Windows Calculator. When i open both app, it stuck,bounced back and doesn't open. kindly help me d2c34627-72c4-42b6-94b0-947d63b3c5ee
  10. anybody else having problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collections daily challenges opening?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anybody else having problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collections daily challenges opening?: the collection will open but not the individual games (daily challenges only) 6d67b796-aba3-41d6-855d-3f88893f9081