Problem with Achievements tab in guide after latest Alpha Ring update

Discus and support Problem with Achievements tab in guide after latest Alpha Ring update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have started noticing a issue in the guide with the Achievements tab when I go to where the achievements tab is. there’s a number count of 1 here... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Problem with Achievements tab in guide after latest Alpha Ring update

I have started noticing a issue in the guide with the Achievements tab when I go to where the achievements tab is. there’s a number count of 1 here after me going down in the achievements tab where it says recent achievements. it shows that there 1 recent achievement but when I look where the achievement notification is it shows the achievement notification that i already viewed when the achievement popped up on my tv. theese 2 issues I have been exspirienceing since I have done the latest Alpha Ring update yesterday thoes 2 issues I have mentioned in this post keep showing up in the guide where the Achievements tab is. from time to time I have tried removing my account from my console then readding my account back to my Xbox one x and that still didn’t fix the 2 issues I have been exspirienceing in the guide with the Achievements tab is. so then I tried restarting my console and that didn’t temporarily fix the issues I have been exspirienceing in the guide where the Achievements tab is so then I also tried resetting my console while keeping my games and apps. and that still hasn’t temporarily fixed the 2 issues I have been exspirienceing in the guide where the Achievements tab is I was wondering if anyone else is also experiencing theese same 2 issues I’m exspirienceing in the guide where the Achievements tab is. id really appreciate all your support and upvoting so I know that I’m not alone with theese issues thanks. and a while ago I have reported theese 2 issues I have been exspirienceing exspirienceing in the guide where the Achievements tab is in the Xbox insider hub app via console.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jun 25, 2019
  2. StaceyGeekBoy Win User

0x87e107f2

Seems limited to accessing digital games following the latest Insider Alpha Ring update. Hard reset didn't resolve the problem, and the offline update failed. I'm now trying full factory reset (a pain, but them's the breaks if you're an insider) and I'll
    let everyone know how I get on.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Resident Evil 0 Game Crashing

Hi SnoFox,

This has been a known issue for a while now and acknowledged by the Xbox Preview team and were testing a fix for this issue in the Alpha ring back in December. Since then, there has been no updates but based on this

article
    I'm assuming the issue was resolved in the Alpha ring preview update but doesn't seem to have gone live yet. There could have been some setbacks or the issue re-surfaced.

This was being tested in the Alpha ring, which is the first ring to test preview updates and requires an invitation to join, and has preview updates with the potential to have the most bugs so it's possible it's stalled in the Alpha ring.

My suggestion is to report the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app, which you can do so by the report a problem option in the power menu after you have the app downloaded.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

If you join the Insider program, eventually it should get pushed to the other preview rings and you can get the fix in an upcoming preview update before it would go live.
  4. Dan531 Win User

Xbox One rs2_release_xbox-1705.170512-1759 -after update Kinnect is not working properly

If you are in the Alpha Ring of the Insider Program, you are more prone to encountering these types of problems; since you are receiving updates that have barely been tested.

The best you can do is to encounter the issue again, hold down the Xbox Guide button, report the problem, and wait for the next wave of updates.
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

new update - no party notifications

This has supposedly been fixed, along with a bunch of other stuff, in an update that's available for people in the preview program (alpha ring) now.

So, if you're in the alpha ring, check for updates and you should see it there ready to install.

If you're not in the alpha ring, or you're not in the preview program at all, I expect they'll roll out an update with a bunch of fixes in it to the public fairly soon.
  6. phrugal Win User

update broke my xbox

I think there is a problem caused by the latest update, because my Xbox was working great, and after the update it started freezing and locking up on games. Now I have the red ring!
Thema:

Problem with Achievements tab in guide after latest Alpha Ring update

1. Problem with Achievements tab in guide after latest Alpha Ring update - Similar Threads - Problem Achievements tab

2. The problem with opening or unlocking achievements !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with opening or unlocking achievements !!!: I ask this question again, maybe someone can still help me with this problem. I’ll say right away that I am from Russia and I know English very poorly, so I wrote everything I wrote in the...
  3. The problem with opening or unlocking achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with opening or unlocking achievements: I’ll say right away that I am from Russia and I know English very poorly, so I wrote everything I wrote in the translator and maybe the translator incorrectly conveys my thought) So, let's begin!...
  4. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  5. Problem with achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with achievement: Hello. I have problem with achievement. I did a achievement several times, but my achievement was not unlocked. My Nickname is . e-mail is [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Game is assassins...
  6. Problema en el idioma de logros en xbox 360 (Problem in the language of achievements on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema en el idioma de logros en xbox 360 (Problem in the language of achievements on...: Al descargar de nuevo un perfil en una xbox 360 en la región de Colombia, idioma Español, los logros aparecen en ingles, todos sin excepción, y a pesar de que la consola esta en español sale en...
  7. Achievement Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Problem: Already contacted support and they've passed me to here. So my gamerscore is at 1030G, the two games played Monopoly Plus and Halo MCC, haven't unlocked any achievements on Halo MCC, Monopoly...
  8. Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement Problems: It seems that the end of level achievements only unlock one at a time, for example after beating my first level with a silver medal (which would net me the silver achievement, the bronze...
  9. skyrim achievement problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skyrim achievement problem: hello, i I have a problem with the achievements in Skyrim that don't want to be unlocked, someone have the same problem? xbox live work correctly, everything seems to be ok. thank you...
  10. Halo TMCC :Problems with speedrun achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo TMCC :Problems with speedrun achievement: I want to clarify that I am using a translator because I speak Spanish. As the title says, I have problems with an achievement. Specifically it is of Halo CE and is to complete the campaign in...