Problem updating my xbox.. it gets stuck on 15% then either fails and tells me to try again...

Discus and support Problem updating my xbox.. it gets stuck on 15% then either fails and tells me to try again... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/StillDrunk_Cx [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StillDrunk_Cx, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Problem updating my xbox.. it gets stuck on 15% then either fails and tells me to try again...

/u/StillDrunk_Cx, Jan 11, 2020
  2. bhashtagmoney Win User

Error during current update (0x8B05002B)

Update: Power-cycled again after failing to update during xbox setup (after having done factory reset), in which update got to same point, about 52%, before shutting down.

I'm now stuck in a loop where I can either run the update again, which fails, or turn off the xbox.

I'm looking into updating offline via another factory reset, but don't have a flash drive handy today to try this...
  3. Spiderboy646 Win User

May 2011 Update Got You Down?

I can't connect to xbox live after the update.

I get xbox live: failed

well I think its trying to tell me xbox live is a fail.
  4. Cntrlablsuicide Win User

update not working

when i try to update, it fails and i get error codes. Just tells me to contact xbox support.
  5. LeftmostSpade73 Win User

Games not Updating

I'm having the same problem, but no digital installation works for me either. They all freeze. The updates get to 99% but digital full game installs get to random numbers consistently (Halo MCC is stuck on 14% each time I try for me)
  6. TheDAsOffice23 Win User

Xbox One Turns On Then Immediately Off - HDMI Related?

I had the same problem. They had me try a manual update and that didn't work either so they are sending me a new console. I found some information online if you search "Green screen of death" meaning you get stuck at the xbox one screen or earlier.
Thema:

Problem updating my xbox.. it gets stuck on 15% then either fails and tells me to try again...

1. Problem updating my xbox.. it gets stuck on 15% then either fails and tells me to try again... - Similar Threads - Problem updating gets

2. PROBLEM WITH UPDATE TO XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEM WITH UPDATE TO XBOX 360: Hi I Can't download an update to XBOX 360. Status Code: 445E-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570. The "test Xbox Live Connection" seems to work well but I cannot use the console without the update Anyone...
  3. There was a problem with the update. (Xbox One X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem with the update. (Xbox One X): [img] Been having this issue for over an hour now, I've contacted support but I've done everything they recommended for me to do and I'm still getting this issue, gotta admit this is the first...
  4. There was a problem with your update

in XboX Insiders
    There was a problem with your update: It gets like 7% and stops and says. Visit Xbox help or whatever. Can’t get it to update. This has never happened before. submitted by /u/JDNWACO [link] [comments]
  5. NEED HELP COZ GETTING SYNC PROBLEMS SINCE UPDATE

in XboX Networking Hardware
    NEED HELP COZ GETTING SYNC PROBLEMS SINCE UPDATE: NEED HELP COZ GETTING SYNC PROBLEMS SINCE UPDATE Hi i having problems playing any multiplayer game all i get is SYNC problem...i have tryed restarting everything and contacted internet provider so...
  6. I need info on the problem with the preview update getting stuck

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need info on the problem with the preview update getting stuck: The update made it to applying update and got to two thirds when it stoped (the newest previews update) dc2cedf3-6ea0-46cd-bd26-f0b9c3bad002
  7. Problems with the new update. Requesting help please. Can't get past loading screen - ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with the new update. Requesting help please. Can't get past loading screen - ...: August 1st, after the update my games no longer will load. I some games in the morning (Overwatch, The Crew, Fallout, and a few others) before the update. I left for awhile and the console...
  8. Problem getting system update!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem getting system update!: I attempted to do the update this evening and it downloaded fine but got stuck on about 3/4 of the way through on "Applying the Update" and stayed there for many hours!! Chat support had me turn...
  9. Problem getting system update!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem getting system update!: I attempted to do the update this evening and it downloaded fine but got stuck on about 3/4 of the way through on "Applying the Update" and stayed there for 2 hours!! Anyone else run into this...
  10. Keep getting message Problem with Update at 79% for February update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting message Problem with Update at 79% for February update: Hi, I've had my console since Nov. 28th with no problems. Everything was working fine just hours ago. Heard the new update was due in a few days but should download automatically if instant on...