problem to record with Usb 3.0

Discus and support problem to record with Usb 3.0 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, I am having a problem with recording xbox one. I record gameplays with a Pendrive 3.0 for up to an hour. But recently the recording is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Coard234, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Coard234
    Coard234 Guest

:)

Coard234, Nov 22, 2020
  2. UltraLynch Win User

Xbox One X randomly stops recording gameplay

fjng and all i have been facing the same problem, i have a 3.0 usb pendrive(whatever) and i wanted to start recording on my xbox. It stops recording for no reason without even telling.

I am however on an xbox one s recording at 1080p SDR

Should i have the problem?
  3. MissEdi Win User

Problems when recording using a USB 3.0

Hey there, charlimarcel!

Is the account that you posted with here the same account that you are experiencing this issue with? Also, if you reset your network and then

power cycle
    the console, does this issue still occur?

Let us know if this issue persists after following these steps, or if you have any other support questions that we can assist with.
  4. MissEdi Win User

Hi again, charlimarcel!

Just to clarify, were you able to test performing a
    power cycle
    of the console? Also, is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program? If so, have you reported this issue to the

Preview Forums
    ?
  5. charlimarcel Win User

Hey there, !

Is the account that you posted with here the same account that you are experiencing this issue with? Also, if you reset your network and then

power cycle
    the console, does this issue still occur?

Let us know if this issue persists after following these steps, or if you have any other support questions that we can assist with.
    Yes, its the same account, but I don't understand why I need to reset my network. I imagine it's a DVR problem and not a network problem.
  6. MrWickedx Win User

External Hard Drive 3.0 USB

And there is no problem its a 3.0 usb?
Thema:

1. problem to record with Usb 3.0 - Similar Threads - problem record Usb

2. MICROPHONE PROBLEM WHILE RECORDING AND IT IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL SOME GAMES VIA MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROPHONE PROBLEM WHILE RECORDING AND IT IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL SOME GAMES VIA MICROSOFT STORE: FIRSTLY MY MICROPHONE IS WELL IN CONDITION AND IT IS WORKING GOOD FOR ONLINE MEETINGS AND WHILE I AM RECORDING VIA VOICE RECORDER THERE IS SOME PROBLEMS LIKE SOME KIND OF SOUND IS COMING IN...
  3. Problema para gravar clipes de jogos [Problem recording game clips]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema para gravar clipes de jogos [Problem recording game clips]: Gente eu quero gravar a tela do meu xbox one, eu aperto em iniciar gravação e depois em parar gravação, Mas o xbox não faz o upload do clipe, fica aparecendo "na fila para upload" e nunca faz o...
  4. recording problem Xboxe one Cod WarZone

in XBoX on Consoles
    recording problem Xboxe one Cod WarZone: i can't record what happened on COD war zone when i press the button (record what happend) it gives me a 4-12 sec video with no sound i've had this problem scense cod came out till i couldn't fix...
  5. Microsoft Xbox One X (4KDVR Recording Problem)

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Xbox One X (4KDVR Recording Problem): question: will 4K capture ever be fixed? or has microsoft finally deleted this feature. why so long?! to fix. can someone explain the problem to me in more detail? it was part of the xbox one X...
  6. Problema con la grabacion de clips de juegos [Problem with recording game clips]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con la grabacion de clips de juegos [Problem with recording game clips]: Buenas tardes. Desde hace un tiempo vengo presentando inconvenientes al grabar clips en el juego, no se graban, o se graban de pocos segundos, a pesar de que aparece el mensaje de "clip de juego...
  7. Problemas na gravação de gameplay no HD externo ?[Problems recording gameplay on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas na gravação de gameplay no HD externo ?[Problems recording gameplay on the...: Há alguns dias venho tentando gravar 1hora gameplay de meus jogos no HD externo, mas somente alguns segundos sao gravados e totalmente picotados, eu fazia essas gravações constantemente, e...
  8. Xbox one x 4K recording problem after last system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x 4K recording problem after last system update: I use xbox one x and until yesterday I was able to record my videos normal (I always record in 4K) and today after update I can't record anymore, is record only 20s and that file has an error. I...
  9. XBOX Game Bar, problem with "record last x time" option

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Game Bar, problem with "record last x time" option: So, I've been recording many, many Rainbow Six Siege clips thanks to the "Record Last 30 Seconds" option. Thing is, as I always play R6 with my friends, our conversations or reactions are really...
  10. Problems when recording using a USB 3.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems when recording using a USB 3.0: I needed to record videos of more than 30 minutes on my Xbox One S, so I bought a USB 3.0 to store all the content there, everything seems fine, the video has a resolution of 1080 and I have been...