Problem to buy slime rancher for xbox one s

Discus and support Problem to buy slime rancher for xbox one s in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dear guys I want to buy slime rancher for Xbox one s, but after pressing button to proceed, this message appears: We’re having trouble processing... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AlejandroChaves, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Problem to buy slime rancher for xbox one s

Dear guys

I want to buy slime rancher for Xbox one s, but after pressing button to proceed, this message appears:

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

WLXmIxr8c0y7VN3E.6.19.12.8

2019/01/30 - 03:37:21 UTC

:)

AlejandroChaves, Feb 7, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Is it possible that you are trying to buy the game with a country setting different than the country you're currently in?

For example, you set your console and account to USA, while you're in France or any other combination?

If your country settings and your actual location match, you will have to contact the official Xbox support here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. LtLogicon Win User

This is just the forum page for questions and discussions. You can contact Microsoft support

here
    to discuss your payment issue.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Firstly thank you for including the error you are getting, it makes helping you so much easier.

Secondly you will need to contact customer support directly (this is just forums), you can get in touch with them

here

Thirdly I hope you can get this sorted out so that you can get to playing Slime rancher.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

August 2017 GWG

I'll check out Slime Rancher.
  6. Wolfie McG Win User

Games with Gold 2018

I really liked the Slime Rancher game
Thema:

1. Problem to buy slime rancher for xbox one s - Similar Threads - Problem buy slime

2. Problems buying a subscription to ESO plus.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problems buying a subscription to ESO plus.: Ok everyone, i will do my best to explain what has happened in the last month. About two or three years ago I moved to Argentina and recently in July I bought an Xbox one X for my birthday...
  3. Problem with buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: So I had recently purchased COD Black Ops 1 for the Xbox One and after enjoying the game I got the First Strike DLC Pack. However, after confirming to purchase I was given a message about how my...
  4. Problem with buying and downloading a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with buying and downloading a game: Hello. Today I bought the game "I am alive" on the xbox one console, the payment passed, as usual. But I can't download the game, I can only buy it again. Before that I bought another game and...
  5. Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating...: Soy usuario de minecraft windows 10 edition y de minecraft realms, llevo ya dos meses pagando el servicio de un realm para 10 jugadores, el problema es que este mes no pudimos pagar el realm antes...
  6. Having a problem buying dlc for Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem buying dlc for Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning: Every time I try to buy any downloadable content from the Xbox Store, it keeps saying "This offer is not valid in your region", I tried to buy it from the store on my computer but it brings me to...
  7. Not being able to buy games or add-ons form the store. Location problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to buy games or add-ons form the store. Location problem: I reside in Nepal and I cannot purchase anything form the Xbox store. I originally bought the Xbox from the United States and now have moved to Nepal and now when I try to purchase anything from...
  8. BUYING XBOX 360 GAMES ON XBOX ONE PROBLEM!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUYING XBOX 360 GAMES ON XBOX ONE PROBLEM!: Hi, I'm facing a problem when trying to buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox one even when using a credit card. I also tried purchasing from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/microsoft-store but always the same...
  9. Problemas al comprar juegos[Translation-Problems buying games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas al comprar juegos[Translation-Problems buying games]: Buen dia....yo soy de peru pero compro en tienda argentina....compraba normalmente con mi tarjeta debito bcp y ahora no me deja comprar nada con la misma tarjeta...me sigue saliendo error tras...
  10. Problems buying content

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problems buying content: I have a problems when buying game accerssories. when you confirm the purchase, you send me a message saying "Contact Microsoft support"" Payment cannot be processed [img]...