Problem with an update

Discus and support Problem with an update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to update an xbox one console I bought and there is a problem with the update. The error code I'm getting is OxB0500B6 0x00000000... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RTL ROGUE, Jun 12, 2019.

1. RTL ROGUE
    RTL ROGUE Guest

Problem with an update

I'm trying to update an xbox one console I bought and there is a problem with the update. The error code I'm getting is OxB0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000200. I cant reset the console to factory without connecting to the internet and when I connect to the internet
    it makes me try to update. I really have no idea what to do and I only have a next day return policy at the store can someone please help.

:)

RTL ROGUE, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Brosky aP Win User

There was a problem with the update...

Hey Aurora aeternam!

Glad to hear that you got your issue resolved.

Please let us know if you have any other questions in the future =)
  3. taidara Win User

Update problems

4. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

With that I would either call support and set up a repair or do it on the website. On the website it would be a lower cost, but if you called support they can note all of things you tried and might have more information on that code. I can say that the code
    you are getting now has nothing to do with networking. Have you tried taking the console to a different location (friends house) and trying there? That will make sure 100% not network. It does sound hardware related to me.

So I had all this typed in then thought to ask, are you sure there is not four more digits on that code? To make the last eight C000-xxxx. 0034 by chance?
  5. XBR Dionysus Win User

Update problems

Did you try removing the Hard Drive and downloading to a USB drive from the console yet?
  6. Lollamia Win User

Update problems

Thema:

Problem with an update

1. Problem with an update - Similar Threads - Problem update

2. Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems: Hello to all you tech savvy gamers out there. I have been gaming on xbox since 2003 and have owned my xbox one original since launch. Signed myself up for this preview program thinking it would be...
  3. Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...: I have just noticed when I went to launch the free movies 2019 when it gets to the homepage of the app there’s nothing showing up here. and when I go to where it says Genres and when I go to pic...
  4. Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller: I have noticed an issue after doing the latest firmware update for my controller for my new play and charge kit after doing the latest firmware update for my controller. after my controller...
  5. Problem trying to update Game Pass on PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem trying to update Game Pass on PC (Beta): Hi, for the past weeks I cant install nor update games in Xbox Game Pass on PC. I get the message in the app "Its time to update" and I click on it but nothing happens. And as I am in a older...
  6. Problems with system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with system update: Hello! My xbox one has been experiencing problems whenever a new update appears. What happens is that it often does not complete updating, getting stuck and not ending or slowing the console...
  7. Problème d'installation de mise à jour sur Xbox 360 / Problem of installation of update on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème d'installation de mise à jour sur Xbox 360 / Problem of installation of update on...: Bonjour Microsoft, J'ai actuellement un problème sur ma console Xbox 360, Le problème est que il était nécéssaire de télécharger et d'installer une mise jour, j'ai lancé le téléchargement et...
  8. xbox one problem with update

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one problem with update: Keep getting Error code: 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000201 also system will not log in to wifi network. All other systems in house will log in. 9aea7bb4-d50e-473c-9dfd-ad7e9d8b6179
  9. Problem with the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the update: hi there my name is shakha attray and i got a problem it my xbox one x as when i turn it on first thing it say problem with the update i did shut down then turn my xbox one console back on same...
  10. Problem with the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the update: hi there my name is shakha attray and i got a problem it my xbox one x as when i turn it on first thing it say problem with the update i did shut down then turn my xbox one console back on same...