Problem updating the Xbox

Discus and support Problem updating the Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, so I originally was having a problem with the network test saying i was “all good” but my multiplayer test wasnt able to finish. I looked through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by alexdaniek, May 16, 2019.

1. alexdaniek
    alexdaniek Guest

Hey, so I originally was having a problem with the network test saying i was “all good” but my multiplayer test wasnt able to finish. I looked through the thread where someone had the same problem and someone suggested restarting the xbox. I gave it a try
    but now it says “there was a problem with the update” and has three error messages: 0x8B0500B6. 0x00000000. 0x00000201

:)

alexdaniek, May 16, 2019
  2. Birdpp-DE176837-8DE8 Win User

Xbox 360 Kinect problemen

Problem solved. In phone contact in Xbox support, and after a strange sequence in the controller, we forced an update on XBOX. The update fixed the kinect problem.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Xbox updating problems

According to this
    link
    your storage device has failed. Follow the steps below.

A storage device (such as a memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the software update. Follow these steps:

1. Turn off your console.
    2. Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives, or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 S console.

Learn how to remove the hard drive
    3. Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.
    4. Turn on the console
    5. Try updating the console again.

If those steps do not work, you may have to purchase a new hard drive.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

G'day,

If you are in the Insiders preview program, DON'T use the OSU (offline system update) solution, usb flash drive. It is NOT compatible with Insider OS builds.
  5. alexdaniek Win User

Ok so ive managed to get past the update screen however im still running into a problem where it says im connected and my network test says all good bht it cant finish the multiplayer test
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

Hello,

Thanks for using the MS forums.

I went looking for that error message, and some redditors says that may be an "insider error".

Anyway, try hard resetting the console to delete the cache. Then, troubleshoot your internet connection.

After the Updates troubleshooting, if the problem persist, you can always try to contact MS support https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#0
Thema:

1. Problem updating the Xbox - Similar Threads - Problem updating

2. Problem installing the updates?

in XboX Insiders
    Problem installing the updates?: I have a Xbox one X and on the Skip-ahead tier. I have recently had to update my console and when doing this usually forces the machine to reboot.. However recently the console has been getting...
  3. else having this problem 0x97e107df right after I updated dead by daylight

in XBoX Games and Apps
    else having this problem 0x97e107df right after I updated dead by daylight: We aint ps4 this shouldnt be happening 40d6001e-0a63-4bc7-bae6-e8d0b055ff82
  4. Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...: After yesterday of doing a 3.7GB update today I went to do today’s update and it’s the same 3.7GB update like yesterday. is there any other insider members in the Delta Ring haveing the same 3.7GB...
  5. Problem with Delta Ring updates

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Delta Ring updates: I have noticed an issue with the Delta Ring updates this is now the second day in a row of me resieveing another 3.7 GB update I was wondering if anyone else in the Delta Ring is also getting...
  6. Update problems

in XboX Insiders
    Update problems: Hi I contacted Xbox Customer Support and they directed me here. They said that there’s been some reported issues with this new update. When I turn on my Xbox it turns off automatically after a...
  7. Updates and Game installation problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updates and Game installation problems: Hello, I've been having issues ever since I subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate. I don't know if it can be related but I know at least one more guy that reported the same behavior. For starters I'll...
  8. Problems downloading after recent beta branch update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems downloading after recent beta branch update: After the recent beta updates I've been having this issue with downloading certain things. At first it only happened with apps such as the Microsoft store, blue-ray player and mytube. The issue...
  9. Update problem

in XboX Insiders
    Update problem: I downloaded preview update this morning now I get stutter and lag in games n menus anyone else? The update that added download completion time submitted by /u/ownagethegod [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox beta update - windows update lags in games problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox beta update - windows update lags in games problem: Hi! 1-2 weeks ago i start with xbox beta (for PC), this app required windows update. After this update, all online games have lags... Please help:( ***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10***...