Problem to connect to xbox live on xbox 360

Discus and support Problem to connect to xbox live on xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry I'm uncomfortable, but I wanted to inform them that my xbox does not connect but with wifi network. the xbox to recognize that the network is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MMBheroBR, Jun 6, 2014.

1. MMBheroBR
    MMBheroBR Guest

Sorry I'm uncomfortable, but I wanted to inform them that my xbox does not connect but with wifi network. the xbox to recognize that the network is available and with good signal, but do I test connection, shows that the network is no signal and only the
    error. the cable connects, but says it has an update corresponding to the day for 06/04/2014 free live users. dai I click "yes" to update, only give the update does not start. and if I click "no" does not enter the xbox live. Ae and help me Thanks

:)

MMBheroBR, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Sm0lzz
    Sm0lzz Guest
    Windows 8 network bridge not connecting to Xbox Live

Hi, I am having a problem when I try to connect to Xbox Live via my laptop running Windows 8. Whenever I try to connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 it doesn't want to connect to Xbox Live. The Xbox 360 says that it is an ip address problem and I tried everything
    on the support site. Could you please help?

Sm0lzz, Jun 6, 2014
  3. StyleFelix
    StyleFelix Guest
    Login Problem

Hi guys... i'm having a problem to connect my Xbox live account in Xbox 360. Yesterday my xbox live account was working very good... but, ttoday i've tried everything for connect in my xbox live account on my xbox 360...and nothing worked.

I've changed the password of my microsoft acccount, and i got to connect im my xbox live account on PC ( on brownser), but even with the new password, i still can not connect in my xbox live account on xbox 360.

Help me please!

Thanks!

StyleFelix, Jun 6, 2014
  4. FluffyRug808
    FluffyRug808 Guest

I am having same problem with my sons Xbox 360

FluffyRug808, Jun 6, 2014
  5. xbox360italy Win User

xbox when turns on makes my internet crash please help

6. xbox360italy Win User

Network error

Hello,

Connect to Xbox LIVE
    Find links to information about how to connect to Xbox LIVE, the online service for Xbox 360. Get online with your friends and troubleshoot connectivity problems.
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Can the Straight Talk Mobile Wifi work with Xbox 360 S

Hey there, SurplusNose41! The 360 doesn't work well on 3G/4G connections, as listed here on our

Xbox Live information page
    (under Wireless Connection). That would be the most likely reason why you're running into connection problems.
  8. Zer0 G Win User

*sigh* Can't connect to Xbox Live

And the Standard things you can try.

If you see error code 80070435 when you try to connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE, it means there’s a problem with either the Xbox LIVE service or with the wireless connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox LIVE.

support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-solution

What error message are you receiving with the Live portion of the test?

ICMP?

MTU?

Internet Error?
  9. Smoke4870 Win User

Error 80151909 - Cannot connect console to xbox live

FROM ATHENS GREECE SAME PROBLEM (XBOX-360) 4 DAYS CAN'T CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE
Thema:

1. Problem to connect to xbox live on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Problem connect live

2. xbox live connection problems

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live connection problems: Hi there, I was on the chat support trying to fix my problem it was time to restart the pc so I done it. After that I went on my email and went trought the link that the support send, we have...
  3. Problem of connection on my Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem of connection on my Xbox Live: Hello everyone My question is maybe quite stupide, but two days that I’m looking for the answer and I didn’t found anything... With the current problem of connexion on Xbox, I searched a...
  4. Problemen verbinden internet/xbox live [Translation - Problems connecting internet / xbox live]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemen verbinden internet/xbox live [Translation - Problems connecting internet / xbox live]: Hi, Al geruime tijd heb ik problemen met het verbinden van het internet. De ene keer als ik de xbox one opstart is hij automatisch verbonden met mijn internet en de andere keer niet. Zelfs nu ik...
  5. Xbox backwards compatibility with problems connecting to Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox backwards compatibility with problems connecting to Live: So for what i can Google I'm not the only one having this issue... On 2 machines a Xbox One S and an X, one day randomly my 360 "emulated" games no longer were able to connect to Xbox Live (...
  6. Problem with xbox live connection on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with xbox live connection on xbox one s: I bought my xbox one yesterday and i’ve been trying to download games with the free one month gamepass but the download keeps getting stopped randomly while the xbox is still connected to my...
  7. Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live: I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have correct permissions to access xbox live", then...
  8. Problems connecting to XBox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems connecting to XBox Live: This morning my son tried to log into Fornite and got this error code: 0x903f9008. This error code isn't recognised on the Microsoft site. It appears to be a problem with connect to Xbox Live. The...
  9. hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...: hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live the game crash lag and freeze help me pleasee 46f94581-aea5-4557-a777-af86caf1eed6
  10. Probleme connexion à mon compte xbox live [Translation-Problem connecting to my Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme connexion à mon compte xbox live [Translation-Problem connecting to my Xbox Live...: Bonjour cela fais plusieurs fois et jours on se trouve avec des problèmes de connexion ou autre avec le xbox live.mais jamais de dédommagement pour cela. Sa serais bien de fair un geste pour tous...