Problem start Force 6

Discus and support Problem start Force 6 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening, I have a startup problem with force 6, I redeemed strength 6 since it was free with gold, I installed it but it doesn't start because it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Simone823, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Simone823
    Simone823 Guest

Problem start Force 6

Good evening, I have a startup problem with force 6, I redeemed strength 6 since it was free with gold, I installed it but it doesn't start because it tells me expired subscription.

:)

Simone823, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Simone823 Win User

Problem start Force 6

Of course, it tells me the subscription expires 10/26/2019
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Problem start Force 6

Hi Simone823,

sorry to hear. If you talking about Forza Motorsport 6 then please controll if you got a valid Gold subscription.

Take a look here!

Because all Games with Gold need a valid subscription.

Hope this helps.
  4. denis97g Win User

Problem start Force 6

ok, then try to remove and redownload your account and see if it works.
  5. denis97g Win User

Problem start Force 6

Good evening, do you still have your gold subscription? you'll need it to play the game.
  6. xahnder777 Win User

gears of war 3 match making

PS: I'm not sure if this is relevant but this problem started after i downloaded the phoenix rising and forces of nature packs
Thema:

Problem start Force 6

1. Problem start Force 6 - Similar Threads - Problem start Force

2. Problema Avviamento Fallout 76 [Edit - Translation] - Fallout 76 Start-up Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema Avviamento Fallout 76 [Edit - Translation] - Fallout 76 Start-up Problem: E' da una settimana che ho acquistato Fallout 76 e non sono ancora riuscito ad avviare. Nel Menù Principale, seleziono Gioca, per avviare la partita (non ho ancora avuto modo di giocare). In...
  3. Problems Starting Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Starting Forza Horizon 4 on PC: Good night, I have a problem starting Forza Horizon 4 Supreme on Windows 10, I bought the Xbox game pass on a different account than the one I use to play, I have both accounts registered on the...
  4. Problem Start Forza Horizon 4 ( Game Pass PC )

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem Start Forza Horizon 4 ( Game Pass PC ): hi I have a problem, I played the last time to force horizon 4 two days ago and now it doesn't let me in anymore, when I start the game it loads a moment without even making the initial screen and...
  5. Problems starting Minecraft on Switch and running additional payed contents

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems starting Minecraft on Switch and running additional payed contents: Hi all! Since quite a while my Kids cannot start Minecraft on the Switch anymore when they are logged in with their nintendo account. When trying to start, nothing happens for quite a while and...
  6. Problema al iniciar juego [Translate] Problem starting Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema al iniciar juego [Translate] Problem starting Game: Tengo juegos que compré en la tienda en línea de xbox y no puedo iniciarlos por la vigencia de el Game pass ¿por qué? Espero y me ayuden, gracias [Translate by Mod] I have games I bought in...
  7. Ready to start problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ready to start problem: I try to launch a ready to start game and it says go to here 657a09b2-c661-48eb-8416-841de006e059
  8. YouTube app problem starting up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app problem starting up!: For the past 2 days, the YouTube app will not load up on the console! Have tried to uninstall and reinstall it, just to see if that was the issue. Also have checked to see if the service status...
  9. Problem with fifa 19 when starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with fifa 19 when starting: Problem with fifa 19 when starting f546d365-6ef0-418c-b667-cd653947f32c
  10. Fifa 19 com problemas para iniciar. [Translation - Fifa 19 with problems to start.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 com problemas para iniciar. [Translation - Fifa 19 with problems to start.]: Versão ultimate adquirida em setembro. Hoje me deparo com erro de que minha avaliação para o jogo expirou. Entro na Microsoft store e jogo instalado e adquirido. Coloco para jogar e novamente...