Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription

Discus and support Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to ask that if I want to play multiplayer Minecraft Windows 10 edition on a single Player world with a single friend or if I want to play on a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by krishnamathur, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription

I want to ask that if I want to play multiplayer Minecraft Windows 10 edition on a single Player world with a single friend or if I want to play on a server, do I need Xbox live Gold subscription? Even on a PC?

:)

krishnamathur, Oct 26, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Minecraft Servers Xbox One S

Hi Super!

Thanks for posting, the reason that Minecraft is not allowing for these functions seems to be attributed to the lack of an Xbox Live Gold subscription. Xbox Live Gold is needed to play any multiplayer functions in any game, this means that all games that
    have a single player option are playable but, if a multiplayer option is there, a gold subscription is needed to play it.

For more information on Xbox Live Gold please check out this article:
    Xbox Live Gold changes FAQ

I hope this information helps, thanks again!
  3. AlphaUrsaMajor Win User

Xbox live gold

Hi, if you are playing on Xbox One, the following applies:

If you want to play on Single Player mode only, you will not need an Xbox Live Gold subscription.

But if you want to play on realms, connect to online servers or participate in cross-platform play, then you will need an Xbox Live Gold subscription.

However, if you want to use local multiplayer gaming (splitscreen), then you don't need an Xbox Live Gold subscription.

I hope this helped.

Kind regards
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Account

Hey there RiyanWade,

Thank you for posting this question to us on the forums, what exactly is it that you are attempting to accomplish? If you are trying to play multiplayer in the form of split screen it just depends on what game you are playing, is there a specific game that
    this is in regards to?

If you are trying to play multiplayer online then you would need to have an active

Xbox Live Gold
    subscription on your account. Once you have the subscription you should be able to access the Xbox Live Gold online services.

I hope this helps.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

xbox game pass

Hi,

9,99 euros here per month you can play to all games inside the program.

You need to pay also a Xbox live gold subscription to play multiplayer.

Regards
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Do we need Xbox live to play minecraft?

Hey,

If you want play only Single player mode, so you don't need Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.

But if you want play multiplayer, you will need Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.

On every multiplayer mode in every game, you need Gold subscription.
Thema:

Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription

1. Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription - Similar Threads - Problem regarding Minecraft

2. Regarding reporting of problems.

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding reporting of problems.: I am not part of Xbox Insiders but I have talked with support they sent me to a higher tier support regarding my Xbox Avatar Editor app not loading properly, they told me to report a problem how...
  3. Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months: Hi there. I've tried to extend my Gold account on my xBox One, but no succes. It says that Microsoft has a problem processing my payment. I've tried with 2 debit cards and no succes. In the past I...
  4. Series 2 Elite controller- any specifics on improvements regarding known problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite controller- any specifics on improvements regarding known problems?: I watched the presentation on the new Elite controllers announced at E3, and I’m impressed in the complete rebuild and new features. But more than anything else, I want to know what has been done...
  5. Problem with microsoft rewards regarding the destiny 2 offer

in XBoX Rewards
    Problem with microsoft rewards regarding the destiny 2 offer: Hi, after seeing an offer promising me 20 000 microsoft points after completing 3 steps. (Completing a quiz, buying the game, and buying the extension.) I completed the quiz and it was...
  6. Email asks to contact support regarding problem on my account

in XBoX Rewards
    Email asks to contact support regarding problem on my account: morning, I also got an email stating an issue with my account and to contact your support. What seems to be the issue? A couple years ago I had an issue that would not deposit my credits until...
  7. Email asks to contact support regarding problem on my account

in XBoX Rewards
    Email asks to contact support regarding problem on my account: Hi Received an email recently and it had a banner saying "There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team." So, i've come here and done just that. Not...
  8. So.... I'm having a little problem to solve regarding the whole LICENSE TRANSFER thing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So.... I'm having a little problem to solve regarding the whole LICENSE TRANSFER thing.: Hello, I'm having a issue about recovering 2 games that I "bought" (via Gold) 4/5 years ago. Some years ago. I, the person who wrote this post, acquired 2 games via the Gold membership. BUT.......
  9. Play Anywhere problems regarding "updates" and UWP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Anywhere problems regarding "updates" and UWP: NOTE: This is about Xbox on Windows 10, not Xbox One. I'm having issues with "some" of the Play Anywhere titles available on Windows 10 via the Microsoft Store app. 1. There ABSOLUTELY needs to...
  10. problem regarding the ARK game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem regarding the ARK game: Hello, I have a problem with the game ARK. I bought 20EURO at the time. Today I wanted to reinstall it but when I start the game he tells me that I have to re-buy it. normal?...