Problem with an update

Discus and support Problem with an update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to update an xbox one console I bought and there is a problem with the update. The error code I'm getting is OxB0500B6 0x00000000... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RTL ROGUE, Jun 12, 2019.

1. RTL ROGUE
    RTL ROGUE Guest

Problem with an update

I'm trying to update an xbox one console I bought and there is a problem with the update. The error code I'm getting is OxB0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000200. I cant reset the console to factory without connecting to the internet and when I connect to the internet
    it makes me try to update. I really have no idea what to do and I only have a next day return policy at the store can someone please help.

:)

RTL ROGUE, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Brosky aP Win User

There was a problem with the update...

Hey Aurora aeternam!

Glad to hear that you got your issue resolved.

Please let us know if you have any other questions in the future =)
  3. taidara Win User

Update problems

4. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

With that I would either call support and set up a repair or do it on the website. On the website it would be a lower cost, but if you called support they can note all of things you tried and might have more information on that code. I can say that the code
    you are getting now has nothing to do with networking. Have you tried taking the console to a different location (friends house) and trying there? That will make sure 100% not network. It does sound hardware related to me.

So I had all this typed in then thought to ask, are you sure there is not four more digits on that code? To make the last eight C000-xxxx. 0034 by chance?
  5. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

Did you try removing the Hard Drive and downloading to a USB drive from the console yet?
  6. Lollamia Win User

Update problems

Thema:

Problem with an update

1. Problem with an update - Similar Threads - Problem update

2. Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...

in XboX Insiders
    Trouble Signing In After Recent Dashboard Update & Multiple Account Problems Since Signing...: First things first, this will probably just be a bunch of information and will likely be a giant wall of text covering everything I've been experiencing so I'll have a TL;DR below so feel free to...
  3. Update problems error code 80070002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update problems error code 80070002: Have problems with errors 0x8007002 latest update errors not searchable won't update stopping on 1 % what to do? have hard reset it but helped nothing. 49354555-ecf1-47ff-baef-6171b39e4077
  4. Xbox Insider Beta Channel - There was a problem with the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Insider Beta Channel - There was a problem with the update: Hey all, I'm a bit bummed. I turned on my console after a few days and a 3.6GB update was waiting for me however it never makes it past 1% progress. When checking the Xbox Server Status Page -...
  5. Xbox One X Latest Update Causing Sound Distortion/Compression Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Latest Update Causing Sound Distortion/Compression Problems: Good Evening, It seems that ever since the latest update was installed on my Xbox One X, every time that I turn the console off and back on again, the sound becomes distorted or possibly is...
  6. Problem updating the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem updating the Xbox: Hey, so I originally was having a problem with the network test saying i was “all good” but my multiplayer test wasnt able to finish. I looked through the thread where someone had the same problem...
  7. مشكلة في تحديث لعبة wareface [Translation - Problem updating the game Wareface]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    مشكلة في تحديث لعبة wareface [Translation - Problem updating the game Wareface]: لماذا لايمكن تحديث لعبة wareface عندما يطلب تحديث ؟؟!!!! __________________ [Translation - Why can't I update the game wareface when he asks for an update??!!!!]...
  8. Xbox one x there is a problem with the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x there is a problem with the update: I Can't seem to get my xbox one x to download the latest update. I have followed all the troubleshooting instructions right down to performing a full factory reset. It goes through the first few...
  9. Xbox One S Update Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Update Problem: My Xbox One S has a problem, it was working normal until a few days ago, but yesterday it did not start. An installation screen appears, and after a few seconds opens the "E102" error screen. When...
  10. problem updating minecraft on disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem updating minecraft on disk: I'm having a problem updating my Minecraft xbox one edition where it says I can update it for free but when I click on it I get send a message saying dat I have to buy it first even though I...