Problem return label for xbox controller

Discus and support Problem return label for xbox controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LadyFalwin, Oct 1, 2019.

1. LadyFalwin
    LadyFalwin Guest

Hello every one!

I've got a problem. Problem return label for xbox controller :)

I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have to send the controller with a return label that didn't arrived on my mail. It's apparently happened some times because "it's an automatic mail sending".

On the repair tab, there is a button "get a shipping label" but it's not available for me. I can't click on it.

Is there a solution to received the mail with the return label ?

Thanks for all!

:)

LadyFalwin, Oct 1, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi LadyFalwin,

I will be closing this thread as it is linked to a post from
    [10/17/2019].You are more than welcome to start another thread detailing the issue at hand
    and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to help
  3. LadyFalwin Win User

Hello ! Me again...

"The Xbox support is not available" since the last time, so i have still my problem and even on twitter they don't answer... I don't know what to do. :/
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

5. Onyx Is Here Win User

That's not good. First please be sure to check your junk/spam folders for the email. Remember, it will be going to the email address associated with your gamertag.

If you still have trouble receiving the email then please contact support via
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

See if they can send you one via email mate
Thema:

1. Problem return label for xbox controller - Similar Threads - Problem return label

2. Problems with cars from DLC - Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with cars from DLC - Forza Horizon 4: I've bought recently the ultimate expancion pack for Forza Horizon 4. But because we are with three in our family, I bought it on our home xbox account (family account). And while it seemed like...
  3. Problema audio cuffie/controller [Mod Translation-Headphone / controller audio problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema audio cuffie/controller [Mod Translation-Headphone / controller audio problem]: Ho una Xbox one S, non riesco a portare l'audio dal tv all cuffie, cioè quanto metto il jack delle cuffie nel controller, l'audio del televisore non passa alle cuffie ma resta sul televisore, mi...
  4. problem with the points returned

in XBoX Rewards
    problem with the points returned: hello , after checking my account very well so i can decide to opt out or not ( im not interest in the microsoft rewards ) i saw that there is some problems here and i guess even some wrong...
  5. Problem return Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem return Elite Controller: Hi guys, I bought a Xbox One Elite controller in december 2016 and until recently, was very happy with it. But some problems appeared since few months : grips are not glued anymore, and the left...
  6. Returned preorder on xbox one turns into huge problem.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Returned preorder on xbox one turns into huge problem.: I was asked to post this by customer support super chat lady, Brenda S. So, I preordered Battlefield V on my Xbox One back on June 9th. After I did so I found out that they do not charge your...
  7. The problem with previously downloaded games after returning from the console service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with previously downloaded games after returning from the console service: I gave the console to the service because of a malfunction (I do not know which one) created accounts and they eventually stopped working, the games stopped. I reinstalled the console and saw the...
  8. HDMI Passthrough with Sky HD - Problem returned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDMI Passthrough with Sky HD - Problem returned: Since having my XboxOne returned for service I have noticed an issue whith the HDMI passthrough... After roughly every 20 seconds, the TV skips a few frames which gives the illusion of the...
  9. Problem with uploading Original XBOX game disk Return from Castle Wolfenstein on a XBOX 360S ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with uploading Original XBOX game disk Return from Castle Wolfenstein on a XBOX 360S ...: I tried uploading Return from Castle Wolfenstein on my XBOX 36S console several time, but kept getting the same message about compatatiblity with XBOX 360. Message suggested updating console, but...
  10. Returning problems of XBL Connectivity.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning problems of XBL Connectivity.: For the last few days I have been experiencing issues with my connectivity to XBL. These problems have started when Destiny released where I would keep getting kicked offline every few minutes and...