problem to redeem the gears of wars saga

Discus and support problem to redeem the gears of wars saga in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't redeem the saga of the gears of wars, I bought gears of wars 4 and these codes came to me, I put the code and it takes me to accept the terms,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abrahanrainmsh, Jan 24, 2020.

1. problem to redeem the gears of wars saga

I can't redeem the saga of the gears of wars, I bought gears of wars 4 and these codes came to me, I put the code and it takes me to accept the terms, I accept it but then it appears to me that I must
    change the language in my configuration, could you help me

:)

Abrahanrainmsh, Jan 24, 2020
  2. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Single Player Games Worth the 2nd Play-through?

The Gears of war saga

The Red Dead saga

Army of two saga
  3. II Krom Il Win User

Having the same problem its annoying
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Where did you buy Gears of war 4? maybe is from a different region and 360 games have region lock if I remember correctly
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

6. EPIC PersyMan Win User

Question

gears of war,for people who do not know the gears saga
Thema:

1. problem to redeem the gears of wars saga - Similar Threads - problem redeem gears

2. probleme with redeem code for gear of war 3 (Ref 1362559478)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    probleme with redeem code for gear of war 3 (Ref 1362559478): my redeem code for gear of war 3 offer with gear of war 4 give me a message : you cant acquire this item in your currently selected language. I did install all the other redeem code without...
  3. My Gears of War 2 code says already redeemed, Rest redeemed no problem.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Gears of War 2 code says already redeemed, Rest redeemed no problem.: My Gears of War 2 code says its already been redeemed, Rest redeemed no problem. These were direct messages from XBOX. 132452fa-c02f-416f-bd12-53b5e16959b9
  4. Problems with redeeming codes of Gears of War 1 and Gears of War 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problems with redeeming codes of Gears of War 1 and Gears of War 3: With the purchase of Gears of War unlimited, i received codes to play the previous games of Gears of War on my xbox one. However according to xbox Support these codes are from the US Region, my...
  5. Problem with redeeming Gears of war 3 code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with redeeming Gears of war 3 code.: I bought and played on Gears of war Ultimate edition so i can receive the entire gears of war collection for backwards compatibility. I indeed received the code (gears1, 2, 3 and judgement) and i...
  6. I got a problem to redeem the codes of gears of war 1 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a problem to redeem the codes of gears of war 1 and 3: I need support to redeem the codes for gears of war 1 and gears of war 3 Thanks 6260fc34-0645-4f47-8623-12706c9cac72
  7. Gears Of War 1 and 3 code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Of War 1 and 3 code redeem problem: I bought Gears Of War 4 and got the free codes for the previous games but the codes of 1 and 3 give me a message something went wrong and does not give an error code. The 2 and Judgment were...
  8. Problem with Gears of War Ultimate Edition Redeem Code - Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Gears of War Ultimate Edition Redeem Code - Xbox One: Hey guys! I need some help. Last week, I bought the Xbox One with Gears of War: Ultimate Edition at Submarino.com store and yesterday it has been delivered. I already tested the console, and it...
  9. Division Gear set Redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division Gear set Redeem problem: So I have my Division Firefighter gear set Code for xbox one. When i try to redeem it it just say - Something went wrong. Sorry about that. Please try again later. It has been a few hours, i...
  10. hi I have problems whit redeem code of gears of war retro XBOS-3012 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi I have problems whit redeem code of gears of war retro XBOS-3012 ...: please help me I cant redeem the code of two o the gears of war example of one code XBOS-3012 7b6c67f0-cc86-4a1d-9392-13a221183aae gears of war error gears 2 good gears 3 error gears judgment...