Problem syncing save data on Series X

Discus and support Problem syncing save data on Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Last night I wanted to play a wrestling game. I haven't played them since I switched to Series X. Neither WWE 2K18 or 2K19 will sync on Series X. They... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kill_Kayt, Dec 30, 2020.

1. /u/Kill_Kayt
    /u/Kill_Kayt Guest

Last night I wanted to play a wrestling game. I haven't played them since I switched to Series X. Neither WWE 2K18 or 2K19 will sync on Series X. They either get to 40% and 34% respectively or they just say can't sync. Selecting offline instead of Retry does the same thing as Retry Maki g the games completely unplayable. No other games seem to be affected and I have had no issue syncing other games as tests. Furthermore the games in question have no issues Syncing on my girlfriends Xbox One X that is on the same network so issue lies in Series X.

I tried everything I found online in suggests and nothing worked so far.

submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kill_Kayt, Dec 30, 2020
  2. MONSTERBLAZE908 Win User

WWE 2k22 Progress Lost

When I first launched the game on my Series S, it did the usual "agree with policy" and "user agreement" stuff. But nothing about save games or save data

After finishing a lot of the game, it would sync game data before loading to the main screen.

On my Series S, it would always do this.

But on my Series X, it did it once and never did it after that.

I'll try the Powercycle tricks and i'll let you know if it works.
  3. dirtytamato Win User

Xbox Series X crashing/shutting down in Gears 5

The only crashes I've been getting are on gears 5 both one x and series x consoles. I currently did a saved data wipe to see if that will fix it. So far no problems
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Transferring Saved Data / Issue with Xbox One to Xbox Series X

Hi, GinaLupino!

Thank you for your reply.

The reason why your Series X had Spyro's saved data when you initially installed/transferred it, is because the first time you launch a game on a new console, it automatically checks the cloud for saved data. You'll often see the "Syncing data for..." pop up but if you have a fast internet connection, it's possible the process only lasted a couple of seconds.

I hope the steps I provided help you get your data back!
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Transferring Saved Data / Issue with Xbox One to Xbox Series X

Hi, GinaLupino!

Thank you for your reply.

If your Series X didn't automatically attempt to sync the game's data, then please give this a try:

- Quit the game.

- Go to Settings > System > Storage devices > Clear local saved games. This will delete all the local saved data on your console and force your console to sync with the cloud the next time you launch each game.

- Once your console restarts, try launching Spyro again.

Please let me know if this works for you.
  6. ZNIPER ZA Win User

Launching problem

Before reinstalling please try and delete the saved data of the game from your console. Corrupt Saved data can cause the problem. Your saved data will sync from the cloud when you open the game again
Thema:

1. Problem syncing save data on Series X - Similar Threads - Problem syncing save

2. I'm having problems syncing my x box one controller to my console I've updated the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having problems syncing my x box one controller to my console I've updated the...: I'm having problems syncing my x box one controller to my console I've updated the controller and synced it with the console still no joy tried using another controller which works on another...
  3. Gamepass syncing problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass syncing problems: For a few days, some Gamepass games keep 'syncing data' forever. After signing in, what seems to succeed, the syncing data appears but never leaves. Did the verify and repair steps and stopped the...
  4. Xcloud save syncing problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xcloud save syncing problem: I have been using xcloud with my iPhone and it’s been working great till today. I played about 5 hours of pillars of eternity on xcloud on my mobile device and saved and quit the game. When I went...
  5. Xbox series x hdd and syncing problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x hdd and syncing problems: So I'm having trouble with two things. First the Series X won't recognize my 4tb hdd at all and second every time I have to hard reset the console (which is a lot) it disconnects all controllers....
  6. Problem syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem syncing data: The syncing data screen is really becoming annoying. Every time I load up a game I get hit with the syncing data screen. I’ve done everything from hard restarting the Xbox to deleting local saved...
  7. Windows phone account and achievement syncing problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows phone account and achievement syncing problems: In light of the recent announcement of the closure of Windows Phone/Mobile functionality, I thought I'd try and get some of my old devices out and get back to some of the older games I hadn't...
  8. Syncing Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Syncing Problems: I’m having a problem with my Xbox and syncing my controllers and headset I was just playing no less then 30 minutes ago and when I couldn’t load up my games I restarted my Xbox, after doing so my...
  9. "Out Of Sync" Saves on Xbox360 / Cloud Save Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Out Of Sync" Saves on Xbox360 / Cloud Save Problems: Hi all, I am looking to get all mine and my partners saves off of my old xbox360 into the cloud, so I can sunset the old girl. But I am running into some trouble. Firstly, my partners account...
  10. sync save games problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sync save games problem: did any one have a sync save games problem on xbox one x no project scorpion me and another 3 friends have the same issue. whe did all of poseple fix reset console delete the account and re...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x syncing data

2. What does it mean when Xbox One is syncing data? series x

3. xbox series x sync data

4. xbox series x not syncing data,
  5. xbox aeries x syncing data