problem to access

Discus and support problem to access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, When I try to access to my XBox One I get the following error: 0x87DD0006. After several resets I still get the same error. How can I fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FranciscoCervantes3, Sep 9, 2019.

1. problem to access

Hello,

When I try to access to my XBox One I get the following error: 0x87DD0006. After several resets I still get the same error. How can I fix this problem?

Thanks for any help.

:)

FranciscoCervantes3, Sep 9, 2019
  2. HardyWeeed Win User

access problems

If you can sign in to http://accounts.live.com/ the e-mail address & password you entered is valid. Next, go to
    live.xbox.com/.../Signin & try signing in with the same information. If you're prompted to create a new gamer-tag, the Microsoft account you entered is not currently associated with an X-Box
    Live account. Check your e-mail accounts for messages about your X-Box Live membership. This may help to determine which e-mail account is associated with your X-Box Live membership. If you know your Microsoft account, but can't remember your password, see

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-password
  3. Oceanaus Win User

Accessibility problems

Hi Thank you. It didn't feel hot. We hadn't been playing with it for long when it just turned off. It is in the same location it has been for a long while and has air circulating it and is protected from dust. We have tried unplugging and leaving for a
    while to ensure it has fully cooled down but it still can't keep power. It is an Xbox One.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Accessibility problems

Sudden shut off's are usually related to the unit overheating or thinking it is overheating.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Accessibility problems

Hello Oceanaus,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information. Are you using an Xbox One or Xbox 360? If you are using an Xbox One, we have a support article that provides

troubleshooting for a console not turning on
    . Also, we suggest making sure the console is plugged directly into a wall outlet. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Smwutches Win User

problem to access

Thema:

problem to access

1. problem to access - Similar Threads - problem access

2. Accessibility problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility problems: we were playing on our xbox and it suddenly turned off so we tried to turn it on again but the X symbol just flashed and turned off? 4ce8084f-9ad5-4dd0-b7a5-5db7ce36f303
  3. Hello,problem with accessing xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Hello,problem with accessing xcloud: [IMG] submitted by /u/DSLAYERCOD [link] [comments]
  4. problema acesso livegold erro nat [Edit - Translation] - problem access livegold error nat

in XBoX Accessibility
    problema acesso livegold erro nat [Edit - Translation] - problem access livegold error nat: Estou tentando criar conta na live para jogar xbox 360 1passo: tentei criar a conta nao deu. 2passo: testei a rede nao deu acesso a liv( aparece erro na Nat porta 3074. 3passo: fui la e...
  5. Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the one guide app not being able to access live tv any more: I have started to notice an issue with the OneGuide app not being able to to no longer access the live tv I was able to use the OneGuide app and able to watch live tv useing the OneGuide app up...
  6. EA-Access HUB Problems (XBOX-Network is connected without Problems)

in XboX Insiders
    EA-Access HUB Problems (XBOX-Network is connected without Problems): I bought Xbox subscription with EA-Pass a month ago but I haven't been able to log in for 1 month. Xbox network works perfectly. Please help...
  7. PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMI CON L'ACCESSO ALL'ACCOUNT MICROSOFT [PROBLEM WITH THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ACCESS]: Ciao ragazzi, sono nuovo nel forum ma ho una domanda che ha aperto molte discussioni: un grande problema nell'accesso all'account microsoft da minecraft per nintendo switch. Dopo essere andato...
  8. Problème pour accéder à Forza horizon 4 en ligne[Problem to access Forza horizon 4 online]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème pour accéder à Forza horizon 4 en ligne[Problem to access Forza horizon 4 online]: Bonsoir a tous, j’ai besoin d’aide concernant le jeu forza horizon 4. J’aimerais jouer en ligne mais quand je vais pour y accéder dans le menu, il me demande d’avoir le xbox live gold pour...
  9. Anybody have problems with EA ACCESS too?

in XboX Insiders
    Anybody have problems with EA ACCESS too?: The menu is not working properly and the it would not scroll, so its impossible to see whats in the vault or in the preview test games. Wanted to check for Fallen Order yesterday but it did not...
  10. Problems accessing FIFA 20 via EA Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems accessing FIFA 20 via EA Access: Hello. Can anyone help. We have just paid for my son to have early access to FIFA 20, via EA Access. Our payment has been accepted but he cannot log in. Please can anyone help solve this. Thanks...