PROBLEM : "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer....

Discus and support PROBLEM : "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer.... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi there , i had no problem downloading the Sim and no issues playing it either . just yesterday i was playing it and when i was finished it i turned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by eugenedonaghy, Sep 16, 2020.

1. PROBLEM : "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer....

hi there ,

i had no problem downloading the Sim and no issues playing it either . just yesterday i was playing it and when i was finished it i turned it off . later that evening i tried to play it again and it wouldn't start with the following message

"We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer. Check the store for the launch date."

this is the same message that i got before launch .... can anyone help me get it going again ? thanks in advance !!

:)

eugenedonaghy, Sep 16, 2020
  2. athanhicks Win User

Call of duty black ops 4 beta

I pre ordered black ops 4 the 100$ edition and didnt get a beta code wich was promised when pre odering and when i press on it to play it says “We know you really want to get strted, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer”. Which makes no sense
  3. HunterHall1 Win User

I pre ordered black ops 4 the 100$ edition and didnt get a beta code wich was promised when pre odering and when i press on it to play it says “We know you really want to get strted, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer”. Which makes no sense
    Same
  4. MaeganBemis Win User

It wont let me play beta i pre ordered it a month ago, on xbox it says i know you want to really get started, but youll have to wait a bit longer. Im paid and pre ordred no up dates or anything ive Shut xbox off an turned back on tried everything and still
    cant play
  5. LilySnaps Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

We have waited this long we can wait alittle longer :)

Saugra is correct if you want to play it before getting the new Xbox if you have to wait awhile to get one.

I am really happy some games are offering this for next gen copies
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Outlast on Game Store!

I really want it, but I'm going to wait just a little bit longer.
Thema:

PROBLEM : "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer....

1. PROBLEM : "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer.... - Similar Threads - PROBLEM really started

2. I could really use some help with some of these problems my xbox is having. I’ll try to...

in XboX Insiders
    I could really use some help with some of these problems my xbox is having. I’ll try to...: One problem my xbox has been having is when I turn it on, it isn’t really turning on or connecting to the TV. The button on the Xbox is on and not flashing but nothing will happen on my screen and...
  3. My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...: It's been months since I've played xbox so I got on and got a system update after my system update my controller was acting weird, I'm talking about how it will move left and right normally but up...
  4. Really weird problem with Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really weird problem with Xbox one s: My controller’s left analog sick drifts but the problem goes away after a few days or a day sometimes. It has come but a few times but the weird also at random thing my right analog sick has...
  5. Please read I really need help solving a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read I really need help solving a problem: My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my...
  6. Really weird and frustrating problem- XB1 will install and play some of my discs and won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really weird and frustrating problem- XB1 will install and play some of my discs and won't...: Hi, I will try my best to keep this clear and concise despite lots of information. In the last 3-4 days my Xbox is suddenly giving me odd error messages when trying to install or play certain...
  7. Fixing get your problems for God sack getting really Pissed with it

in XBoX Rewards
    Fixing get your problems for God sack getting really Pissed with it: what is it I've had an xbox for over a year joined in 2014 have got 500,000 rewards have never received a single 1 you people can't be contacted at all directly I know if I could I could get the...
  8. Problem all weekend, REALLY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem all weekend, REALLY: I know it's just a game but it gives us something to do other than watch tv all weekend 9df156b1-fb18-410a-aec5-fa16afc55e1b
  9. I have this really weird problem/issue with my xbox live gold and online gaming and I can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have this really weird problem/issue with my xbox live gold and online gaming and I can't ...: whenever I try to play an online game that requires gold a screen comes up saying that I need gold but I already have Xbox live gold, anyway, when I click to buy more gold the purchase screen...
  10. EA GAME Problem. Really starting to annoy me now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA GAME Problem. Really starting to annoy me now.: This issue only started happening a week ago. Every time i load up EA UFC 2 for instance it says "Must be signed into xbox live or ea servers to access multiplayer" I AM SIGNED INTO XBOX LIVE!!...