Problem with achievements

Discus and support Problem with achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, in the Saints row the third, a year ago I chose 50 achievements, it turns out 1000G, recently I reached 48 achievemenets and 960G, I decided to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vans1405, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Vans1405
    Vans1405 Guest

Hello, in the Saints row the third, a year ago I chose 50 achievements, it turns out 1000G, recently I reached 48 achievemenets and 960G, I decided to do them again, they didn’t

:)

Vans1405, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Salsbar Win User

Stopped earning achievements when Cortana is on

I think it is not a problem with cortana, but with achievements in general are having problems. I have some done unlocking achievements and some halo achievements won't unlock as well.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Achievements Problem

There did seem to be an issue but it looks like it's been fixed now.

As impi2005 said,you might have to be a bit patient but they should all unlock.
  4. WolfgangRöcher Win User

Achievements Problem

Got my achievements last night.
  5. xBlyndSide Win User

achievement problems

I had 5 achievements in AC India not fully unlock yesterday, today only one of the 5 has unlocked, still 4 stuck. I can't re earn any either as I have done 1 about 4 times and its still stuck
  6. RowdyReptile15 Win User

achievement problems

I don't think they are working for anyone today :(
Thema:

1. Problem with achievements - Similar Threads - Problem achievements

2. Xbox one x achievement icons problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x achievement icons problem: hi, i recently bought an xbox one x after my old original xbox one finally gave up, but now i find that when i unlock an achievement the picture doesnt show up. The achievement unlocks and i get...
  3. Problems with achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with achievements: Good afternoon, support. I had such a problem with the Forza Horaisen 3 single player game. I have already done a lot in this game, but I have a problem with achievements, I have many not open...
  4. The problem with opening or unlocking achievements !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with opening or unlocking achievements !!!: I ask this question again, maybe someone can still help me with this problem. I’ll say right away that I am from Russia and I know English very poorly, so I wrote everything I wrote in the...
  5. The problem with opening or unlocking achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with opening or unlocking achievements: I’ll say right away that I am from Russia and I know English very poorly, so I wrote everything I wrote in the translator and maybe the translator incorrectly conveys my thought) So, let's begin!...
  6. Problem with Achievements tab in guide after latest Alpha Ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Achievements tab in guide after latest Alpha Ring update: I have started noticing a issue in the guide with the Achievements tab when I go to where the achievements tab is. there’s a number count of 1 here after me going down in the achievements tab...
  7. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  8. Problem with achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with achievement: Hello. I have problem with achievement. I did a achievement several times, but my achievement was not unlocked. My Nickname is . e-mail is [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. Game is assassins...
  9. Problema en el idioma de logros en xbox 360 (Problem in the language of achievements on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema en el idioma de logros en xbox 360 (Problem in the language of achievements on...: Al descargar de nuevo un perfil en una xbox 360 en la región de Colombia, idioma Español, los logros aparecen en ingles, todos sin excepción, y a pesar de que la consola esta en español sale en...
  10. Achievement Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Problem: Already contacted support and they've passed me to here. So my gamerscore is at 1030G, the two games played Monopoly Plus and Halo MCC, haven't unlocked any achievements on Halo MCC, Monopoly...