Problem updating the Xbox

Discus and support Problem updating the Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, so I originally was having a problem with the network test saying i was “all good” but my multiplayer test wasnt able to finish. I looked through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by alexdaniek, May 16, 2019 at 9:13 AM.

1. alexdaniek
    alexdaniek Guest

Hey, so I originally was having a problem with the network test saying i was “all good” but my multiplayer test wasnt able to finish. I looked through the thread where someone had the same problem and someone suggested restarting the xbox. I gave it a try
    but now it says “there was a problem with the update” and has three error messages: 0x8B0500B6. 0x00000000. 0x00000201

:)

2. Birdpp-DE176837-8DE8 Win User

Xbox 360 Kinect problemen

Problem solved. In phone contact in Xbox support, and after a strange sequence in the controller, we forced an update on XBOX. The update fixed the kinect problem.
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Attempting connection

4. onyxishere Win User

Xbox updating problems

According to this
    link
    your storage device has failed. Follow the steps below.

A storage device (such as a memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

1. Turn off your console.
    2. Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives, or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 S console.

Learn how to remove the hard drive
    3. Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.
    4. Turn on the console
    5. Try updating the console again.

If those steps do not work, you may have to purchase a new hard drive.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

G'day,

If you are in the Insiders preview program, DON'T use the OSU (offline system update) solution, usb flash drive. It is NOT compatible with Insider OS builds.
  6. alexdaniek Win User

Ok so ive managed to get past the update screen however im still running into a problem where it says im connected and my network test says all good bht it cant finish the multiplayer test
Thema:

1. Problem updating the Xbox - Similar Threads - Problem updating

2. مشكلة في تحديث لعبة wareface [Translation - Problem updating the game Wareface]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    مشكلة في تحديث لعبة wareface [Translation - Problem updating the game Wareface]: لماذا لايمكن تحديث لعبة wareface عندما يطلب تحديث ؟؟!!!! __________________ [Translation - Why can't I update the game wareface when he asks for an update??!!!!]...
  3. Xbox one x there is a problem with the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x there is a problem with the update: I Can't seem to get my xbox one x to download the latest update. I have followed all the troubleshooting instructions right down to performing a full factory reset. It goes through the first few...
  4. Xbox One S Update Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Update Problem: My Xbox One S has a problem, it was working normal until a few days ago, but yesterday it did not start. An installation screen appears, and after a few seconds opens the "E102" error screen. When...
  5. problem updating minecraft on disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem updating minecraft on disk: I'm having a problem updating my Minecraft xbox one edition where it says I can update it for free but when I click on it I get send a message saying dat I have to buy it first even though I...
  6. Xbox connection problem after disrupted system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connection problem after disrupted system update: Hey there, Lately my Xbox cant connect to my modem any more. It needs additional Information. Then I tried changing my MAC with my computers MAC, my Smartphones MAC, ... without success. Then I...
  7. Offline system update problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline system update problems: Originally had error e102, tried factory reset, does not work and throws "something went wrong", so I try offline update, first beep after startup, 10 seconds, all good, then when second beep...
  8. Mincraft update problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mincraft update problem: Ive tried to update mincraft xbox one edition and its asking me to purchase the game and i dont want to spend another £16.74+ on a game that i own i would understand if i didnt have the game....
  9. probleme de mise a jour [update problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    probleme de mise a jour [update problem]: bonjour, etant beta testeur j'ai un soucis de mise a jour, cette derniere a echoué et je ne peu pas faire la mise a jours hors ligne par cle usb car la mise a jours actuel de ma console est une...
  10. Update equals problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update equals problem: The last time I "had" to update my Xbox One, the console wouldn't recognize my account. It took some time, but I got that fixed. Today, yet again, an update was required. And now, my console...