Problem with achievements count

Discus and support Problem with achievements count in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. Recently i've installed PAC-MAN CE DX on my Lumia 925 (WP8). I've finished it, unlocked all achievements, but on xbox.com or on my Xbox 360 i see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nacd, Jun 1, 2014.

1. nacd
    nacd Guest

Hi.

Recently i've installed PAC-MAN CE DX on my Lumia 925 (WP8).

I've finished it, unlocked all achievements, but on xbox.com or on my Xbox 360 i see that i have only 180/200GS (11/12 achs) but when i'm watching Sign in to your Microsoft account i
    can see that all achievements are Unlocked.

Any ideas what should i do to fix it....

:)

nacd, Jun 1, 2014
  2. docnelson
    docnelson Guest
    Problem with achievements count (WP8)

I have the same issue with Fragger on WP and Disney Infinity in tablet/pc. I have tried numerous times to get support to help. They struggle to understand it let alone even try to have it fixed. Anytime I have succeeded in making an agent understand, they
    have told me that it needs to be escalated to a higher level of support. I have never been contacted by these higher levels with more questions or solutions. Fragger glitched in Feb, 2013 and Disney Infinity in July 2014. Don't expect any fixes. It appears
    far from a priority. The new achievement page does not even show around 100 games of the 625 I have played so there is a lot of trouble in scanning in general from what I can see.

docnelson, Jun 1, 2014
  3. IRB
    IRB Guest

I've sent a PM to a support agent to see if they can have a look at this for you as it does seem like something only they can fix.

4. maxen
    maxen Guest

I answered this post in the Windows Phone section, where you also posted it. Check that one for my reply and suggested steps.

forums.xbox.com/.../1764299.aspx

maxen, Jun 2, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

I answered this post in the Windows Phone section, where you also posted it. Check that one for my reply and suggested steps.

forums.xbox.com/.../1764299.aspx
  6. xGunneR666x Win User

Achievement Not Unlocking

same problem, but no achievements count(((
  7. nacd Win User

Thanks, hope this will help with finding a way to solution =)
  8. nacd Win User

Well I was chatting with XBL support team and they sent me to post about my problem on the forum because my issue can be resolved only by Enforcement team.
  9. nacd Win User

Refreshing, unlocking, reinstalling game and unlocking achievement again.
Thema:

1. Problem with achievements count - Similar Threads - Problem achievements count

2. Xbox one x achievement icons problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x achievement icons problem: hi, i recently bought an xbox one x after my old original xbox one finally gave up, but now i find that when i unlock an achievement the picture doesnt show up. The achievement unlocks and i get...
  3. Problem with achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with achievements: Hello, in the Saints row the third, a year ago I chose 50 achievements, it turns out 1000G, recently I reached 48 achievemenets and 960G, I decided to do them again, they didn’t...
  4. Problems with achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with achievements: Good afternoon, support. I had such a problem with the Forza Horaisen 3 single player game. I have already done a lot in this game, but I have a problem with achievements, I have many not open...
  5. The problem with opening or unlocking achievements !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with opening or unlocking achievements !!!: I ask this question again, maybe someone can still help me with this problem. I’ll say right away that I am from Russia and I know English very poorly, so I wrote everything I wrote in the...
  6. The problem with opening or unlocking achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with opening or unlocking achievements: I’ll say right away that I am from Russia and I know English very poorly, so I wrote everything I wrote in the translator and maybe the translator incorrectly conveys my thought) So, let's begin!...
  7. Problem with Achievements tab in guide after latest Alpha Ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Achievements tab in guide after latest Alpha Ring update: I have started noticing a issue in the guide with the Achievements tab when I go to where the achievements tab is. there’s a number count of 1 here after me going down in the achievements tab...
  8. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  9. Problem with achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with achievement: Hello. I have problem with achievement. I did a achievement several times, but my achievement was not unlocked. My Nickname is . e-mail is [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Game is assassins...
  10. Problem with achievements count (WP8)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with achievements count (WP8): Hi. Recently i've installed PAC-MAN CE DX on my Lumia 925 (WP8). I've finished it, unlocked all achievements, but on xbox.com or on my Xbox 360 i see that i have only 180/200GS (11/12 achs) but...