Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

Discus and support Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have just noticed when I went to launch the free movies 2019 when it gets to the homepage of the app there’s nothing showing up here. and when I go... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

I have just noticed when I went to launch the free movies 2019 when it gets to the homepage of the app there’s nothing showing up here. and when I go to where it says Genres and when I go to pic any list of genres nothing is showing up on any of the genres I pick. I have tried restarting my console and that didn’t fix the issue I have also tried uninstalling the free movies 2019 app then reinstalling the app and that still didn’t fix the issue either with the free movies 2019 app. before the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday the free movies app was working great with no issues at all but. since I have done the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday the app has suddenly stopped working and I have a subscription for the app I’m a premium member. is anyone else encountering this issue as well with the free movies 2019 app so I know that I’m not alone or the only one with this issue

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Speedster996 Win User

What if I never download system updates?

Thanks Jeremy;

My system is indeed not up to date because it won't let me update no matter what - but - everything is working fine. As long as I don't use a 'feature' that requires firing up apps from the internal HDD, I'm golden. prime examples: MS Store app, Edge, Avatar
    Editor, etc.

I wonder why OSU1 isn't updated to the latest Aug 2019 system update. I went through the trouble of doing the factory reset plus USB install thing again on Aug 14, thinking the OSU1 download would contain the latest system update - but after many tries,
    I discovered under OS version in Settings, that it's still the July 2019 version. *facepalm*
  3. spookzilla Win User

I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update

Uhm, well I don't believe there's a demo for BO4. I went and checked and I could not find one.

This problem only started right after the latest Xbox update. The

19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190929-1945 version. As far as I know you cannot roll back update versions on the Xbox. However, if I do launch the game without updating to the latest version for the game, it launches to the title screen. Not sure but for some
    reason the latest Xbox update is conflicting with the Bo4 update, at least on my Xbox as it is working as intended on my other Xbox.
  4. TifaParker Win User

My 360 is infected with Adware

Hello Ju Jitsu X,

I understand your concerns about the newest update that you have applied on your Xbox. The newest update that we have DOES include ads for games/movies/videos/tb shows/apps that we offer on this new dashboard update. Also, the Bing Search Bar is included
    for an easier way to search for games/movies/tv shows/apps on your Xbox. So, the good news is that it's not a virus, that is the latest system update with all the latest for games/movies/apps/etc. and the Bing Search Bar to make it easy, and fast for users
    to find what they're looking for.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Troubles with Xbox Live

the network test came out fine... says good to go

the multiplayer test says that it cant finish the tests.
    In that case the only way to fix this is to reformat your console keeping games and apps (requires account redownload):

Settings > System > Console Info & Updates > Reset console > "keep games and apps".

I've seen this fix this specific problem many times. There's a problem with your system update, either it thinks it's updated or the update went wrong somehow. And xboxes without the latest update can not connect to xbox live.
  6. Marco469 Win User

Youtube app freezing my xbox

I have two XBOXs, both have the same problem...hard locks randomly while using the youtube app.

The problem started right after the latest version of the youtube app came out. The lockup did not start ultil the youtube update and does not occur when not using youtube.
Thema:

Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

1. Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for... - Similar Threads - Problem launching free

2. Problème de lancement forza horizon 4 [Translate] Launch problem forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de lancement forza horizon 4 [Translate] Launch problem forza horizon 4: Bonjour, je suis sur xbox one, depuis 2 semaines je ne peux plus jouer a forza horizon 4, le jeu se lance, puis pendant le chargement le jeu plante et me fais revenir au menu xbox sans message...
  3. Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with when I launch the Xbox insider hub app: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  4. Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!: Ive seen a few other people on the forum post and say that changing the DNS server manually worked for them but it did not work for me and I havent been able to play any BC games since I got my...
  5. Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 launch problems error code 0x8027025a: Hi I get this issue everytime I try to open Borderlands 3, I've tried every troubleshoot option and no dice. I've read quite a few places that many many people are having the same issue and no one...
  6. Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test: good morning, I have problems launching some games on xbox one x. randomly some titles after the first loading screens close themselves and return the xbox to the home. sometimes i solve...
  7. Problems With Launching Fallout 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems With Launching Fallout 3: Hey guys, i've been looking through the bethesda forums as well and I can't seem to be able to open Fallout 3. The forums say that i need to download an older version of Xbox Console companion for...
  8. Hitman 2 launch problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 launch problem: Hi I baught the game online. Installed it and when i try to launch iget amessage saying that ineed to put in the cd or log in to play. The game is digital version. I tried the troublshooting tool...
  9. Sea of Thieves launch problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves launch problem: Hi guys, I have a problem with my SoT.. When I click to launch it, the game is running then a black screen appears. At the middle of the screen there is a message : "One of the data files...
  10. Probleme lors du lancement du jeu Fortnite avec message erreur suivant:[Trouble launching...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme lors du lancement du jeu Fortnite avec message erreur suivant:[Trouble launching...: Lorsque je lance le jeux Fortnite et que j’appuie sur « appuyer pour commencer » j’attend quelque Seconde et le message suivant s’affiche : « Erreur de réseau lors de la vérification des...