Problem with adding Twitch (Linking) to Xbox Profile via Dashboard

Discus and support Problem with adding Twitch (Linking) to Xbox Profile via Dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ok, have tested with more than one Twitch Accounts, you cannot add Twitch to the Xbox User Profile. After Login you are stuck at the verify/token... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LowRezGuy, Aug 28, 2021.

1. /u/LowRezGuy
    /u/LowRezGuy Guest

Ok, have tested with more than one Twitch Accounts, you cannot add Twitch to the Xbox User Profile.

After Login you are stuck at the verify/token Webpage, it loads and load and nothing happend and at the end you are not linked.

dont know, is this an insider build problem or is it twitch or microsoft or what.
    i can only talk for my insider build, it doesnt work anymore.

the only think i can also tell is, with the PC Xbox APP (i am also on Insider) it doesnt work too

submitted by /u/LowRezGuy
    [link] [comments]

/u/LowRezGuy, Aug 28, 2021
  2. ProtoShell Win User

How much upload speed for twitch app?

Problem is fixed.

Had to...

- uninstall the twitch app

- delete safed twitch-data from the console

- reinstall the twitch app

- reset my stream key via the twitch dashboard (website)

- reconnect the twitch app with my twitch account

After that I got my new recommendation for high quality settings.

Hope this helps others, if having the same problem.
  3. AJr Lachapelle Win User

Kinect streaming is a SCAM to sell sensors, until proven otherwise

Plenty of proofs on my twitch account... all of these horrors 100% recorded with Xbox One Faulty Kinect sensor via Twitch app www.twitch.tv/.../profile
  4. Kiesey Win User

Unable to sign into Twitch

Have you tried to contat @Twitch about this yet? I have added a link to contact Twitch by emailing them.

https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/emails/new
  5. Hpmatt182 Win User

The Outer Worlds Xbox Stats Not Tracking

Same problem for me. The stats are not tracking on the dashboard. Removed and re added profile, and done all the troubleshooting on this forum. Even contacted obsidian but they said it would be an xbox problem! If anyone finds a fix id be greatful
  6. [Farscape] Win User

WHY DID YOU DISPOSE OF MIXER AND USE TWITCH INSTEAD?!

twitch was on xbox from the beginning and was the only way to stream, mixer came out a few years later, as mixer was not doing well they sold the assets to facebook and closed mixer

any ads in the twitch stream are there by twitch not microsoft, dont want ads then sign up to prime i think as amazon own twitch.

you get ads with youtube also.
Thema:

1. Problem with adding Twitch (Linking) to Xbox Profile via Dashboard - Similar Threads - Problem adding Twitch

2. having problems chatting or adding friends on xbox pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    having problems chatting or adding friends on xbox pc: when i tried to send messages to my friends or people, it says : we were unable to send this message. try again later. and i tried adding friends on xbox but it didnt work. it just keep saying:...
  3. adding my computer to my Xbox 360 an other problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding my computer to my Xbox 360 an other problems: Was wondering how to add my computer to windows media center to my Xbox 360.... ya i have the older one not a one s or even the newest one out i was also wondering why when i added a friend of...
  4. Problema di connessione ad internet[Internet connection problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema di connessione ad internet[Internet connection problem]: Buongiorno, ho un grande problema, non riesco a collegare la mia xbox one alla rete wireless di casa mia in quanto mi esce scritto "impossibile connettersi al server DHCP". Come faccio a risolvere...
  5. Adding new card for payment problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding new card for payment problems: so I've been trying endlessly to add my new cc to my xbox one gold and other apps but get denied every time because it says I need to have a card in Arab Emirates, even though I've never lived or...
  6. Problem Adding a new account even after reset

in XboX Insiders
    Problem Adding a new account even after reset: Hi all, I'm seeking some help. I'm running the insiders version, before today's update, and I was trying to add a new account. After several tries, I decided to reset my console and for my...
  7. Problem, adding new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem, adding new account: Fully reset my Xbox one to factory settings, I still can not Add a new account. Options? e2cf70a1-8cad-40fb-8554-1b7c0a82ade4
  8. Problemas para agregar metodo de pago -[Translation - Problems adding payment method]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemas para agregar metodo de pago -[Translation - Problems adding payment method]: hola, estoy tratando de agregar un método de pago para mi cuenta de outlook precisamente para usarla con xbox game pass. Intente agregar el método de pago desde la misma app de xbox game pass y de...
  9. problems adding account

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems adding account: hi, I need help. I try to start my session in the console (add profile) and it says error 0x80a40019. I tried solutions but it still happens. What I can do? a24154dc-aa17-42b0-99a0-4b5d732e7921
  10. Mouse and Keyboard Modern Warfare Xbox one X ADS problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard Modern Warfare Xbox one X ADS problem: I have been playing Modern Warfare on my xbox using mouse and keyboard for about a week and a half now and i noticed an issue that while i was ADS, even when holding right click the ADS would...