Problem to download the game Halo master Chief Collection .

Discus and support Problem to download the game Halo master Chief Collection . in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried to install the game Halo Master Chief Collection and like many I couldn't even download it, after a lot of shaking my head and reading several... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by marcuspessoa, Nov 30, 2020.

1. marcuspessoa
    marcuspessoa Guest

I tried to install the game Halo Master Chief Collection and like many I couldn't even download it, after a lot of shaking my head and reading several tutorials about it and nothing working, it's finally done and working.The
    "secret" is in opening the Microsoft Store program and going to the installation page, Do not opt for the complete package but rather, as if you were going to download the first game (Halo Evolved), The complete game will be downloaded without problems .A
    window will appear for you to choose a partition (which was not the case with the package option), just choose.The game package is 116.2 GB and will take according to your internet speed.I recommend disabling
    ALL security programs and uninstalling (if you have) old versions of the game.

What I said here does not invalidate any system repair procedure, in my case there was no problem with Windows.

Hope this helps

Marcus

Problem to download the game Halo master Chief Collection . [​IMG]

:)

marcuspessoa, Nov 30, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  3. neilhorgan Win User
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBox1 playing discs, not online

Halo Reach is not on the Master Chief Collection disc, only the Halo CE, 2, 3 & 4 are. If you want to play Halo reach, then you can purchase the dlc for the Master Chief Collection or download the Backward Compatible version.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
Thema:

1. Problem to download the game Halo master Chief Collection . - Similar Threads - Problem download game

2. problem downloading cod game on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem downloading cod game on xbox one: purchased cod black opps, shows in orders, select download to xbox one and says attemting to download but doesnt appear on xbox one. try logging out, power restart etc, other games are updating...
  3. Problem with downloading game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with downloading game: I had a digital code sent to my email and i redeemed it, yet the game wont download on my xbox. I went to the store to buy it again, but it says i already own it. what the heck....
  4. Problem downloading gold game Lego indiana jones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem downloading gold game Lego indiana jones: I have an xbox360 and a gold account. This month game "Lego Indiana Jones" i am not able to doawload it. In the XBOX360 it only allows me to download the demo version, even if i select the...
  5. Problems downloading Xbox Games through Game Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems downloading Xbox Games through Game Pass on PC: Hello, I have been trying to download games onto an external SSD connected to my PC through game pass. Specifically, I'm trying to download Gears 5 and the Halo: MCC and even though it shows...
  6. Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem download App from xbox game pass app for PC error 0x87e00005: Hi guys, I have now a problem in the download of games and update from the xbox game pass for PC. The ownload usually doesn't start or it works for some seconds and then it stops and after some...
  7. Problems with downloading in xbox game pass for the pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with downloading in xbox game pass for the pc: I am having a problem with downloading some games in the xbox game pass for pc. I specify a different drive to download the game but it always downloads to the c drive. The problem is that some...
  8. A problem with Xbox app downloading uninstalled games on its own on pc

in XboX Insiders
    A problem with Xbox app downloading uninstalled games on its own on pc: So, I didn’t know where to post this, but while looking for a solution found this sub and I think it’s the best place to ask for help. I have game pass and the Xbox app on pc, and a while ago I...
  9. Problem with downloading purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with downloading purchased game: Hey all, purchased Call of duty world at war back on June 7th. Appears in my order history as completed. Didn't immediately show in my purchased games so i gave it a couple days. After a few days...
  10. Problema no Download doa jogos[Problem downloading games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema no Download doa jogos[Problem downloading games]: Estou com dificuldade nos downloads do xbox one. Eles não progridem no download quando console desligado. O problema maior é que eu ja desativei a opçao"desativar armazenamento com console...