Problem with an Intenso hard disk

Discus and support Problem with an Intenso hard disk in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Unfortunately, with my Xbox I have the problem my 2TB bigand USB 3.0 quick hard disk though, however, the error message is recognised(seen) to me: \"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KennethVirchow, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Problem with an Intenso hard disk

Unfortunately, with my Xbox I have the problem my 2TB bigand USB 3.0 quick hard disk though, however, the error message is recognised(seen) to me: \"

If they try another device

Her external memory device must support least USB 3.0 and 256 GB his (0x80820005) \"

unfortunately, one could also not help me in the Support.

Does somebody else have an idea?

I would answer please me!!

:)

KennethVirchow, Aug 25, 2014
  2. samir tian
    samir tian Guest
    external hard disk problems on xbox one

after last update my external hard disk is acting strange. every five seconds: off then on (your hard drive is ready to use). it is not possible to play. disk is new (4 T - intenso) with ext power. before last update was doing just fine. not once lost
    connection. now..... i tryed what is recomended on this site for that problem, did not solved. so, please, what now? thanks

samir tian, Aug 25, 2014
  3. USB DRIVE SAVE GAME CRASH GTA V

Hey!

No problems with the new usb drive.

Just don´t use Intenso usb devices with your xbox!!

TILL INFINITY, Aug 25, 2014
  4. TILL INFINITY Win User

USB DRIVE SAVE GAME CRASH GTA V

Hey!

No problems with the new usb drive.

Just don´t use Intenso usb devices with your xbox!!
  5. H2O Dark Angel Win User

Playing Black Ops 2 Zombies Missing Scenery Bug And Freezing Screen

Do you have this problem only with this game? Install your game on the HARD DISK and try again.

if it's not working, then you have problem with the game disk, or problem reading any disk.
  6. SIL3NT SNIP3R09 Win User

Console taking ages to start up..

Is there any disk error's

What kind of hard drive did it come with.

Providing you are using the original hard drive if the error persists i would advise calling xbox support they should help you.

Also i have a problem a disk reading error the disk tray will jam if there is no disk in but if there is not problem.
  7. Mr IanWhite Win User

Black Ops 2 multiplayer lag / stuttering?

are you running from a disk or from the hard drive? I have the same problem when running from the hard drive and when I run from disk it stops...
  8. Flebsy Win User

MW3 UNREADABLE DISC STILL AFTER 3 BRAND NEW DISCS!!!

This is most likely a problem with MW3 and the disks. Try installing it to your hard drive, that may fix the problem.
Thema:

Problem with an Intenso hard disk

1. Problem with an Intenso hard disk - Similar Threads - Problem Intenso hard

2. Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one: Can i have some help how I can play carcassone on Xbox one and setup guest player to play local multi-player as there are only option to sign in another account. Thanks...
  3. El problema del Idioma [Translate] The Language Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    El problema del Idioma [Translate] The Language Problem: Hola, presento unas quejas, no se trata de que la consola no tenga el idioma, si no de los logros y los juegos. Logros: La última actualización del X360, los logros se pusieron el idioma ingles y...
  4. Problema de instalação de mídia física no xbox one s [Translate] Problem installing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema de instalação de mídia física no xbox one s [Translate] Problem installing...: Não estou conseguindo instalar a mídia física do game red dead redemption 2 no meu Xbox one s pois ele interrompe logo no início. Já tentei de tudo mas não deu certo [Translate] I'm not able...
  5. Goodbye Xbox!....... Freezing Games, Black Screen, Error Messages (like, There is a problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Goodbye Xbox!....... Freezing Games, Black Screen, Error Messages (like, There is a problem...: This last message was the straw that broke this camel's back. "There is a problem with your saved games - To play you'll need to delete and sync them again. To do this , go to Settings > System >...
  6. there is a problem in elite pad 2 trigger deadzone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there is a problem in elite pad 2 trigger deadzone.: i've been using elite pad 1 since the release and i still love it. couple of days ago , i bought elite pad 2 because of their 3 profile functions and other stuffs. but their left and right...
  7. Problem recovering my installed game

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem recovering my installed game: I've just cloned my HD where my games were installed because i bought a new one, but now my xbox app (still installed on the SSD not on the new HD) cannot let me install my game (or recover the...
  8. Problem with update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with update: Split from this thread. I reset my xbox one cause I bought it used. Now it won't update!!! I just bought games and internet service so I'm pissed it keep saying there was a problem with the...
  9. Problem with latest alpha skip , controller not recognised after turning Xbox on unless...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with latest alpha skip , controller not recognised after turning Xbox on unless...: Only been happening today. I’d I shut it down and the.ln go to power it on an hour or so later, controller unresponsive. The strange thing is that no action registered except for the xbox guide...
  10. Problem when turning on my console it keeps telling me to sign into my console when I get...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when turning on my console it keeps telling me to sign into my console when I get...: I have started noticeing this issue 3 times now when I have font to press the Xbox button on the front of my Xbox when I’d get to the home screen dashboard of my console there has been a delay 3...