Problem signing in

Discus and support Problem signing in in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Dose anyone know why the xbox app for mobile isn't working at the moment I've been trying to sign in for 2 days and no luck I've uninstalled and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by OGTheRealTED, Nov 3, 2019.

1. OGTheRealTED
    OGTheRealTED Guest

Problem signing in

Dose anyone know why the xbox app for mobile isn't working at the moment I've been trying to sign in for 2 days and no luck I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it still isn't working different error mesage everytime aswell

:)

OGTheRealTED, Nov 3, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Sign In problem

I am really not sure what to tell you since I can't see what you are looking at. Generally when that happens someone is typing something wrong but since you are sure you are typing it right maybe you should contact support to see if they can assist.

Microsoft Xbox Support International Contact Numbers. United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico: 1-800-469-9269 or 1-800-4MY-XBOX.

International direct dial to the United States: 425-635-7180.

Australia: 1800 555 741.
  3. BoomyBarbecue99 Win User

Sign In problem

That managed to get me signed in thanks but now I just need to connect to xbox live.
  4. Keith Farmer Win User

sign in problem

By any chance is it saying you already own "activate your game"?
  5. FinickyComet479 Win User

sign in problem

I cannot sign into my account in Mahjong. When I click on the games, the window asking me to sign into my Microsoft account comes up. I type in my e-mail address and password and a screen requesting permission to access and update my XBox live comes up.
    When I click on the yes button, it goes back to the game screen and prompts me that it cannot sign me in. The solitaire and tap tiles are letting me sign in with no problems. I am using Windows 8.
  6. stevenwinter Win User

sign in problem

My problems started when I got a windows UPDATE, not an UPGRADE. I thought maybe the upgrade would help, but it doesn't.
Thema:

Problem signing in

1. Problem signing in - Similar Threads - Problem signing

2. Call of Duty war zone just updated yesterday now I can't sign back in online what is my problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Call of Duty war zone just updated yesterday now I can't sign back in online what is my problem: Why can I not sign in after an update on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare warzone 3db67cfd-9891-4107-b95a-54117ec82612
  3. Sign in problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in problem: So I'm trying to sign in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft. I sign in on my phone and punch in the code on my Minecraft screen , and it says " we tried to sign you into your Microsoft...
  4. Xbox One Sign in problems for my Child

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Sign in problems for my Child: I set up a microsoft account and xbox login for my child. When we first set it up, I had to give permission for the game that was selected, and she played for a little while. Ever since then...
  5. Sign-In Problem - Account doesn't match dev environment

in XboX Insiders
    Sign-In Problem - Account doesn't match dev environment: I booted up Halo: MCC on PC and was greeted with this message "Your account doesn't match your dev environment". I never had this appear before and I was playing MCC perfectly fine before this. I...
  6. Minecraft Ps4 sign in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4 sign in problem: When I try to sign in to microsoft account on Ps4, I enter the code, email and password but in my Minecraft it's says that this account is already signed in and that I should try to login in with...
  7. Sign in problems - cannot add user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in problems - cannot add user: Hi. I had to reset my password because my sneaky son was usiing it to extend screen time when I started getting errors trying to log in on my console. I had assumed it would ask me for the new...
  8. Error 8015000A. Problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 8015000A. Problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in.: I am trying to redownload my account after receiving this message when trying to sign in but am still getting the same message as I try to redownload the profile, "Sorry, there's a problem with...
  9. problem actually signing on to microsoft casual games,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem actually signing on to microsoft casual games,: The games install but I cannot sign on. it just keeps trying to sign on. I have the latest updates. I had win 10 mode s but got rid of that system and went to win 10 home....
  10. Xbox 360 Problem with signing in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Problem with signing in: [img] Bought a 360, and downloaded my profile but gets stuck on this. Can't click next or anything. I've tried factory reset by formatting the hard drive. Its a 250g Slim. Any advice?...