Problem with activity alerts

Discus and support Problem with activity alerts in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to access my activity alerts for a couple months now and it keeps saying to try again in a while. I have the same problem on my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DrewClark3, Oct 29, 2019.

1. DrewClark3
    DrewClark3 Guest

I’ve been trying to access my activity alerts for a couple months now and it keeps saying to try again in a while. I have the same problem on my xbox and have no way to access my activity alerts. I’ve signed in and out several times and still same problem.

:)

DrewClark3, Oct 29, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

What happens when you try to access them? Do they appear blank or do you get an error? You say you have the same problem on your Xbox, so where are you trying to access it? Android Xbox App? iOS?
  3. DrewClark3 Win User

Usually I have problems with the alerts for when someone follows me or makes a comment on my post.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Drew,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to access alerts for your account.

Would you happen to be referencing alerts for when someone follows you, or the activity feed which hosts clips, screenshots, and friend activity? If this concerns the activity feed, we suggest attempting to follow our
    how to manage your activity feed and privacy for steps on how to setup your activity feed with the content
    you want.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Activity Alerts displaying "0"

Thank you guys for your patience with this. Can you each tell me when your most recent Activity Alert was? For example, my most recent Activity Alert was "*Player Name* added you as a friend: 1m ago". Once you view your Activity Alert, the number displays
    0 because it isn't a new alert, or marked as read. If you were to receive a new Friend Request, it should show as "Activity Alert: 1". If you view your Activity Alerts on a mobile device, it will show 0 on the console.
  6. For the Cubbies Win User

Activity Alerts?

Yeah, I've had problems with other notifications too, as well as some other things. Unfortunately, my New Xbox One Experience hasn't been all that reliable. Certain things could use some polish.

Sometimes I don't get notified when I get new followers either. At the moment I have to rely on the mobile app to get this info.
Thema:

1. Problem with activity alerts - Similar Threads - Problem activity alerts

2. Activity feed auto share problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activity feed auto share problems: Did anyone can tell how to totally stop the auto share streamings on my activity feed xbox social live???? b540c53b-8304-4994-bc1e-03e3f3ecabbb
  3. Fortnite skin code activation problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite skin code activation problem: Hello I have bought a Fortnite key to xbox one (Fortnite Dark Vertex Skin + 2000V-Bucks) from popular online shop recently. Unfortunately I think They scam me - When I try to activate it - Xbox...
  4. GTA IV activation problem

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA IV activation problem: Hi, I'm having trouble with logging in Games for Windows Live in the game. It says "Can't sign in because you've exceeded the usage allowed by your product key. Please enter another product key"....
  5. Проблема с активацией продука [Edit-Translate] Problem with Product activation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема с активацией продука [Edit-Translate] Problem with Product activation: Здравствуйте. Возникла такая проблема, я приобрёл расширение для игры, но не посмотрел, что оно только для консоли Xbox One, а не для ПК. Я могу как то вернуть средства? Просто выходит так, что...
  6. problem with the activation of the game " grand theft auto 4"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with the activation of the game " grand theft auto 4": I bought the game gta 4 in steam in 2013 now wrote that the number of activations has been exceeded and asked to enter another key how to solve this problem? [img]...
  7. Activity alerts problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Activity alerts problem: When I go on the Xbox app on my windows 10 laptop and I go to "activity alerts" when a friend invites me, the invite doesn't show up. 772ffcff-f5e1-488d-998e-9408d6d29248
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Club Activity Feeds are Experiencing Problems Are you still having the issue? 1c9d31d3-3adc-4631-a67d-c2d4700e0499
  9. Screenshots in activity feed display problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screenshots in activity feed display problem: It seems that whenever I click on a screenshot from a friend on the xbox app it is not displayed in its entirety. It doesn't seem like a bug so is there a way to fully see screenshots in the...
  10. hello I have a problem when I want to activate a game, it's about the sea of ​​thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello I have a problem when I want to activate a game, it's about the sea of ​​thieves: hello I have a problem when I want to activate a game it's about the sea of thieves, when I turn on the key this appears : Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it. and when I ask...