Problem with a headset

Discus and support Problem with a headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have just bought a hedset from easysmx called cool 2000. It is compatible with the xbox one but it doesn't work. If I connect with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nando0201, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Nando0201
    Nando0201 Guest

Problem with a headset

Hi everyone,

I have just bought a hedset from easysmx called cool 2000. It is compatible with the xbox one but it doesn't work. If I connect with the usb the lights turns off but I can't configure it and it doesn't appear a message that tells me "a headset is detected"
    or something like that. On the other hand, if I connect in the xbox controller it doesn't anything. Finally, it works perfectly on a pc. What can I do? Thanks.

:)

Nando0201, Jul 12, 2019
  2. KiNGG STiCkY Win User

Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.

Sounds like a headset or a xbox controller problem ... do u have another controller to try the headset in to see if its the controller that is the problem? Or do u have another headset to plug into the controller to see if the other headset is the problem?
  3. O Corpo Win User

Turtle Beach static / not working

Played fallout 4 all day. No headset on, no problems. Put headset on. Problems.
  4. D J B Nando Win User

Headset hearing problems

5. CalGoo Win User

Can't chat and can't hear others talking when plugging headset into controller

Quite a while before actually. It was happening with my first headset, so I thought it was the headset causing problems, then ordered a new headset about a week after the problems started happening, then a week to get the headset, so a while before the post.
  6. TowableBadge689 Win User

xbox one controller disconnects???

Has anyone returned their headset or headset adapter to see if a new headset adapter fixed this issue?

I am beginning to think that it might be a problem with the headset adapter and not the firmware update.

This doesn't seem to be an epidemic but more of an isolated problem for certain customers.
Thema:

Problem with a headset

1. Problem with a headset - Similar Threads - Problem headset

2. XBoX One Controller model 1708 headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBoX One Controller model 1708 headset problem: Hi, okay so my controller doesnt detect my headset. I've read and realise theres no but I have found a workaround. So i have another newer controller but the LB button is broken so its not usable...
  3. Headset problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset problems: I have 4 different headsets and the mics don't work on any of them, I can hear sound but know one can hear me. I've tested the mics on mobile phone calls and all work ok. I've followed all...
  4. Latest update (OS 10.0.18362.4050) headset problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update (OS 10.0.18362.4050) headset problems: this latest update is causing my headset to intermitenly stop working. Headset will function for awhile, then either cut off connection randomly. Also, if it is working alright with out touching...
  5. Problem syncing arctix9x headset to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem syncing arctix9x headset to my xbox one: I just purchased the arctix9x headset but can't pair it my xbox because the xbox connect button does not work. Not sure what to do? f66f5d50-c86f-46a0-89cc-ab4175acbd03
  6. Problem with Game Headsets

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Game Headsets: Ok I’ve been having major issues with my game headset within the last two updates. I have a A50 Game Headset and the sound has been going in and out with static every now and then. But the...
  7. Headset problems on fortnite.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset problems on fortnite.: Hi there im having trouble setting up my son headset on his Xbox One. What it is he cant talk to his friends on Fortnite, now hes a part of my family in microsoft and ive set all setting to...
  8. headset problem plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset problem plz help: So when i plug my Mic into any other controller my mic works fine but when i use my controller there is no sound and when you press the home button and you see a headset symbol but on mine its a...
  9. Problemen met microfoon op headset bij gebruik xbox [Edit - Translation] - Problems with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemen met microfoon op headset bij gebruik xbox [Edit - Translation] - Problems with...: De microfoon van onze headset doet het niet bij gebruik van de xbox. Ik zie ook op het beeldscherm een symbool dat de microfoon is uitgeschakeld. Ik zie echter nergens een optie om deze weer in te...
  10. Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please fix problem with headset and mic not working in xbox one s: Hello This seems like a common problem among many user. We have all tried the troubleshooting guides mentioned online and in this communtiy forum. All of our controllers, headsets and mics work....