Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months

Discus and support Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there. I've tried to extend my Gold account on my xBox One, but no succes. It says that Microsoft has a problem processing my payment. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BogdanManta, Aug 30, 2019.

1. BogdanManta
    BogdanManta Guest

Hi there. I've tried to extend my Gold account on my xBox One, but no succes. It says that Microsoft has a problem processing my payment. I've tried with 2 debit cards and no succes. In the past I was able to extend my Gold with no problems. Anyone has an
    answer to this? Thank you in advance.

P.S.: Will leave a pic, maybe someone knows what is wrong Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months :(
    Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months [​IMG]

:)

BogdanManta, Aug 30, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Did you tried to buy through Microsoft Store by browser? Try and see if happens the same issue.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

4. Fos Win User

5. LegoNinja187 Win User

How Many times can you extend a membership to Xbox Live Gold?

Yes, you can extend your Gold by another 3 months, as long as it doesn't go over a total of 3 years.
  6. MattReptar Win User

Xbox live gold account

Yes, they are cumulative. You can stack Xbox Live Gold time for up to 3 years (36 months). You can redeem all three cards and it will extend your Gold membership for 18 months.
Thema:

1. Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months - Similar Threads - Problem regard extend

2. Series 2 Elite controller- any specifics on improvements regarding known problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite controller- any specifics on improvements regarding known problems?: I watched the presentation on the new Elite controllers announced at E3, and I’m impressed in the complete rebuild and new features. But more than anything else, I want to know what has been done...
  3. Problem with microsoft rewards regarding the destiny 2 offer

in XBoX Rewards
    Problem with microsoft rewards regarding the destiny 2 offer: Hi, after seeing an offer promising me 20 000 microsoft points after completing 3 steps. (Completing a quiz, buying the game, and buying the extension.) I completed the quiz and it was...
  4. Email asks to contact support regarding problem on my account

in XBoX Rewards
    Email asks to contact support regarding problem on my account: morning, I also got an email stating an issue with my account and to contact your support. What seems to be the issue? A couple years ago I had an issue that would not deposit my credits until...
  5. Email asks to contact support regarding problem on my account

in XBoX Rewards
    Email asks to contact support regarding problem on my account: Hi Received an email recently and it had a banner saying "There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team." So, i've come here and done just that. Not...
  6. So.... I'm having a little problem to solve regarding the whole LICENSE TRANSFER thing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So.... I'm having a little problem to solve regarding the whole LICENSE TRANSFER thing.: Hello, I'm having a issue about recovering 2 games that I "bought" (via Gold) 4/5 years ago. Some years ago. I, the person who wrote this post, acquired 2 games via the Gold membership. BUT.......
  7. Play Anywhere problems regarding "updates" and UWP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Anywhere problems regarding "updates" and UWP: NOTE: This is about Xbox on Windows 10, not Xbox One. I'm having issues with "some" of the Play Anywhere titles available on Windows 10 via the Microsoft Store app. 1. There ABSOLUTELY needs to...
  8. problem regarding the ARK game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem regarding the ARK game: Hello, I have a problem with the game ARK. I bought 20EURO at the time. Today I wanted to reinstall it but when I start the game he tells me that I have to re-buy it. normal?...
  9. Filed Case Number 1403390248 Regarding Problem with Microsoft Bingo and Server Connection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Filed Case Number 1403390248 Regarding Problem with Microsoft Bingo and Server Connection.: Any chance someone from Microsoft Tech Support might read all the posts regarding the server issues with Microsoft Bingo and update all users regarding how this problem is going to be resolved as...
  10. hi i have got a problem regarding instalment of a disc based game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i have got a problem regarding instalment of a disc based game: to describe my problem. i am trying to install a game but the install progress comes to a halt and stopps completley at around 2% i have tried the steps suggested by the regular support page and...