Problem signing into Minecraft on my Android Tablet, but can sign into my *** Die...

Discus and support Problem signing into Minecraft on my Android Tablet, but can sign into my *** Die... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. A few days ago, I had to change ISP providers and had to re-log into all my accounts. I had purchased Minecraft for my Samsung Android tablet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lp_mcraft, Aug 16, 2020.

1. lp_mcraft
    lp_mcraft Guest

Problem signing into Minecraft on my Android Tablet, but can sign into my *** Die...

Hi.

A few days ago, I had to change ISP providers and had to re-log into all my accounts.

I had purchased Minecraft for my Samsung Android tablet months ago, and had no issues signing in and playing online.

Now when I try to sign in Minecraft, I get the message: Something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft Account. To fix this sign in to account.live.com from a browser.

One that same tablet, I have no issues signing into account.live.com from a browser. (on any device, actually, no issues)

Someone mentioned to download the xbox app from the Play store. I did that, and get the same error message.

Please note: I DO NOT have an xbox.

This is my son's tablet, and he has all his worlds saved to this account.

Thank you for your help.

:)

lp_mcraft, Aug 16, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. AFR0 PUNKST3R Win User

Saints Row Site Updated

yeah ive seen it...it loox cool...but for some reason i cant sign from my android tablet anymore
  3. Epic Louie Win User

What is xCloud? I don't know what it does.

You can also sign up for the beta if you own an Android phone or tablet.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Can't sign into Minecraft on my tablet

Reach out to
    Xbox Support
    to find out if something is going on at their end.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can't sign into Minecraft on my tablet

Hey Pug

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that currently experiencing difficulties with being able to sign into your Microsoft Account on your tablet.

When you mentioned configuring your privacy settings, was this done from the
    Xbox website
    or through a different platform?

Additionally, are you having trouble signing into any Microsoft site after you received this error message?

It may be worth attempting to uninstall, and re-install the title once more and see if you are able to log in with you account this time.

Additionally, you may want to try the
    Minecraft Community
    and see if anyone else is experiencing similar difficulties.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Signing in on my android

Hello Chiefslion,

Can you let us know exactly what happens when you try to sign in on your android? Do you get an error message you an error code? Are you able to sign in on account.microsoft.com without any issues? Let us know these details so that we can better understand
    whats going on.

Thank you
Thema:

1. Problem signing into Minecraft on my Android Tablet, but can sign into my *** Die... - Similar Threads - Problem signing Minecraft

2. minecraft sign in problem

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft sign in problem: downloaded minecraft for laptop and it wont let me sign in. keeps giving me a account error. cant figure it out.?????? 9b4cbf97-942c-4584-b0fe-1f131ee970b5
  3. can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.: Trying to sign in on minecraft, we get to a dialog box titled "save purchases to a microsoft account" which has 2 buttons: 1) save to microsoft account 2) leave on device clicking on 1) or 2)...
  4. There’s a problem with my sign in- I can’t sign into minecraft with my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There’s a problem with my sign in- I can’t sign into minecraft with my microsoft account: I tried to sign into minecraft with my microsoft/xbox live account and it said, “ There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser.” i signed...
  5. Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft: Having problems signing into Microsoft account in Minecraft on my PS4. I’ve uninstalled the game, restarted my routers and PS4, and changed my password. What to do next...
  6. Minecraft sign in problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft sign in problem: hi, today i bought minecraft dungeons, and during login "There is a problem with your Microsoft account. to fix this sign", and i tried to login account.live.com.. and there's no problem.. so what...
  7. Minecraft sign in problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft sign in problem: Hi, i just bought minecraft dungeons today, but UNFORTUNETLY i cannot play this game, due to login problem with msg "There is a problem with your microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to...
  8. Minecraft Ps4 sign in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4 sign in problem: When I try to sign in to microsoft account on Ps4, I enter the code, email and password but in my Minecraft it's says that this account is already signed in and that I should try to login in with...
  9. Minecraft PS4 new kinds of sign in problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 new kinds of sign in problems: So the first time I signed in, I had no problems that everyone else claimed to have. I couldn’t figure out how to change my automatically assigned Microsoft username and in my stupidity I signed...
  10. Problema de inicio de secion Minecraft ps4[Translation-Minecraft ps4 sign start problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de inicio de secion Minecraft ps4[Translation-Minecraft ps4 sign start problem]: Tengo un problema con la ultima Actualizacion de minecraft ps4, que no me deja conectar mi cuenta de microsoft, hago todos los pasos que hay que hacer para ingresar mi cuenta pero siempre me dice:...