Problem to buy slime rancher for xbox one s

Discus and support Problem to buy slime rancher for xbox one s in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dear guys I want to buy slime rancher for Xbox one s, but after pressing button to proceed, this message appears: We’re having trouble processing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AlejandroChaves, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Problem to buy slime rancher for xbox one s

Dear guys

I want to buy slime rancher for Xbox one s, but after pressing button to proceed, this message appears:

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

WLXmIxr8c0y7VN3E.6.19.12.8

2019/01/30 - 03:37:21 UTC

:)

AlejandroChaves, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

Is it possible that you are trying to buy the game with a country setting different than the country you're currently in?

For example, you set your console and account to USA, while you're in France or any other combination?

If your country settings and your actual location match, you will have to contact the official Xbox support here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. LtLogicon Win User

This is just the forum page for questions and discussions. You can contact Microsoft support

here
    to discuss your payment issue.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Firstly thank you for including the error you are getting, it makes helping you so much easier.

Secondly you will need to contact customer support directly (this is just forums), you can get in touch with them

here

Thirdly I hope you can get this sorted out so that you can get to playing Slime rancher.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

August 2017 GWG

I'll check out Slime Rancher.
  6. Wolfie McG Win User

Games with Gold 2018

I really liked the Slime Rancher game
Thema:

1. Problem to buy slime rancher for xbox one s - Similar Threads - Problem buy slime

2. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment: I have an error that does not allow me to buy games or download free 360 gold games. I have an xbox one and I do not have 360 that I must do and that I have a prepaid card and I miss the error...
  3. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE: I have a problem and I can not buy or buy (free) xbox 360 games tells me what to do buy it on the console (xbox one) which is what I have but I do not have 360 someone would know how to solve this...
  4. problema em comprar vbucks no fornite (Problem in buying vbucks in supplied)

in XBoX on Consoles
    problema em comprar vbucks no fornite (Problem in buying vbucks in supplied): eu estou tentando entrar em contato com alguem para me ajudar, porque to desde sabado tentando compra e nada, nada de chat e ligacao, so fica carregando, posso falar com alguem, nao consigo...
  5. Problems with buying games due to region check security

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with buying games due to region check security: I have two personal accounts for payment in Russia and Kazahstan. Now I am in Kazahstan and my xbox360 is also in Kazahstan and it has been here since I bought it(in parameters of console region...
  6. a problem with buying an xbox 360 game for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a problem with buying an xbox 360 game for xbox one: greetings today i tired to buy call of duty black ops 2 on my xbox one using backwards compatibility , so when i clicked on see price and after configuring my payment this message appeared...
  7. Problems with Xbox one since buying an elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Xbox one since buying an elite controller: I have an Xbox One X and the Elite controller since updating it the xbox menu doesnt work. During games all buttons work as they should, but on the home screen I have to press and hold the A...
  8. problem with alredy buy game

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with alredy buy game: Well i buy sea of thieves monts ago. and yesterday i go trouble with pc so i need format the pc and i do but went i try to download the game again say to me buy it for 50%..... i pay for all the...
  9. problems buying a controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems buying a controller: Error code I get when I try and checkout to pay for my controller my basket isn't visable Give it another try Something went wrong. qShys5/3EUKQUxa7.5 2018/10/17 - 00:20:44 UTC...
  10. Black screen after either update or buying fifa 19. Not sure which has caused the problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen after either update or buying fifa 19. Not sure which has caused the problem.: Hi I bought Fifa 19 yesterday online. So no physical disc. When I went to check on the download my xbox one was installing some sort of update. Since then if I put in a disc it works fine but I...