Problem start Force 6

Discus and support Problem start Force 6 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening, I have a startup problem with force 6, I redeemed strength 6 since it was free with gold, I installed it but it doesn't start because it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Simone823, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Simone823
    Simone823 Guest

Problem start Force 6

Good evening, I have a startup problem with force 6, I redeemed strength 6 since it was free with gold, I installed it but it doesn't start because it tells me expired subscription.

:)

Simone823, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Simone823 Win User

Problem start Force 6

Of course, it tells me the subscription expires 10/26/2019
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Problem start Force 6

Hi Simone823,

sorry to hear. If you talking about Forza Motorsport 6 then please controll if you got a valid Gold subscription.

Take a look here!

Because all Games with Gold need a valid subscription.

Hope this helps.
  4. denis97g Win User

Problem start Force 6

ok, then try to remove and redownload your account and see if it works.
  5. denis97g Win User

Problem start Force 6

Good evening, do you still have your gold subscription? you'll need it to play the game.
  6. Santakiin Win User

Greatest / Worst moment for you on Minecraft?

finally have another worst moment of my own! D: i was forced to kill 6 of my wolves so the passive mobs (chickens, cows, etc. ) would start spawning again (i had over 15)
Thema:

Problem start Force 6

1. Problem start Force 6 - Similar Threads - Problem start Force

2. Xbox won't start due to connectivity problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't start due to connectivity problems: Crazy thing but my Xbox One will not start up on wireless network connectivity only when hardwired. Has anyone else experienced this? I have 2 consoles, Xbox One S and Xbox One X and both do the...
  3. Problemas para iniciar os jogos[Translation-Problems starting games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas para iniciar os jogos[Translation-Problems starting games]: Tem cerca de 2 meses que não consigo jogar nenhum jogo sequer, qualquer jogo que tento iniciar da erro e volta pro menu principal. Já formatei meu xbox one s e mesmo assim não resolveu, alguém me...
  4. Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem with dead rising 4 multiplayer , as game starts i get bumped out to my...: Dead rising 4 , still lets me play single player story, but not multiplayer , i created a guest profile to see if i could figure anything out , and i did, my guest profile can play dead rising 4 ,...
  5. Problema Avvio Giochi - Game Pass PC[Translation-Problem Starting Games - PC Game Pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema Avvio Giochi - Game Pass PC[Translation-Problem Starting Games - PC Game Pass]: Mi sono abbonato alla beta di Xbox Game Pass per PC. Ma quando avvio un gioco mi dice che per giocare serve l'autorizzazione del tutore del gruppo famiglia, ma io non sono in nessun gruppo...
  6. Problema al iniciar juego[Problem starting game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema al iniciar juego[Problem starting game]: Amigos alguien sabe si el need for speed rivals digital en xbox one esta fallando, ya lo desista le y volví a instalar y sigue igual, y todos mis demás juegos que tengo los corre ddin problemas,...
  7. problem starting xbox profile on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    problem starting xbox profile on PC: I try to start any game from the Microsoft store and they get stuck in the sync part. I already tried uninstalling and installing again, deleting your App Data, nothing works. Any possible...
  8. problem with xbox ID - registration fails after a game gets started

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with xbox ID - registration fails after a game gets started: hi, I am experiencing some probles as I start an App (for example the game Age of Empires: Definitive Edition) and it tries to connect with the xbox-server. I start the app through Microsoft...
  9. Xbox one S starting up a game problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S starting up a game problem: So about a day a game frozen on me and since then i haven’t been able to play any games even with a different account, i’ve tried turning it off for 10 seconds and turning it on, reset with games...
  10. Xbox One X Start up problems ever since I purchased this about 2 yrs ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Start up problems ever since I purchased this about 2 yrs ago: Hia fellow XBoxers, Ever since getting an Xbox One X for my son last to last christmas, its been a journey of agony! I've had nothing but issues with the console every so often. While it did work...