Problem security online

Discus and support Problem security online in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ello, I have a problem with the warframe game, because when I want to add a friend it tells me that I have to check the privacy and security settings... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gabrielede filpo, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Problem security online

:)

gabrielede filpo, Jul 15, 2019
  2. gabrielede filpo Win User

Problem security online

I created a new account but it always gives me the same problem only with that warfrane game
  3. choppyseize Win User

Problem security online

Keep in mind that once an age is set it's permanent. While you can change your age anytime the system will only recognize the age you used when you made the account. This is to prevent kids from just changing their ages to bypass things.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Problem security online

5. gabrielede filpo Win User

Problem security online

and where I go to change settings?
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Problem security online

Check the age with which you have registered your account, if it is under 18+ of age your parental account has to make the privacy changes.
Thema:

Problem security online

1. Problem security online - Similar Threads - Problem security online

2. A problem with the security key on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    A problem with the security key on xbox 360: Dear Microsoft i have a recently problem with my xbox 360 security key...the problem comes when I changed my security key in my email, the key I placed exactly has 22 characters and placing it on...
  3. Problems with buying games due to region check security

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with buying games due to region check security: I have two personal accounts for payment in Russia and Kazahstan. Now I am in Kazahstan and my xbox360 is also in Kazahstan and it has been here since I bought it(in parameters of console region...
  4. Privacy and online security PROBLEM !

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy and online security PROBLEM !: I need help! When I launch Minecraft and I try to add a friend it tell me that I have to modify my privacy and online security settings on xbox.com. So i went on the site and then I change online...
  5. problem with the security of my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with the security of my account: Hi guys, I recently changed my phone number to my account in the security category after microsoft asked me for a code that I had to receive on my old phone number, but this one no longer exists,...
  6. Privat and online secure problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Privat and online secure problem: When i start tera i get a message that says you cant purchase content because of the way your account are set up, it can be changes in settings ( Privat- and onlinesecurity) on xbox.com But i...
  7. problem with security

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with security: Hi guys, I recently changed my phone number to my account in the security category after microsoft asked me for a code that I had to receive on my old phone number, but this one no longer exists,...
  8. Home Xbox Security Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox Security Problems: Hi, So i started to get messages saying mi account was last signed in in another console wich i didn't recognize, so i changed my password and it didnt happen for a while, however i realized that...
  9. Security Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Security Problems: I need to change my son's privacy so that he can broadcast but he is not added to the "family" section, when I try to add him it says I can not complete the action because his profile is on the...
  10. Xbox Security Preferences Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Security Preferences Problems: For some reason, Xbox is telling me to change my settings to allow purchases, but I already have this set to allow everything and my account isn't a child account either. Any help would be...