Problem redeeming codes on mobile app

Discus and support Problem redeeming codes on mobile app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I’m currently in the test flight for the mobile app on iOS and with the most recent update to the app every time I try to redeem a code on it I’m... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hayvock, Sep 13, 2019.

1. /u/Hayvock
    /u/Hayvock Guest

So I’m currently in the test flight for the mobile app on iOS and with the most recent update to the app every time I try to redeem a code on it I’m told I need to be signed in despite already being signed in on the app.

submitted by /u/Hayvock
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hayvock, Sep 13, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

How do you. Redeem the code for full game nba2k20

There is 3 places you can redeem a code for a game.

The website is my preferred way of redeeming codes as it faster to redeem the code.

The console it self, takes a little longer to type in the code with a controller.

Xbox mobile app. This one i do not use myself as i prefer the website.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

You can also try to redeem it in Xbox App in mobile or Windows10 and see if you come up with the same error code.

Note: Check before redeem the card if you are connected with the right account.
  4. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

not able to redeem a game code

Did you try to redeem throught the console or on the webpage? Sometimes you have to sign in to the microsoft account on a mobile divice or computer log into your account and redeem the code that way. Or try through the smartglass app
  5. MadWol26 Win User

I redeemed a code but the game won't show up anywhere

Same problem here. I. pre-ordered FIFA 17, got the code, redeemed it ON the XBOX One mobile app (smartglass). I did this when I was at work so I didn't have to type in the code when I got home. The xbox app is connected to the same account as my home Xbox
    so there should not be any problems as I have done this before. It just doesn't work this time.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Redeem code

Hi Memo,

Thank you for coming to the forums. Have you tried redeeming the code online or from the Xbox app? Sign in here
    microsoft.com/redeem and put in the code to the account you want the game applied to.

Also, download the Xbox app for mobile and try there. Follow these guides for other ways to redeem a code if you have a Windows 10 PC:

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Problem redeeming codes on mobile app - Similar Threads - Problem redeeming codes

2. Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Redeeming Game pass 12 months code: I have a xbox Ultimate code for 12 months. When I try to redeem a code on a console, below message appears. Is it that the code will be valid for 5 months only. You support on this is very much...
  3. Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I went to the Mojang account and entered. In my profile there was a code, at the bottom, to redeem the version of minecraft pe for Windows 10; free for all users who had purchased minecraft before...
  4. Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code: Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free. This June I redeemed the first code but when I was attempting to redeem the free code, de system said:...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 code already redeemed problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 code already redeemed problem: It says it's redeemed back in 2017, and I can't remember redeeming it, is there any way to check what email is it linked to. I went through all my accounts and couldn't find it? ***Moved...
  6. I GOT A CODE BUT MY PC GOT PROBLEM AND NOW ICANT REDEEM IT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I GOT A CODE BUT MY PC GOT PROBLEM AND NOW ICANT REDEEM IT: I JUST GOT THE CODE AFTERI BROKE MY PC AND GO TO SHOP FOR REPAIRING AND NOW I GOT IT BACK..AND TRYTO REDEEM IT I CANT.. cdfdca6b-05f3-4dbb-b2de-c7b8c000dd26
  7. redeem code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code problem: How do you fix the problem something went wrong on our end try again later might help problem please someone help want to redeem my xbox live code 3eb7ee35-602a-4f9c-b0af-8bd6cdab2ec7
  8. Problem in redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in redeem code: Hi About two weeks ago i got an old version of Minecraft xbox one edition after that I got a message from xbox live that said: This is a code for the new Minecraft game on Xbox one:[25 digits...
  9. problem with redeem a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with redeem a code: hi, today when i put a code, on PC on APP xbox and Xbox also i have the same error, the code is recognized but it does'nt work, i have 2 different code (fut points)but i have the same...
  10. Hello, i have a problem with redeeming xbox gamepass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i have a problem with redeeming xbox gamepass code: My problem is that i bought a code from internet and first of all is that when i tried to redeem it it said Use a different way to pay we couln't get authorization for this purchace.If you have...