Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes

Discus and support Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have noticed an issue with playing prey when I go to launch the prey game witch is downloaded from the store on my console. when I was playing the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes

I have noticed an issue with playing prey when I go to launch the prey game witch is downloaded from the store on my console. when I was playing the game everything was working great and running smooth until it froze the only thing I could do is to temporarily fix the issue with the prey game freezing when I’m playing. is to access the guide then in the guide I go to where it says home then when I get to the homescreen dashboard. I press the button that has the 3 lines on it and when the menu comes up I scrolled down to where it says quit. after I quit the game from running in the background I relaunch the prey game and it works great like it should until the next time the game freezes. when I’m playing it I’d really appreciate your support and feedback so that I’m not alone with this issue thanks.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Voided Soul Win User

Alarming Number of Freezes.

No freezing at all. Honestly it plays so very very smooth :) I have it installed and just read the install problem this morning while I'm at work. I will be uninstalling it when I get home because I did notice a texture issue when going to see the Greybeards.
    The only problem I have is the arrow thing :( they won't go away with all the damn bandits I run into I'm going to look like a pin cushion lol
  3. futsukayoi desu Win User

XO19 London

Was a great day yesterday, carrion was great fun looking forward to that and minecraft dungeons was great to play really smooth and looked great. Played age of empires 2 and it took me back to when I had the original on my pc played beautifully plus xcloud
    is awsome I've had it on my phone for a little while now and was using it on the train yesterday playing gears 5 was super smooth
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

BUGS Already:

I had a couple freezing issues with the co-op. Then had it freeze last night while saving after playing the campaign. Other than that its been a fairly smooth ride.
  5. Assassin Bean Win User

Netflix video freeze when snapped

Same problem here! It worked great literally hours before the update. I've noticed that it will play normally if you snap it while using an app like Achievements, but as soon as you switch to playing a game it freezes. It will also unfreeze if you push the
    home button and minimize it to the tile. As soon as you click it it freezes again. It's clearly a coding problem. They need to fix this ASAP!
  6. Beef McLargeBig Win User

Trouble with serious Lag playing Skyrim after Patch last nite

If you've had *any* experience with Bethesda games, you'll know that they have a nasty habit of freezing up because of their greatness. And also, Skyrim seems to have a flaw where you'll get jittery frame rates once in a while. Because you're an obvious
    homeboy, I wont make you yet another prey of the Underfykte.
Thema:

Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes

1. Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes - Similar Threads - Problem playing prey

2. There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...

in XboX Insiders
    There is Netflix is problem playback in atmos not playing it only change to 5.1 it work...: submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  3. Problem of the game with gold with free to play game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem of the game with gold with free to play game: Please, i like xbox but it's really not good for you. today I have a subscription but all my friends who want to buy a new console buy a PS4 because it's not like before. today we have exellent...
  4. Future 'Ghost-Playing' Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Future 'Ghost-Playing' Problem: Hello, I hope there's someone in Redmond working in this future "game changing" experience after what was revealed at X019. To give an explanation to this concept here's a break down: The...
  5. Problems playing Cronus Arc that I just purchased and downloaded.

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems playing Cronus Arc that I just purchased and downloaded.: I downloaded the game and it says my save file is corrupt or missing but I haven't even played the game yet. Can someone help me? 53a06673-3299-4069-98eb-1aecb31c5148
  6. Playing co op between Xbox one & Xbox one x problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing co op between Xbox one & Xbox one x problems: Late to the upgrade party, but two weeks ago i got an xbox one x. My brother and i started gears 5 campaign while still had the original xbox one. went to play campaign the other day and...
  7. Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!: Ive seen a few other people on the forum post and say that changing the DNS server manually worked for them but it did not work for me and I havent been able to play any BC games since I got my...
  8. Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join multi player game today. Could play yesterday no problem.: I tried to join a multiplayer game and got an error message. The error message said this microsoft account doesn’t allow you to join multiplayer games. I’ve been playing multiplayer for weeks...
  9. Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it

in XboX Insiders
    Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it: Today is now 5 times the prey game has been freezing on me after it working great and running smooth for a while then freezes. the freezes in the prey game have been coming more frequently now...
  10. Problem with prey game when playing game freezes

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with prey game when playing game freezes: I have noticed and issue playing prey witch is a downloaded game from the Microsoft store on console when I was playing prey it worked great for a while and ran smooth with no issues. then...