problem whit my console

Discus and support problem whit my console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a flaw in my xbox that won't let me play a game I just bought it and it tells me that it's scratched but it can't be possible because I buy it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ARREOLA 4, Nov 5, 2019.

1. ARREOLA 4
    ARREOLA 4 Guest

problem whit my console

I have a flaw in my xbox that won't let me play a game I just bought it and it tells me that it's scratched but it can't be possible because I buy it from a pretty big company apart from my other games also does not let me play them if someone could help
    me would thank you

:)

ARREOLA 4, Nov 5, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

problem whit my console

3. DqC v Strong Win User

Fable 3 on Demand Free?

tried and still have the same problem its really a,problem whit my account i log in whit my GF account no problem and there is also no support
  4. l PyRL lfreo0OD Win User

MAC Address

I have same problems to connect my xbox whit mac. Xboxsupport say in chat they refuse the connexion whit any over subsidiary company.
  5. MartinMilanov Win User

Thanks a lot Microsoft.. we demand a trade- in program to upgrade our consoles!

Please help me.. I have xbox 360 E and Gta V, but after 20 days I have problem whit the disc 2 :( I even not eject it from my console, now is problem whit the disc and have one scratch, the game start to stop, can I install disc 2 or what to do? Please help
    me
  6. Kristian Jørgensen Win User

Can't connect xbox live on this console

I have also the same problem, and try whit my other acount also
Thema:

problem whit my console

1. problem whit my console - Similar Threads - problem whit console

2. Problems whit My Xbox principal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems whit My Xbox principal: I have my account set up as my "principal" xbox, however there are two occasions that the service deconfigures me and asks me for the password again and removes the option of "principal" xbox and...
  3. probleme whit my age

in XBoX on Windows
    probleme whit my age: i have a probleme whit my account wbox windows 10 the probleme is xbox say i am minor child BUT i am born i 1990 and i'm not young can you help me please bcs it a big brobleme for me...
  4. problem whit the gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem whit the gold: i have the gold bug happened that dont let me create a group, xbox says that is because i dont have gold but i have finish to buy it since 3 hours bbff7f9d-1524-4925-9ed4-62220d582b8a
  5. Problem Whit rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Problem Whit rewards: 1.I recently bought a game, from some time I check Xbox live rewards and I saw that the game I bought was eligible to receive the rewards but they have not given me anything (they do not even...
  6. Xbox live Gold problem whit use code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold problem whit use code: Buy 3 Xbox live codes and none of them worked, that is impossible. All codes are different vendors. 3a6ec9e2-eb52-4658-9394-f4f1e79550c8
  7. my friend have a problem whit gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend have a problem whit gold: Hello. I seed I m not a owner of the xbox but my friend have a problem whit gold.he have use the code a have give and I can not play game whas buy.I dont understand the problaime.so a need her...
  8. Problem whit a connected a red

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem whit a connected a red: good afternooth Me name is Alejandro Me xbox can't connected whit a red 592442ad-5947-47e3-a8f7-1f95fee5e0de
  9. Problems whit Gears of war 4 achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems whit Gears of war 4 achievement: I have collected all the game files and I have these problems: 1.- He did not give me the achievement, remember the fallen ones. 2.- It did not give me the achievement, completist I have completed...
  10. Problem whit me NAT connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem whit me NAT connection: Hello Microsoft I have a problem, my NAT address is strict so I can not play with my friends anymore I'm on Xbox one. fed1b326-56af-48db-8f44-4c36fdede4ca