Problem passing phase in Mahjong

Discus and support Problem passing phase in Mahjong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the daily challenges of April 5th, in Microsoft Mahjong, the "Attack Mode" challenge has no resolution. Someone got it? Is there any way to talk to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pedro Barabanov de Assis, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Problem passing phase in Mahjong

In the daily challenges of April 5th, in Microsoft Mahjong, the "Attack Mode" challenge has no resolution. Someone got it? Is there any way to talk to the game's support?

:)

Pedro Barabanov de Assis, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Pedro Barabanov de A Win User

I tried, but it's only instalation problems. =/
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue with the game. You can try and go to the

Microsoft casual games community
    and post on there. They specifically deal with the casual games, and they are very helpful.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. {Parity} Win User

Check this
    LINK
    there are a couple of suggestions there of assistance.
  5. zomboman16 Win User

There might be posts about it somewhere else
  6. PrestoOyster26 Win User

Problem With Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge

Problems with Mahjong version 1.8.0.31031
Thema:

1. Problem passing phase in Mahjong - Similar Threads - Problem passing phase

2. Xbox game pass problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass problem: I bought an Xbox game pass, but I didn't receive my credit card, but my membership didn't come. 5e8ca213-e176-4948-936e-35380f211750
  3. Problemas al momento de instalar juegos de Xbox Game Pass. [Translation-Problems when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas al momento de instalar juegos de Xbox Game Pass. [Translation-Problems when...: Hola gente, muy buenas. Me presento, soy Juan Manuel. Ya había posteado algunas dudas y ustedes supieron solucionar mis problemas siempre, pero esta vez lo hago desde una nueva cuenta. Mi...
  4. problem with load game in The Evil Within season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with load game in The Evil Within season pass: I'm user of xbox 360. I bought season pass to The Evil Within three month ago. Everything was fine for while. I have problem with load game nowadays. I was playing that game and i made some...
  5. GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GAME PASS PROBLEM WITH CODE REDEMPTION: I got a problem with a Game Pass Card COP 25900. When I tried to put it inside… It ask me for a new address I put it and displays an error. INVALID PROPERTY How ever it recognize the code…...
  6. Problema com a live gold e game pass [Translation-Problem with live gold and game pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema com a live gold e game pass [Translation-Problem with live gold and game pass]: Realizei o pagamento da mensalidade da live e do game pass, porem a assinatura não foi renovada e o dinheiro mesmo assim foi descontado da minha conta [Translation-I made the payment of the...
  7. Assassin´s Creed 3 With Season Pass on XBOX ONE X Problem with XBOX LIVE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin´s Creed 3 With Season Pass on XBOX ONE X Problem with XBOX LIVE: Hi everyone, I have a problem. I have an XBox One X and today I bought Assassin's Creed 3 with Season Pass. So an Xbox 360 game. Now I have 2 problems: First, if I start the game now, the game is...
  8. Xbox game pass code problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass code problem.: I just got an Xbox one it came with a free game pass code for one month I tried to type it in and it says its expired c2fc26e7-5998-4f19-9592-d83ec34cca9c
  9. Problema con Xbox Game Pass (Problem with Xbox game pass)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema con Xbox Game Pass (Problem with Xbox game pass): Compre un Xbox One S ahace 3 dias, y cuando quiero canjear mi tarjeta de Game Pass dice "Token expirado" siendo que caduca hasta el 30 de junio del 2019 ¿Que puedo hacer? [Translation] I bought...
  10. A problem with the Xbox Game Pass with QIWI

in XBoX on Windows
    A problem with the Xbox Game Pass with QIWI: I wanted to buy 1 month subscription for 30 rubles, 99 rubles were withdrawn from the account, but the payment has not been processed until now. What to do? I did not find a response in the...